News And Articles
- HSBC Credit Card Wed, 08 Sep 2010
- BDO Credit Card Wed, 08 Sep 2010
- BPI Credit Card Wed, 08 Sep 2010
- RCBC National Strength Wed, 08 Sep 2010
- CITIBANK in the Philippines Wed, 08 Sep 2010
- How to Transfer Credit Card Balance to another Card Sun, 22 May 2011
- How to Apply for a Credit Card Thu, 19 May 2011
- How Credit Limit Is Determined Wed, 18 May 2011
- Fastest Credit Card Approval Tue, 17 May 2011
- Easy Credit Card Application Mon, 16 May 2011
No Annual Fee Credit Card
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a credit card without having to pay for annual fees? Now you can. In the Philippines, Metrobank is the only credit card provider that offers a credit card with no annual fees. While these “premium” cards are not recommended for those with a limited budget, these premium cards are useful for those with a lot of money to spend and for individuals who already have enough points to waive your annual fee.
The M Free MasterCard is the Metro Bank credit card with no annual fee. As a user, you are also provided with value-added perks and services including the following:
‘M here! Advantages
- Get discounts, great deals, and free gifts with the Metrobank M Credit Card at M Here! partner establishments.
- Bills2Pay: This service lets you pay your utility bills with ease using your Metrobank credit cards
- Supplementary cards: Your loved ones and immediate family members can get the benefits of your credit card and you can still be in charge of their spending.
- Cash2Go: You can acquire fast cash against the credit limit and then pay in light monthly installments with your Metrobank credit card.
- Balance Transfer: This lets you make easy installment payments with low interest rates by transferring the balances of your other credit cards to your Metrobank card.
- MTXT: Allows you to determine your credit balance through your mobile phone.
- Cash Rush: Use an ATM to get instant cash.
- Bill Payment: Pay your bills at any PSBank or Metrobank branch or ATM as well as any Bancnet ATM. You can also use MetroPhone, PSBank Remote Banking, Metrobankdirect, and the Metrobank mobile banking.
- Designmycard: Your credit card can be personalized with your favorite picture
If you have an existing credit card but would like to stop paying annual fees, consider calling your credit card provider to ask if you can have your annual fee waived. Most credit card companies and banks are considerate in waiving your annual fee if you have been a loyal customer, and they do it as their way of saying “thank you” for your continued patronage of their products.
Featured Credit Cards:
- Finance Charge: 2.75 %
- Balance Transfer Rate: 1.488% (6months)
- Annual fee of only Php2,500
- Cash advance service fee 300% or 5%, whichever is higher
HOW TO PICK THE BEST AMONG THE REST: CHOOSING THE RIGHT CREDIT CARD FOR YOU
With all the offers you get form credit card companies, you may feel a little overwhelmed about what kind of credit card suits you best. Here, at comparecreditcards.com, have a few tips for you in choosing the appropriate credit card for you before you say the big “yes” to any credit card company or get carried away with solicitations over the phone or via mail.
Find out your basic goals. Ask yourself; Why do I need a credit card? You can’t just go and apply for a credit card just to be “in” with another crowd.
Next, determine how much you are prepared to pay for the annual fees and how much you plan to spend every month. This will help you start selecting a credit card that slots is within your budget.
Now do the research. Go to online resources (like comparecreditcards.com) to find out everything you need. If you have free time, drop by at the banks to inquire personally about all the things you need to find out. These should include the following:
- The annual fee
- Required minimum period
- Finance charges
- The credit card issuer providing the credit line and its size
- The extension period (interest free days) before the payment should be made.
Review all the credit cards your have researched. Base your choice of credit card to the one that bests suits your lifestyle and personality. Always remember to choose the credit card that proposes the BEST DEAL for you. For example, don’t go for a credit that offers you free miles if you don’t have any plans of traveling abroad! Get the point?
Now that you know what to do, start looking up your resources and find out the best credit card suited for you.