My Dream JCB
- Interest Rate : 2.75%
- Annual Fee : $80
My Dream JCB credit card offers the lowest international annual fee of just Php800! This is Bankard’s comeback to card holders who wants to procure those dream items without having to worry about anything on paying high interest rates…
- LOW annual fee of just Php800, compare and find out
- Interest rate of only 2.75% per month
- Cash advance of up to 2.5% of their account or Php500 whichever is higher.
It will also allow its card holders to transfer outstanding balance from their old account to their new MyDream account.
Shop, dine and travel anywhere you want and purchase anything you desire because MyDream JCB is accepted and acknowledged all around the world in more than 10 million establishments!
Quit tormenting yourself with terrible credit card bills. Make yourself worry free and get the right choice. Get MyDream JCB and experience the real meaning of living your dreams…
No video Found for this credit card..
Featured Credit Cards:
- Pay an annual fee of just Php2500 and enjoy 2% rebate on all Rustan purchases!
- Transfer your old account to your new Citi Rustan’s Card absolutely for FREE!
- Relish on a Cash Advance Rate of 3.50%!
- Get a Cash Advance Service fee of Php500 or 3% which ever is higher!
- Go over your credit limit of over Php500!
- Avail of FREE Annual fee for the initial year!
- Spend at least Php180000 per year and get FREE ANNUAL FEE FOR LIFE!
- Shop, dine and travel anywhere around the world with the BDO MasterCard Gold!
- Get one point for every Php50 worth of purchase and trades them for a reward you want!
- Avail of the Dual Currency Billing Option!
- Leave all your worries and concerns behind with the Travel Accident and Inconvenience Insurance Coverage of up to P5 Million exclusive for BDO Gold Cardholders!
- Enjoy unlimited discounts and privileges with the BDO MasterCard Gold!
- Worry no more with BDO’s light and easy installment programs!
<li>Delight in the special financial charge now for only 2.75%.</li>
<li>With the Metrobank Platinum Mastercard, you get round the clock international concierge package on any credit card associated need, may it be business transactions, medical treatments or a special shopping. Now it has even HIGHER credit limits that lets you enjoy the lifestyle you ask for…</li>
<li>Pay for just Php5000 for your annual fee to enjoy a credit card with the highest credit limit with an extremely low interest rate! But guess what, the first year is actually for FREE!</li>
<li>No more worries because with the Metrobank Platinum MasterCard, you get to enjoy 24/7 Concierge Service all year round!</li>
- Pay just Php900 for the initial year!
- Avail of a cash advance fee of 5% or Php300 whichever is higher
- Have a finance charge of 3.50%
- Avail of up to 30% Cash Advance of your credit limit!
- Get rewards points each time you purchase items at SM by the Peso Payback Rewards Program
- Get up to 5 supplementary cards on your first year!
- Relish on exciting freebies and discounts through SM Exclusive programs and BDO Delights!
- Avail of the ongoing installment promos for as low as 0% interest in different electronics ad appliance stores, furniture shops, health and beauty services, restaurants, jewelry shops, travel packages and more.
BDO Shop More MasterCard has wide recognition and acceptance on major establishments throughout the Philippines and plus 20 million locations in 275 territories and countries wherever MasterCard is accepted.
Ever thought of getting a credit card but don’t know where to start? For majority of cardholders we know, credit cards are terrific tools that certainly have very great advantages.
We at comprecreditcards.com.ph have surveyed many customers and here is what came out…
Its very handy payment. That’s the big thing, right? You don’t have to worry about being robbed or something because you don’t have that big cash with you. Even if you’re just making small purchases, it’s a big help. Plus, the fact that we are in the on-line shopping age, it’s a total must have.
On the spot loans. When you’re short of cash, a credit card will be there to save you from the embarrassment of not being able to pay as it will help you make up for your purchase. To avoid any fees, just pay your balance in full.
You have no idea as to where you’re spending your money? People have the tendency to say they don’t know where half of their money went. With a credit card, you can easily track your purchases on your monthly payments. So if you think your wife spent too much for the month, check on your bill, who knows, it might even be you…
It’s easier to pay off. It’s easy to pay credit card bills. All you have to do is find an ATM with your checking or an easy account transfer. Good news is you don’t have to wait a month to pay it off. And guess what, some even lets cardholders pay their bills ONLINE. So say goodbye long lines; Hello to convenience!
You get rewards.
Every time you make transactions you earn point or “rewards” that you can exchange for either gift checks, vouchers, exclusive items or maybe the cash back system. We’re not saying that you use your credit card non-stop to avail of these, but as a matter of fact, it is a nice bonus.
Very exclusive deals. How would you spell exclusive? Its “c-r-e-d-i-t-c-a-r-d”. Why? Because you get a lot of high class services that are only available for those people who hold the cards. Sometimes its discounts on products, dining and traveling first class. Remember the times when you really wanted to buy something and you were able to buy it because of the discount my credit card was able to give me.
We can go on and on with these, but nothing is really important than learning it by experience. Everything has its ups and downs. It’s up to you, as the card holder, to become responsible in how you manage your money. Look into the bigger picture of how credit cards make life easier and who knows you might just even love it. Just be responsible and a word of advice, pay your dues on time, all the time…