My Dream JCB
- Interest Rate : 2.75%
- Annual Fee : $80
My Dream JCB credit card offers the lowest international annual fee of just Php800! This is Bankard’s comeback to card holders who wants to procure those dream items without having to worry about anything on paying high interest rates…
- LOW annual fee of just Php800, compare and find out
- Interest rate of only 2.75% per month
- Cash advance of up to 2.5% of their account or Php500 whichever is higher.
It will also allow its card holders to transfer outstanding balance from their old account to their new MyDream account.
Shop, dine and travel anywhere you want and purchase anything you desire because MyDream JCB is accepted and acknowledged all around the world in more than 10 million establishments!
Quit tormenting yourself with terrible credit card bills. Make yourself worry free and get the right choice. Get MyDream JCB and experience the real meaning of living your dreams…
No video Found for this credit card..
Featured Credit Cards:
- Get privileged service anywhere around the world when you travel with Citibank Gold Card!
- >Pay an annual fee of Php2500 for your primary card and take advantage of a credit line higher than you imagined!
- Avail of Rewards point for every Php30 spent with your credit card.
- Travel the world with no worries with Travel Inconvenience Protection available for all card holders just by paying your ticket in full making use of the Citi Gold Card!
- Relish on Cash Advance Service of only Php500 or 3% whichever is higher…
- Avail of 24/7 customer service wherever you maybe!
- Earn rebates for your card that is up to Php2000!
- Get a special 1% rebate via cash coupons for all MERALCO residential accounts
- Relish on an interest rate of just 3%
- Go for a practical lifestyle as BDO MasterCard Home through EasyPAY Installment programs!
- Acquire up to 50% Cash Advance Limit!
- Enjoy a variety of discounts, promos and perks with BDO MasterCard Home!
- Pay an annual fee of just Php1400
- Take advantage of Finance Charge Rate of just 2.49%!
- Transfer your balance to your new Metrobank M Lite MasterCard with just 0.79%
- NO ANNUAL FEE FOR LIFE!
- Avail of finance charge rate of just 3.50%
- Transfer your balance to your new Metrobank M Free MasterCard with just 0.79%
- Get cash whenever you need it with Php300 or 3%, whichever is higher!
Should you let your kid have his own credit card?
Fact: there is already an increase of teens and college students who have their own credit cards. Credit card companies now aim on the two groups since they are the ones who spend more money than adults.
Educate your child on how to manage spending with a credit card. Parents an even use instances in the present state of affairs as an example to discuss to kids the pros and cons of credit cards.
Smaller credit limits are usual with these types of cards and while it may be easy to apply for one, credit card companies charge large interest rates and fees to the teenage credit card holders.
People who are below 18 are not legitimate in obtaining credit cards without the consent of their parents. Unfortunately, some kids fill out forms and receive credit cards without the knowledge of their parents. To avoid this, talk to them and help them realize the importance of beginning a solid credit history with their first card. Emphasize that it is of utmost importance to their future.
As a parent, start by reading the guidelines with your child. Make sure you call to attention all the terms written on the fine print. Avoid coming to the rescue if the bills get way out of control. This will teach him to be responsible in handling his money. A credit card spent by a teenager and paid by his parents initiates bad credit habits
Let the child bear in mind that his credit card sho uld be used in emergencies only. Monitor ALL his spending activities. Some credit cards even allow the parents to create their own credit limit for the supplementary cards. This is very logical especially if you are too busy with your career.
Parents can help their kids spend sensibly with the correct use of credit cards. At this early stage, it is better to prepare them in the reality of life by teaching them not to abuse its benefits.