RCBC Bankard MasterCard
- Interest Rate : 2.75%
- Annual Fee : -
Plan on traveling somewhere with someone special? Don’t go anywhere without RCBC Bankard MasterCard, your partner in giving you the best of everything you need to live a life that you deserve.
- With RCBC Bankard MasterCard being accepted globally in major establishments so you can purchase all you want
- What’s more… you can pay in any currency and not worry because you can pay in the Philippine peso ane your back home.
- Convert your outstanding balance into the RCBC Bankard MasterCard with just a quick call at their 24/7 customer hotline
- Earn rewards that you will never forget whenever you make transactions using RCBC Bankard MasterCard.
Acknowledged any where around the world, RCBC Bankard MasterCard serves as your passport to real life pleasures.
Enjoy life with RCBC MasterCard.
No video Found for this credit card..
Featured Credit Cards:
<li><strong style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;"> </strong>Worldwide recognition</li>
<li>Peso Payment Convenience</li>
<li>Round the clock customer service</li>
<li>Gain unlimited rewards with transactions done with RCBC Bankard Visa</li>
- Pay an annual fee of just Php1500 for the primary card!
- Transfer your old account to your new Union Bank OmniPass with just 1.25%!
- Avail of Cash Advance service Fee of Php300 or 6%, whichever is higher!
- Get Cash Advance rate of just 3.50%
- Travel by sea or plane with the Union Bank OmniPass rewards!
- Get loads of discounts and bonuses with every transaction charged with your Union Bank OmniPass!
- Earn rebates for your card that is up to Php2000!
- Get a special 1% rebate via cash coupons for all MERALCO residential accounts
- Relish on an interest rate of just 3%
- Go for a practical lifestyle as BDO MasterCard Home through EasyPAY Installment programs!
- Acquire up to 50% Cash Advance Limit!
- Enjoy a variety of discounts, promos and perks with BDO MasterCard Home!
- Pay for just Php2500 annual for your membership card
- Get cash advance service fee of Php300 or 6%, whichever is higher!
- Enjoy 53 interest free days and just 3.50% finance charge
- Transfer your balance with just 1.25%
- Convert your rewards point with FREE miles!
HSBC Credit Card
Ever thought of getting a credit card but don’t know where to start? For majority of cardholders we know, credit cards are terrific tools that certainly have very great advantages.
We at comprecreditcards.com.ph have surveyed many customers and here is what came out…
Its very handy payment. That’s the big thing, right? You don’t have to worry about being robbed or something because you don’t have that big cash with you. Even if you’re just making small purchases, it’s a big help. Plus, the fact that we are in the on-line shopping age, it’s a total must have.
On the spot loans. When you’re short of cash, a credit card will be there to save you from the embarrassment of not being able to pay as it will help you make up for your purchase. To avoid any fees, just pay your balance in full.
You have no idea as to where you’re spending your money? People have the tendency to say they don’t know where half of their money went. With a credit card, you can easily track your purchases on your monthly payments. So if you think your wife spent too much for the month, check on your bill, who knows, it might even be you…
It’s easier to pay off. It’s easy to pay credit card bills. All you have to do is find an ATM with your checking or an easy account transfer. Good news is you don’t have to wait a month to pay it off. And guess what, some even lets cardholders pay their bills ONLINE. So say goodbye long lines; Hello to convenience!
You get rewards.
Every time you make transactions you earn point or “rewards” that you can exchange for either gift checks, vouchers, exclusive items or maybe the cash back system. We’re not saying that you use your credit card non-stop to avail of these, but as a matter of fact, it is a nice bonus.
Very exclusive deals. How would you spell exclusive? Its “c-r-e-d-i-t-c-a-r-d”. Why? Because you get a lot of high class services that are only available for those people who hold the cards. Sometimes its discounts on products, dining and traveling first class. Remember the times when you really wanted to buy something and you were able to buy it because of the discount my credit card was able to give me.
We can go on and on with these, but nothing is really important than learning it by experience. Everything has its ups and downs. It’s up to you, as the card holder, to become responsible in how you manage your money. Look into the bigger picture of how credit cards make life easier and who knows you might just even love it. Just be responsible and a word of advice, pay your dues on time, all the time…