News And Articles
- HSBC Credit Card Wed, 08 Sep 2010
- BDO Credit Card Wed, 08 Sep 2010
- BPI Credit Card Wed, 08 Sep 2010
- RCBC National Strength Wed, 08 Sep 2010
- CITIBANK in the Philippines Wed, 08 Sep 2010
- How to Transfer Credit Card Balance to another Card Sun, 22 May 2011
- How to Apply for a Credit Card Thu, 19 May 2011
- How Credit Limit Is Determined Wed, 18 May 2011
- Fastest Credit Card Approval Tue, 17 May 2011
- Easy Credit Card Application Mon, 16 May 2011
BDO Credit Card
Banco De Oro is one of the fastest growing banks in the Philippines offering a range of products and services for Filipinos when it comes to managing their personal and business finances. Credit cards are just among its products, and they are available in different types with different features to match your lifestyle and your finances. Currently, BDO issues credit cards under MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and JCB.
The BDO credit card is specifically tailored for individuals making payments for their household bills, personal needs, and their family’s expenses. There are also credit cards with rewards programs tailored for individuals using their BDO credit card for specific purposes such as paying for groceries, airline tickets, or fuel. Banco De Oro is affiliated with SM Department Stores and its other affiliate retailers, so the BDO credit card offers perks each time you use it to pay for items or services made in SM malls or supermarkets. These perks include freebies and discounts, and even a free SM Advantage Card if you own the BDO Shop More MasterCard.
BDO also offers internet banking. You can access your personal page in the bank’s official website if you want to check your balance or would like to know how much rewards points you have already earned. You don’t have to wait for your next billing statement to arrive in your mail. If you need any help regarding your credit card, the customer service team is polite, friendly, and very helpful when assisting their clients. You can call any time for customer support regarding your credit card.
Choose your BDO credit card according to your lifestyle and needs. The most basic BDO credit card is the BDO MasterCard Home, which is useful when paying for basic needs for the home such as utilities and groceries. If you like to shop in SM Malls, consider getting a BDO Shop More MasterCard. There is also a so-called “Virtual Card,” which is useful if you are more likely to shop online. Basically, it is a companion card for your BDO Classic, Titanium, Gold, or Platinum Mastercard.
Featured Credit Cards:
- Enjoy an annual fee of only Php6000 for the primary card and Php3000 for the supplementary cards. But guess what, the first year is actually for free for both cards
- Pay a cash advance rate of only 3.25%
- Cash advance fee of only Php50 plus 5%, whichever is higher.
- Get individual Dollar and Peso billings for your international and local transactions.
- Avail of free flights out of the country with the Mabuhay Miles World MasterCard that has the lowest point of Mile conversion of only Php38!
- Relish on customized assistance as you get special access to the Allied World Service.
KEEPING AWAY FROM CREDIT CARD PROBLEMS
Once used properly and efficiently, credit cards are handy and suitable devices for just about anyone who is of age. It can even assist you with upcoming activities like buying a house, getting another degree and sometimes going for a leisure trip somewhere abroad with family and friends. Before you allow your teenager or yourself to get a credit card, know some of its advantages and understand some of its procedures.
A credit card can allow you to bUy products or services which you need right now but can’t afford to pay all of it at once. Sometimes it’s often the single way to pay for hotel accommodations, car rental fees or airline tickets.
Credit cards also allow it holders to purchase items over the phone or sometimes in the internet. You can shop and pay your monthly bills in the convenience of your very home! Some credit card companies offer virtual banking that lets you shop and transact business online.
It is also safer to carry a credit card than to carry cash around wherever you go. For the most part, credit cards are very useful in instant emergencies like accidents, car breakdowns or calamities.
You could actually even give anything you purchase protection, avail of travel insurances, free miles and even cash back bonuses if you charge your transactions with your credit card.
One fact is for sure; having a credit card is convenient at times but also remember that a credit card tempts you to spend money you don’t have. Always have the sense to follow up on your credit card to avoid overspending which can give you a big headache in the future. Use your credit cards in ways that you benefit from them, not them benefiting from you!
Understand what you’re getting into before you start building up credit card balances. Once used wisely, they are an absolute help in budgeting. But if not, they will turn up to be your greatest nightmare.