News And Articles
- HSBC Credit Card Wed, 08 Sep 2010
- BDO Credit Card Wed, 08 Sep 2010
- BPI Credit Card Wed, 08 Sep 2010
- RCBC National Strength Wed, 08 Sep 2010
- CITIBANK in the Philippines Wed, 08 Sep 2010
- How to Transfer Credit Card Balance to another Card Sun, 22 May 2011
- How to Apply for a Credit Card Thu, 19 May 2011
- How Credit Limit Is Determined Wed, 18 May 2011
- Fastest Credit Card Approval Tue, 17 May 2011
- Easy Credit Card Application Mon, 16 May 2011
No Annual Fee Credit Card
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a credit card without having to pay for annual fees? Now you can. In the Philippines, Metrobank is the only credit card provider that offers a credit card with no annual fees. While these “premium” cards are not recommended for those with a limited budget, these premium cards are useful for those with a lot of money to spend and for individuals who already have enough points to waive your annual fee.
The M Free MasterCard is the Metro Bank credit card with no annual fee. As a user, you are also provided with value-added perks and services including the following:
‘M here! Advantages
- Get discounts, great deals, and free gifts with the Metrobank M Credit Card at M Here! partner establishments.
- Bills2Pay: This service lets you pay your utility bills with ease using your Metrobank credit cards
- Supplementary cards: Your loved ones and immediate family members can get the benefits of your credit card and you can still be in charge of their spending.
- Cash2Go: You can acquire fast cash against the credit limit and then pay in light monthly installments with your Metrobank credit card.
- Balance Transfer: This lets you make easy installment payments with low interest rates by transferring the balances of your other credit cards to your Metrobank card.
- MTXT: Allows you to determine your credit balance through your mobile phone.
- Cash Rush: Use an ATM to get instant cash.
- Bill Payment: Pay your bills at any PSBank or Metrobank branch or ATM as well as any Bancnet ATM. You can also use MetroPhone, PSBank Remote Banking, Metrobankdirect, and the Metrobank mobile banking.
- Designmycard: Your credit card can be personalized with your favorite picture
If you have an existing credit card but would like to stop paying annual fees, consider calling your credit card provider to ask if you can have your annual fee waived. Most credit card companies and banks are considerate in waiving your annual fee if you have been a loyal customer, and they do it as their way of saying “thank you” for your continued patronage of their products.
Featured Credit Cards:
- Apply for a PNB Visa credit card and the first year’s annual fee is FREE!
- The PNB Visa Credit Card allows you access to over 25 million establishments all around the world!
- Need cash? There is no need to worry as PNB Visa Credit Card lets you have cash advance anytime of the day at any PNB ATM outlets near you for emergencies!
- Avail of financial flexibility and pay for as low as 5% of your whole purchase with their Easy Payment Terms and Installment Plans!
MANAGE YOUR MONEY: USE YOUR CREDIT CARD WISELY
Like majority of things in life, credit cards give us power that we could use to maximize our way of living. We should learn to use it wisely to avoid any hassles in the future.
But what are really the advantages of having a credit card? We, at comparecreditcards.com, did a survey about the merits of having a credit card and you will be surprised at what came out…
It is a lot easier to buy things with a credit card. It gives you purchasing power that can let you buy things without you having to carry huge amounts of cash around.
You get added security if in case something you bought got lost, stolen or damaged. With both your credit Card Company and your credit card statement guaranteeing you made the purchase, you could actually get insurance on whatever you bought.
Having a good credit history not only helps you apply for a new credit card, but also helps you build a solid financial foundation when applying for other things like loans or sometimes even jobs.
Although we should avoid any expenses that is way out of our budget, it is sometimes unavoidable due to emergencies like fire, floods and the like. But the worst thing is it leads to large purchases in huge amounts of money. With a credit card, you can use money with cash advances and worry about paying it later once you’re back on track.
In addition to those, a credit card also presents further benefits like discounts, free air miles and insurances. But you have to remember that credit card companies start making money once you can’t afford paying off your charges!
The benefits of having a credit card are real and are very helpful on the condition that you take into account your spending limits.
Life is made easier with a credit card, but if used unwisely, they become financial break downs for you. If you do decide to get yourself a credit card, keep in mind these following rules:
- Track all of your purchases.
- Never spent beyond your budget.
- Settle your balance at the due date.
Always bear in mind the responsibility of having a credit card. Spend within your budget and use it wisely.