News And Articles
- HSBC Credit Card Wed, 08 Sep 2010
- BDO Credit Card Wed, 08 Sep 2010
- BPI Credit Card Wed, 08 Sep 2010
- RCBC National Strength Wed, 08 Sep 2010
- CITIBANK in the Philippines Wed, 08 Sep 2010
- How to Transfer Credit Card Balance to another Card Sun, 22 May 2011
- How to Apply for a Credit Card Thu, 19 May 2011
- How Credit Limit Is Determined Wed, 18 May 2011
- Fastest Credit Card Approval Tue, 17 May 2011
- Easy Credit Card Application Mon, 16 May 2011
No Annual Fee Credit Card
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a credit card without having to pay for annual fees? Now you can. In the Philippines, Metrobank is the only credit card provider that offers a credit card with no annual fees. While these “premium” cards are not recommended for those with a limited budget, these premium cards are useful for those with a lot of money to spend and for individuals who already have enough points to waive your annual fee.
The M Free MasterCard is the Metro Bank credit card with no annual fee. As a user, you are also provided with value-added perks and services including the following:
‘M here! Advantages
- Get discounts, great deals, and free gifts with the Metrobank M Credit Card at M Here! partner establishments.
- Bills2Pay: This service lets you pay your utility bills with ease using your Metrobank credit cards
- Supplementary cards: Your loved ones and immediate family members can get the benefits of your credit card and you can still be in charge of their spending.
- Cash2Go: You can acquire fast cash against the credit limit and then pay in light monthly installments with your Metrobank credit card.
- Balance Transfer: This lets you make easy installment payments with low interest rates by transferring the balances of your other credit cards to your Metrobank card.
- MTXT: Allows you to determine your credit balance through your mobile phone.
- Cash Rush: Use an ATM to get instant cash.
- Bill Payment: Pay your bills at any PSBank or Metrobank branch or ATM as well as any Bancnet ATM. You can also use MetroPhone, PSBank Remote Banking, Metrobankdirect, and the Metrobank mobile banking.
- Designmycard: Your credit card can be personalized with your favorite picture
If you have an existing credit card but would like to stop paying annual fees, consider calling your credit card provider to ask if you can have your annual fee waived. Most credit card companies and banks are considerate in waiving your annual fee if you have been a loyal customer, and they do it as their way of saying “thank you” for your continued patronage of their products.
Featured Credit Cards:
<li>Global Reception. Shop and travel around the world with your EastWest Bank Credit Card and enjoy unlimited control in almost 30 million international establishments all around the world.</li>
<li>To keep your foreign currency intact, all purchases you have, whether they may be local or international, will be funded in the Philippine peso.</li>
<li>Enjoy Finance charge of 3.50% per month</li>
<li>Cash advance of 5% or Php300 whichever is higher</li>
<li>Avail of the Free Family Accident and Dismemberment Protection&nbsp;</li>
HSBC Credit Card
Ever thought of getting a credit card but don’t know where to start? For majority of cardholders we know, credit cards are terrific tools that certainly have very great advantages.
We at comprecreditcards.com.ph have surveyed many customers and here is what came out…
Its very handy payment. That’s the big thing, right? You don’t have to worry about being robbed or something because you don’t have that big cash with you. Even if you’re just making small purchases, it’s a big help. Plus, the fact that we are in the on-line shopping age, it’s a total must have.
On the spot loans. When you’re short of cash, a credit card will be there to save you from the embarrassment of not being able to pay as it will help you make up for your purchase. To avoid any fees, just pay your balance in full.
You have no idea as to where you’re spending your money? People have the tendency to say they don’t know where half of their money went. With a credit card, you can easily track your purchases on your monthly payments. So if you think your wife spent too much for the month, check on your bill, who knows, it might even be you…
It’s easier to pay off. It’s easy to pay credit card bills. All you have to do is find an ATM with your checking or an easy account transfer. Good news is you don’t have to wait a month to pay it off. And guess what, some even lets cardholders pay their bills ONLINE. So say goodbye long lines; Hello to convenience!
You get rewards.
Every time you make transactions you earn point or “rewards” that you can exchange for either gift checks, vouchers, exclusive items or maybe the cash back system. We’re not saying that you use your credit card non-stop to avail of these, but as a matter of fact, it is a nice bonus.
Very exclusive deals. How would you spell exclusive? Its “c-r-e-d-i-t-c-a-r-d”. Why? Because you get a lot of high class services that are only available for those people who hold the cards. Sometimes its discounts on products, dining and traveling first class. Remember the times when you really wanted to buy something and you were able to buy it because of the discount my credit card was able to give me.
We can go on and on with these, but nothing is really important than learning it by experience. Everything has its ups and downs. It’s up to you, as the card holder, to become responsible in how you manage your money. Look into the bigger picture of how credit cards make life easier and who knows you might just even love it. Just be responsible and a word of advice, pay your dues on time, all the time…