RCBC Bankard MasterCard
- Interest Rate : 2.75%
- Annual Fee : -
Plan on traveling somewhere with someone special? Don’t go anywhere without RCBC Bankard MasterCard, your partner in giving you the best of everything you need to live a life that you deserve.
- With RCBC Bankard MasterCard being accepted globally in major establishments so you can purchase all you want
- What’s more… you can pay in any currency and not worry because you can pay in the Philippine peso ane your back home.
- Convert your outstanding balance into the RCBC Bankard MasterCard with just a quick call at their 24/7 customer hotline
- Earn rewards that you will never forget whenever you make transactions using RCBC Bankard MasterCard.
Acknowledged any where around the world, RCBC Bankard MasterCard serves as your passport to real life pleasures.
Enjoy life with RCBC MasterCard.
No video Found for this credit card..
Featured Credit Cards:
- Pay an annual fee of only Php3000 for the Principal card and Php1200 for the supplementary cards. But
- worry not because the first year is actually FREE.
- Cash advance limit of 30% of assigned credit limit in both the Peso and Dollar currency.
- Pay only an interest rate of 3.25% a month
- Worldwide Acceptance in more than 180 countries on all major establishments
- Shop, dine and travel anywhere and pay in any currency required
- Convert your outstanding balance to your new RCBC Bankard JCB Credit Card.
- Enjoy 24/7 customer service wherever you are.
- Get as much as 30% of your credit limit anywhere you may be!
- Monthly membership fee of Php80 and P60 for the extension
- Get year round discounts
- Avail of birthday discounts and enjoy fine dining all with RCBC Bankard LJC credit card
- Pay annual fee of Php5000 for the primary card and Php2500 for the supplementary card
- Enjoy cash advance service fee of Php500 or 3%, whichever is higher
- Transfer your balance for FREE…
- Finance charge of only 2.75%
HOW TO PICK THE BEST AMONG THE REST: CHOOSING THE RIGHT CREDIT CARD FOR YOU
With all the offers you get form credit card companies, you may feel a little overwhelmed about what kind of credit card suits you best. Here, at comparecreditcards.com, have a few tips for you in choosing the appropriate credit card for you before you say the big “yes” to any credit card company or get carried away with solicitations over the phone or via mail.
Find out your basic goals. Ask yourself; Why do I need a credit card? You can’t just go and apply for a credit card just to be “in” with another crowd.
Next, determine how much you are prepared to pay for the annual fees and how much you plan to spend every month. This will help you start selecting a credit card that is within your budget.
Now do the research. Go to online resources (like comparecreditcards.com) to find out everything you need. If you have free time, drop by at the banks to inquire personally about all the things you need to find out. These should include the following:
- The annual fee
- Required minimum period
- Finance charges
- The credit card issuer providing the credit line and its size
- The extension period (interest free days) before the payment should be made.
Review all the credit cards your have researched. Base your choice of credit card to the one that bests suits your lifestyle and personality. Always remember to choose the credit card that proposes the BEST DEAL for you. For example, don’t go for a credit that offers you free miles if you don’t have any plans of traveling abroad! Get the point?
Now that you know what to do, start looking up your resources and find out the best credit card suited for you.