RCBC Bankard MasterCard
- Interest Rate : 2.75%
- Annual Fee : -
Plan on traveling somewhere with someone special? Don’t go anywhere without RCBC Bankard MasterCard, your partner in giving you the best of everything you need to live a life that you deserve.
- With RCBC Bankard MasterCard being accepted globally in major establishments so you can purchase all you want
- What’s more… you can pay in any currency and not worry because you can pay in the Philippine peso ane your back home.
- Convert your outstanding balance into the RCBC Bankard MasterCard with just a quick call at their 24/7 customer hotline
- Earn rewards that you will never forget whenever you make transactions using RCBC Bankard MasterCard.
Acknowledged any where around the world, RCBC Bankard MasterCard serves as your passport to real life pleasures.
Enjoy life with RCBC MasterCard.
No video Found for this credit card..
Featured Credit Cards:
- Pay an annual fee of just Php2500 and enjoy 2% rebate on all Rustan purchases!
- Transfer your old account to your new Citi Rustan’s Card absolutely for FREE!
- Relish on a Cash Advance Rate of 3.50%!
- Get a Cash Advance Service fee of Php500 or 3% which ever is higher!
- Go over your credit limit of over Php500!
- Enjoy FREE membership for both your primary card and supplementary card for the initial year!
- Earn rewards points on every Php50 worth of transactions on your BDO MasterCard Black!
- Get special assistance whenever you travel with BDO Travel Desk!
- Stay in the comfort of your homes and let BDO Black MasterCard do the payment of your monthly utility bills!
- Supervise your finances with simplicity as you get lots of savings and discounts!
- Avail of 24/7 customer service whenever you need it!
- Get the HIGHEST fuel rebate in the market with Citi Shell Visa
- Enjoy 24/7 emergency service for Gold Card holders in making any alternate plans in any cases of emergency.
- gency cash once in need..
- Pay an annual fee of only Php3000 for the primary card.
<li>Finance charge of only 3.50% per month</li>
<li>Cash advance of 5% or Php300 whichever is higher</li>
<li>For transactions done in foreign currencies, pay only a conversion fee of 2.50%</li>
<li> Pay an annual fee of just Php1600</li>
Featured Article 5
Ever thought of getting a credit card but don’t know where to start? For majority of cardholders we know, credit cards are terrific tools that certainly have very great advantages.
We at comprecreditcards.com.ph have surveyed many customers and here is what came out…
Its very handy payment. That’s the big thing, right? You don’t have to worry about being robbed or something because you don’t have that big cash with you. Even if you’re just making small purchases, it’s a big help. Plus, the fact that we are in the on-line shopping age, it’s a total must have.
On the spot loans. When you’re short of cash, a credit card will be there to save you from the embarrassment of not being able to pay as it will help you make up for your purchase. To avoid any fees, just pay your balance in full.
You have no idea as to where you’re spending your money? People have the tendency to say they don’t know where half of their money went. With a credit card, you can easily track your purchases on your monthly payments. So if you think your wife spent too much for the month, check on your bill, who knows, it might even be you…
It’s easier to pay off. It’s easy to pay credit card bills. All you have to do is find an ATM with your checking or an easy account transfer. Good news is you don’t have to wait a month to pay it off. And guess what, some even lets cardholders pay their bills ONLINE. So say goodbye long lines; Hello to convenience!
You get rewards.
Every time you make transactions you earn point or “rewards” that you can exchange for either gift checks, vouchers, exclusive items or maybe the cash back system. We’re not saying that you use your credit card non-stop to avail of these, but as a matter of fact, it is a nice bonus.
Very exclusive deals. How would you spell exclusive? Its “c-r-e-d-i-t-c-a-r-d”. Why? Because you get a lot of high class services that are only available for those people who hold the cards. Sometimes its discounts on products, dining and traveling first class. Remember the times when you really wanted to buy something and you were able to buy it because of the discount my credit card was able to give me.
We can go on and on with these, but nothing is really important than learning it by experience. Everything has its ups and downs. It’s up to you, as the card holder, to become responsible in how you manage your money. Look into the bigger picture of how credit cards make life easier and who knows you might just even love it. Just be responsible and a word of advice, pay your dues on time, all the time…