My Dream JCB
- Interest Rate : 2.75%
- Annual Fee : $80
My Dream JCB credit card offers the lowest international annual fee of just Php800! This is Bankard’s comeback to card holders who wants to procure those dream items without having to worry about anything on paying high interest rates…
- LOW annual fee of just Php800, compare and find out
- Interest rate of only 2.75% per month
- Cash advance of up to 2.5% of their account or Php500 whichever is higher.
It will also allow its card holders to transfer outstanding balance from their old account to their new MyDream account.
Shop, dine and travel anywhere you want and purchase anything you desire because MyDream JCB is accepted and acknowledged all around the world in more than 10 million establishments!
Quit tormenting yourself with terrible credit card bills. Make yourself worry free and get the right choice. Get MyDream JCB and experience the real meaning of living your dreams…
No video Found for this credit card..
Featured Credit Cards:
- Pay an annual fee of just Php2500 and enjoy 2% rebate on all Rustan purchases!
- Transfer your old account to your new Citi Rustan’s Card absolutely for FREE!
- Relish on a Cash Advance Rate of 3.50%!
- Get a Cash Advance Service fee of Php500 or 3% which ever is higher!
- Go over your credit limit of over Php500!
- Pay an annual fee of just Php1500 for the primary card!
- Transfer your old account to your new Union Bank OmniPass with just 1.25%!
- Avail of Cash Advance service Fee of Php300 or 6%, whichever is higher!
- Get Cash Advance rate of just 3.50%
- Travel by sea or plane with the Union Bank OmniPass rewards!
- Get loads of discounts and bonuses with every transaction charged with your Union Bank OmniPass!
- Apply for a PNB Visa credit card and the first year’s annual fee is FREE!
- The PNB Visa Credit Card allows you access to over 25 million establishments all around the world!
- Need cash? There is no need to worry as PNB Visa Credit Card lets you have cash advance anytime of the day at any PNB ATM outlets near you for emergencies!
- Avail of financial flexibility and pay for as low as 5% of your whole purchase with their Easy Payment Terms and Installment Plans!
KEEPING AWAY FROM CREDIT CARD PROBLEMS
Once used properly and efficiently, credit cards are handy and suitable devices for just about anyone who is of age. It can even assist you with upcoming activities like buying a house, getting another degree and sometimes going for a leisure trip somewhere abroad with family and friends. Before you allow your teenager or yourself to get a credit card, know some of its advantages and understand some of its procedures.
A credit card can allow you to bUy products or services which you need right now but can’t afford to pay all of it at once. Sometimes it’s often the single way to pay for hotel accommodations, car rental fees or airline tickets.
Credit cards also allow it holders to purchase items over the phone or sometimes in the internet. You can shop and pay your monthly bills in the convenience of your very home! Some credit card companies offer virtual banking that lets you shop and transact business online.
It is also safer to carry a credit card than to carry cash around wherever you go. For the most part, credit cards are very useful in instant emergencies like accidents, car breakdowns or calamities.
You could actually even give anything you purchase protection, avail of travel insurances, free miles and even cash back bonuses if you charge your transactions with your credit card.
One fact is for sure; having a credit card is convenient at times but also remember that a credit card tempts you to spend money you don’t have. Always have the sense to follow up on your credit card to avoid overspending which can give you a big headache in the future. Use your credit cards in ways that you benefit from them, not them benefiting from you!
Understand what you’re getting into before you start building up credit card balances. Once used wisely, they are an absolute help in budgeting. But if not, they will turn up to be your greatest nightmare.