News And Articles
- HSBC Credit Card Wed, 08 Sep 2010
- BDO Credit Card Wed, 08 Sep 2010
- BPI Credit Card Wed, 08 Sep 2010
- RCBC National Strength Wed, 08 Sep 2010
- CITIBANK in the Philippines Wed, 08 Sep 2010
- How to Transfer Credit Card Balance to another Card Sun, 22 May 2011
- How to Apply for a Credit Card Thu, 19 May 2011
- How Credit Limit Is Determined Wed, 18 May 2011
- Fastest Credit Card Approval Tue, 17 May 2011
- Easy Credit Card Application Mon, 16 May 2011
Security Bank Credit Cards
Many Filipinos nowadays are considering getting their own credit card but the process of choosing which one to get can be overwhelming because of many choices offered by different banks. First time credit card seekers often choose mainstream credit cards offered by more popular banks, but if you do your research, you can find more options that can be more suitable for your finances.
Security for your finances
Security Bank is often overlooked by first-time credit card users because of bigger and more often used credit cards. However, Security Bank offers a good selection of credit cards tailored for the needs, lifestyle, and personal preferences of different users. A credit card from Security Bank can also qualify you for perks such as five supplementary cards for your immediate family, flexible payment options with an installment program, and convenient payment facilities.
Basic Security Bank credit cards
Security Bank has a line of MasterCard Gold/Classic credit cards, which you can choose if you are first time credit card user. These credit cards give you a waived annual membership fee on your first year, and you can issue a maximum of five supplementary credit cards. It also qualifies you for the Evergreen Rewards points, where every P30 you spend qualifies you to one point.
The interest rate is considered low at 3.25% on transactions, and it also offers a Cash Advance Facility of a maximum of 50% for the MasterCard Gold. Meanwhile, a 30% Cash Advance Facility is offered to the MasterCard Classic.
24-hour customer support
Users can feel secure with their credit card in case they encounter problems or have questions because the customer contact center is available 24/7 and accessible by phone. Paying for bills is also easy with Security Bank’s convenient payment facilities and bills assist program, and users can also qualify for the ChargeLight Installment Program which makes it easy for them to pay for pricey purchases.
Special credit cards
Security Bank also offers specifically tailored credit cards for corporate use and for frequent travelers, such as the Diners Club Premier/International and the MasterCard Corporate Credit Card. The Platinum MasterCard is also offered by Security Bank and it is useful for frequent spenders and travelers who like first class treatment when using their credit card.
Featured Credit Cards:
- Relish on a FREE annual membership for the first year!
- Request for up to 6 supplementary cards for your loved ones and each card will get a FREE annual membership FOR LIFE!
- Have the power of 2 currencies in just one card with the BDO MasterCard Platinum’s Dual Currency Feature!
- Access your account anywhere you are and spend on your own terms! Have the assurance of a high credit limit that is available in both Philippine peso and US Dollar in just one card!
- Avail up to 50% cash advance of your credit limit during any emergencies
- Choose how to pay for your outstanding balance in the Minimum Payment Options!
- Go and do anything you want with the BDO MasterCard Platinum and enjoy international recognition and acceptance in over 20 million locations wherever MasterCard is accepted!
- Get very exclusive discounts on dining, shopping and travel with partner merchants!
- Travel abroad with your love ones and be worry free with the Travel Accident and Inconvenience Insurance coverage of up to Php20000000!
Ever thought of getting a credit card but don’t know where to start? For majority of cardholders we know, credit cards are terrific tools that certainly have very great advantages.
We at comprecreditcards.com.ph have surveyed many customers and here is what came out…
Its very handy payment. That’s the big thing, right? You don’t have to worry about being robbed or something because you don’t have that big cash with you. Even if you’re just making small purchases, it’s a big help. Plus, the fact that we are in the on-line shopping age, it’s a total must have.
On the spot loans. When you’re short of cash, a credit card will be there to save you from the embarrassment of not being able to pay as it will help you make up for your purchase. To avoid any fees, just pay your balance in full.
You have no idea as to where you’re spending your money? People have the tendency to say they don’t know where half of their money went. With a credit card, you can easily track your purchases on your monthly payments. So if you think your wife spent too much for the month, check on your bill, who knows, it might even be you…
It’s easier to pay off. It’s easy to pay credit card bills. All you have to do is find an ATM with your checking or an easy account transfer. Good news is you don’t have to wait a month to pay it off. And guess what, some even lets cardholders pay their bills ONLINE. So say goodbye long lines; Hello to convenience!
You get rewards.
Every time you make transactions you earn point or “rewards” that you can exchange for either gift checks, vouchers, exclusive items or maybe the cash back system. We’re not saying that you use your credit card non-stop to avail of these, but as a matter of fact, it is a nice bonus.
Very exclusive deals. How would you spell exclusive? Its “c-r-e-d-i-t-c-a-r-d”. Why? Because you get a lot of high class services that are only available for those people who hold the cards. Sometimes its discounts on products, dining and traveling first class. Remember the times when you really wanted to buy something and you were able to buy it because of the discount my credit card was able to give me.
We can go on and on with these, but nothing is really important than learning it by experience. Everything has its ups and downs. It’s up to you, as the card holder, to become responsible in how you manage your money. Look into the bigger picture of how credit cards make life easier and who knows you might just even love it. Just be responsible and a word of advice, pay your dues on time, all the time…