RCBC Bankard MasterCard
- Interest Rate : 2.75%
- Annual Fee : -
Plan on traveling somewhere with someone special? Don’t go anywhere without RCBC Bankard MasterCard, your partner in giving you the best of everything you need to live a life that you deserve.
- With RCBC Bankard MasterCard being accepted globally in major establishments so you can purchase all you want
- What’s more… you can pay in any currency and not worry because you can pay in the Philippine peso ane your back home.
- Convert your outstanding balance into the RCBC Bankard MasterCard with just a quick call at their 24/7 customer hotline
- Earn rewards that you will never forget whenever you make transactions using RCBC Bankard MasterCard.
Acknowledged any where around the world, RCBC Bankard MasterCard serves as your passport to real life pleasures.
Enjoy life with RCBC MasterCard.
No video Found for this credit card..
Featured Credit Cards:
- Pay an annual fee of Php1550 for your primary card. Plus you get FREE Php200 worth of fuel once you receive your Petron-BPI MasterCard!
- Get FREE Full Tank every year with its 3% fuel rebate!
- Avail of a finance charge of just 3.4%
- Get 24-hour Roadside Assistance and Towing Service wherever and whenever you need it!
- Relish on very exclusive privileges and discounts on car dealerships and car accessory merchants only with your Petron-BPI MasterCard!
- Pay a monthly fee of just Php110!
- Get wonderful discounts and privileges with the trendiest shops and stylish clubs!
- Avail of finance charge of 3.4%
- Reload your mobile phone automatically thru SMS and get 24/7 access to credit limit online and through your phone!
- Maximize your spending power with the BPI Edge MasterCard as you enjoy discounts and perks with your friends in over 30 million institutions worldwide!
- Earn 1 Reward Points with just Php50 worth of transaction charged with your card!
- Get privileged service anywhere around the world when you travel with Citibank Gold Card!
- >Pay an annual fee of Php2500 for your primary card and take advantage of a credit line higher than you imagined!
- Avail of Rewards point for every Php30 spent with your credit card.
- Travel the world with no worries with Travel Inconvenience Protection available for all card holders just by paying your ticket in full making use of the Citi Gold Card!
- Relish on Cash Advance Service of only Php500 or 3% whichever is higher…
- Avail of 24/7 customer service wherever you maybe!
- Pay just Php900 for the initial year!
- Avail of a cash advance fee of 5% or Php300 whichever is higher
- Have a finance charge of 3.50%
- Avail of up to 30% Cash Advance of your credit limit!
- Get rewards points each time you purchase items at SM by the Peso Payback Rewards Program
- Get up to 5 supplementary cards on your first year!
- Relish on exciting freebies and discounts through SM Exclusive programs and BDO Delights!
- Avail of the ongoing installment promos for as low as 0% interest in different electronics ad appliance stores, furniture shops, health and beauty services, restaurants, jewelry shops, travel packages and more.
BDO Shop More MasterCard has wide recognition and acceptance on major establishments throughout the Philippines and plus 20 million locations in 275 territories and countries wherever MasterCard is accepted.
Ever thought of getting a credit card but don’t know where to start? For majority of cardholders we know, credit cards are terrific tools that certainly have very great advantages.
We at comprecreditcards.com.ph have surveyed many customers and here is what came out…
Its very handy payment. That’s the big thing, right? You don’t have to worry about being robbed or something because you don’t have that big cash with you. Even if you’re just making small purchases, it’s a big help. Plus, the fact that we are in the on-line shopping age, it’s a total must have.
On the spot loans. When you’re short of cash, a credit card will be there to save you from the embarrassment of not being able to pay as it will help you make up for your purchase. To avoid any fees, just pay your balance in full.
You have no idea as to where you’re spending your money? People have the tendency to say they don’t know where half of their money went. With a credit card, you can easily track your purchases on your monthly payments. So if you think your wife spent too much for the month, check on your bill, who knows, it might even be you…
It’s easier to pay off. It’s easy to pay credit card bills. All you have to do is find an ATM with your checking or an easy account transfer. Good news is you don’t have to wait a month to pay it off. And guess what, some even lets cardholders pay their bills ONLINE. So say goodbye long lines; Hello to convenience!
You get rewards.
Every time you make transactions you earn point or “rewards” that you can exchange for either gift checks, vouchers, exclusive items or maybe the cash back system. We’re not saying that you use your credit card non-stop to avail of these, but as a matter of fact, it is a nice bonus.
Very exclusive deals. How would you spell exclusive? Its “c-r-e-d-i-t-c-a-r-d”. Why? Because you get a lot of high class services that are only available for those people who hold the cards. Sometimes its discounts on products, dining and traveling first class. Remember the times when you really wanted to buy something and you were able to buy it because of the discount my credit card was able to give me.
We can go on and on with these, but nothing is really important than learning it by experience. Everything has its ups and downs. It’s up to you, as the card holder, to become responsible in how you manage your money. Look into the bigger picture of how credit cards make life easier and who knows you might just even love it. Just be responsible and a word of advice, pay your dues on time, all the time…