My Dream JCB
- Interest Rate : 2.75%
- Annual Fee : $80
My Dream JCB credit card offers the lowest international annual fee of just Php800! This is Bankard’s comeback to card holders who wants to procure those dream items without having to worry about anything on paying high interest rates…
- LOW annual fee of just Php800, compare and find out
- Interest rate of only 2.75% per month
- Cash advance of up to 2.5% of their account or Php500 whichever is higher.
It will also allow its card holders to transfer outstanding balance from their old account to their new MyDream account.
Shop, dine and travel anywhere you want and purchase anything you desire because MyDream JCB is accepted and acknowledged all around the world in more than 10 million establishments!
Quit tormenting yourself with terrible credit card bills. Make yourself worry free and get the right choice. Get MyDream JCB and experience the real meaning of living your dreams…
No video Found for this credit card..
Featured Credit Cards:
- Enjoy an annual fee of only Php6000 for the primary card and Php3000 for the supplementary cards. But guess what, the first year is actually for free for both cards
- Pay a cash advance rate of only 3.25%
- Cash advance fee of only Php50 plus 5%, whichever is higher.
- Get individual Dollar and Peso billings for your international and local transactions.
- Avail of free flights out of the country with the Mabuhay Miles World MasterCard that has the lowest point of Mile conversion of only Php38!
- Relish on customized assistance as you get special access to the Allied World Service.
- Pay a monthly fee of just Php110!
- Get wonderful discounts and privileges with the trendiest shops and stylish clubs!
- Avail of finance charge of 3.4%
- Reload your mobile phone automatically thru SMS and get 24/7 access to credit limit online and through your phone!
- Maximize your spending power with the BPI Edge MasterCard as you enjoy discounts and perks with your friends in over 30 million institutions worldwide!
- Earn 1 Reward Points with just Php50 worth of transaction charged with your card!
- Avail of an Annual Membership fee that is absolutely FREE for the first year! Spend Php300000 per year and you get it FREE FOR A LIFETIME!
- Enjoy a flexible credit limit where you can access anywhere you may be and use it on your own terms!
- Purchase anything you want, anywhere you are and avail of the Dual Currency Feature!
- Get Cash Advance Service of up to 50% of your credit limit during emergencies!
- Enjoy worldwide recognition and acceptance with your BDO Titanium MasterCard on over 20 million territories and locations wherever MasterCard is accepted!
- Relish on affordable Installment Plans that are exclusive only for BDO MasterCard Titanium cardholders!
- Share your purchasing power for up to six times!
- Travel anywhere you want and be at ease with the BDO Titanium MasterCard as it gives you Php20000000
- Get 24/7 Concierge Service anywhere you are!
- Pay an annual fee of just Php1400
- Take advantage of Finance Charge Rate of just 2.49%!
- Transfer your balance to your new Metrobank M Lite MasterCard with just 0.79%
Featured Article 5
Ever thought of getting a credit card but don’t know where to start? For majority of cardholders we know, credit cards are terrific tools that certainly have very great advantages.
We at comprecreditcards.com.ph have surveyed many customers and here is what came out…
Its very handy payment. That’s the big thing, right? You don’t have to worry about being robbed or something because you don’t have that big cash with you. Even if you’re just making small purchases, it’s a big help. Plus, the fact that we are in the on-line shopping age, it’s a total must have.
On the spot loans. When you’re short of cash, a credit card will be there to save you from the embarrassment of not being able to pay as it will help you make up for your purchase. To avoid any fees, just pay your balance in full.
You have no idea as to where you’re spending your money? People have the tendency to say they don’t know where half of their money went. With a credit card, you can easily track your purchases on your monthly payments. So if you think your wife spent too much for the month, check on your bill, who knows, it might even be you…
It’s easier to pay off. It’s easy to pay credit card bills. All you have to do is find an ATM with your checking or an easy account transfer. Good news is you don’t have to wait a month to pay it off. And guess what, some even lets cardholders pay their bills ONLINE. So say goodbye long lines; Hello to convenience!
You get rewards.
Every time you make transactions you earn point or “rewards” that you can exchange for either gift checks, vouchers, exclusive items or maybe the cash back system. We’re not saying that you use your credit card non-stop to avail of these, but as a matter of fact, it is a nice bonus.
Very exclusive deals. How would you spell exclusive? Its “c-r-e-d-i-t-c-a-r-d”. Why? Because you get a lot of high class services that are only available for those people who hold the cards. Sometimes its discounts on products, dining and traveling first class. Remember the times when you really wanted to buy something and you were able to buy it because of the discount my credit card was able to give me.
We can go on and on with these, but nothing is really important than learning it by experience. Everything has its ups and downs. It’s up to you, as the card holder, to become responsible in how you manage your money. Look into the bigger picture of how credit cards make life easier and who knows you might just even love it. Just be responsible and a word of advice, pay your dues on time, all the time…