News And Articles
- HSBC Credit Card Wed, 08 Sep 2010
- BDO Credit Card Wed, 08 Sep 2010
- BPI Credit Card Wed, 08 Sep 2010
- RCBC National Strength Wed, 08 Sep 2010
- CITIBANK in the Philippines Wed, 08 Sep 2010
- How to Transfer Credit Card Balance to another Card Sun, 22 May 2011
- How to Apply for a Credit Card Thu, 19 May 2011
- How Credit Limit Is Determined Wed, 18 May 2011
- Fastest Credit Card Approval Tue, 17 May 2011
- Easy Credit Card Application Mon, 16 May 2011
No Annual Fee Credit Card
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a credit card without having to pay for annual fees? Now you can. In the Philippines, Metrobank is the only credit card provider that offers a credit card with no annual fees. While these “premium” cards are not recommended for those with a limited budget, these premium cards are useful for those with a lot of money to spend and for individuals who already have enough points to waive your annual fee.
The M Free MasterCard is the Metro Bank credit card with no annual fee. As a user, you are also provided with value-added perks and services including the following:
‘M here! Advantages
- Get discounts, great deals, and free gifts with the Metrobank M Credit Card at M Here! partner establishments.
- Bills2Pay: This service lets you pay your utility bills with ease using your Metrobank credit cards
- Supplementary cards: Your loved ones and immediate family members can get the benefits of your credit card and you can still be in charge of their spending.
- Cash2Go: You can acquire fast cash against the credit limit and then pay in light monthly installments with your Metrobank credit card.
- Balance Transfer: This lets you make easy installment payments with low interest rates by transferring the balances of your other credit cards to your Metrobank card.
- MTXT: Allows you to determine your credit balance through your mobile phone.
- Cash Rush: Use an ATM to get instant cash.
- Bill Payment: Pay your bills at any PSBank or Metrobank branch or ATM as well as any Bancnet ATM. You can also use MetroPhone, PSBank Remote Banking, Metrobankdirect, and the Metrobank mobile banking.
- Designmycard: Your credit card can be personalized with your favorite picture
If you have an existing credit card but would like to stop paying annual fees, consider calling your credit card provider to ask if you can have your annual fee waived. Most credit card companies and banks are considerate in waiving your annual fee if you have been a loyal customer, and they do it as their way of saying “thank you” for your continued patronage of their products.
Featured Credit Cards:
- Get privileged service anywhere around the world when you travel with Citibank Gold Card!
- >Pay an annual fee of Php2500 for your primary card and take advantage of a credit line higher than you imagined!
- Avail of Rewards point for every Php30 spent with your credit card.
- Travel the world with no worries with Travel Inconvenience Protection available for all card holders just by paying your ticket in full making use of the Citi Gold Card!
- Relish on Cash Advance Service of only Php500 or 3% whichever is higher…
- Avail of 24/7 customer service wherever you maybe!
KEEPING AWAY FROM CREDIT CARD PROBLEMS
Once used properly and efficiently, credit cards are handy and suitable devices for just about anyone who is of age. It can even assist you with upcoming activities like buying a house, getting another degree and sometimes going for a leisure trip somewhere abroad with family and friends. Before you allow your teenager or yourself to get a credit card, know some of its advantages and understand some of its procedures.
A credit card can allow you to bUy products or services which you need right now but can’t afford to pay all of it at once. Sometimes it’s often the single way to pay for hotel accommodations, car rental fees or airline tickets.
Credit cards also allow it holders to purchase items over the phone or sometimes in the internet. You can shop and pay your monthly bills in the convenience of your very home! Some credit card companies offer virtual banking that lets you shop and transact business online.
It is also safer to carry a credit card than to carry cash around wherever you go. For the most part, credit cards are very useful in instant emergencies like accidents, car breakdowns or calamities.
You could actually even give anything you purchase protection, avail of travel insurances, free miles and even cash back bonuses if you charge your transactions with your credit card.
One fact is for sure; having a credit card is convenient at times but also remember that a credit card tempts you to spend money you don’t have. Always have the sense to follow up on your credit card to avoid overspending which can give you a big headache in the future. Use your credit cards in ways that you benefit from them, not them benefiting from you!
Understand what you’re getting into before you start building up credit card balances. Once used wisely, they are an absolute help in budgeting. But if not, they will turn up to be your greatest nightmare.