My Dream JCB
- Interest Rate : 2.75%
- Annual Fee : $80
My Dream JCB credit card offers the lowest international annual fee of just Php800! This is Bankard’s comeback to card holders who wants to procure those dream items without having to worry about anything on paying high interest rates…
- LOW annual fee of just Php800, compare and find out
- Interest rate of only 2.75% per month
- Cash advance of up to 2.5% of their account or Php500 whichever is higher.
It will also allow its card holders to transfer outstanding balance from their old account to their new MyDream account.
Shop, dine and travel anywhere you want and purchase anything you desire because MyDream JCB is accepted and acknowledged all around the world in more than 10 million establishments!
Quit tormenting yourself with terrible credit card bills. Make yourself worry free and get the right choice. Get MyDream JCB and experience the real meaning of living your dreams…
No video Found for this credit card..
Featured Credit Cards:
- Highest credit limit
- Peso Payment convenience (gives cardholders the option to purchase in any currency abroad and then pay in pesos when they get back home)
- Revolving Facility (allows cardholders to pay the minimum of 5% of their total outstanding balance or P500, whichever is higher.
- Get Cash Advance of up to 50% of your credit Limit or Php250000
- Annual fee of Php3,600
- Worldwide Acceptance in more than 180 countries on all major establishments
- Shop, dine and travel anywhere and pay in any currency required
- Convert your outstanding balance to your new RCBC Bankard JCB Credit Card.
- Enjoy 24/7 customer service wherever you are.
- Get as much as 30% of your credit limit anywhere you may be!
- Earn rebates for your card that is up to Php2000!
- Get a special 1% rebate via cash coupons for all MERALCO residential accounts
- Relish on an interest rate of just 3%
- Go for a practical lifestyle as BDO MasterCard Home through EasyPAY Installment programs!
- Acquire up to 50% Cash Advance Limit!
- Enjoy a variety of discounts, promos and perks with BDO MasterCard Home!
<li>Earn miles with everything you buy</li>
<li>Free annual fee for the initial year for both primary and supplementary cards</li>
<li>Get 24/7 Concierge Service anytime anywhere to free you of any credit card concerns</li>
Featured Article 3
Ever thought of getting a credit card but don’t know where to start? For majority of cardholders we know, credit cards are terrific tools that certainly have very great advantages.
We at comprecreditcards.com.ph have surveyed many customers and here is what came out…
Its very handy payment. That’s the big thing, right? You don’t have to worry about being robbed or something because you don’t have that big cash with you. Even if you’re just making small purchases, it’s a big help. Plus, the fact that we are in the on-line shopping age, it’s a total must have.
On the spot loans. When you’re short of cash, a credit card will be there to save you from the embarrassment of not being able to pay as it will help you make up for your purchase. To avoid any fees, just pay your balance in full.
You have no idea as to where you’re spending your money? People have the tendency to say they don’t know where half of their money went. With a credit card, you can easily track your purchases on your monthly payments. So if you think your wife spent too much for the month, check on your bill, who knows, it might even be you…
It’s easier to pay off. It’s easy to pay credit card bills. All you have to do is find an ATM with your checking or an easy account transfer. Good news is you don’t have to wait a month to pay it off. And guess what, some even lets cardholders pay their bills ONLINE. So say goodbye long lines; Hello to convenience!
You get rewards.
Every time you make transactions you earn point or “rewards” that you can exchange for either gift checks, vouchers, exclusive items or maybe the cash back system. We’re not saying that you use your credit card non-stop to avail of these, but as a matter of fact, it is a nice bonus.
Very exclusive deals. How would you spell exclusive? Its “c-r-e-d-i-t-c-a-r-d”. Why? Because you get a lot of high class services that are only available for those people who hold the cards. Sometimes its discounts on products, dining and traveling first class. Remember the times when you really wanted to buy something and you were able to buy it because of the discount my credit card was able to give me.
We can go on and on with these, but nothing is really important than learning it by experience. Everything has its ups and downs. It’s up to you, as the card holder, to become responsible in how you manage your money. Look into the bigger picture of how credit cards make life easier and who knows you might just even love it. Just be responsible and a word of advice, pay your dues on time, all the time…