News And Articles
- HSBC Credit Card Wed, 08 Sep 2010
- BDO Credit Card Wed, 08 Sep 2010
- BPI Credit Card Wed, 08 Sep 2010
- RCBC National Strength Wed, 08 Sep 2010
- CITIBANK in the Philippines Wed, 08 Sep 2010
- How to Transfer Credit Card Balance to another Card Sun, 22 May 2011
- How to Apply for a Credit Card Thu, 19 May 2011
- How Credit Limit Is Determined Wed, 18 May 2011
- Fastest Credit Card Approval Tue, 17 May 2011
- Easy Credit Card Application Mon, 16 May 2011
BDO Credit Card
Banco De Oro is one of the fastest growing banks in the Philippines offering a range of products and services for Filipinos when it comes to managing their personal and business finances. Credit cards are just among its products, and they are available in different types with different features to match your lifestyle and your finances. Currently, BDO issues credit cards under MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and JCB.
The BDO credit card is specifically tailored for individuals making payments for their household bills, personal needs, and their family’s expenses. There are also credit cards with rewards programs tailored for individuals using their BDO credit card for specific purposes such as paying for groceries, airline tickets, or fuel. Banco De Oro is affiliated with SM Department Stores and its other affiliate retailers, so the BDO credit card offers perks each time you use it to pay for items or services made in SM malls or supermarkets. These perks include freebies and discounts, and even a free SM Advantage Card if you own the BDO Shop More MasterCard.
BDO also offers internet banking. You can access your personal page in the bank’s official website if you want to check your balance or would like to know how much rewards points you have already earned. You don’t have to wait for your next billing statement to arrive in your mail. If you need any help regarding your credit card, the customer service team is polite, friendly, and very helpful when assisting their clients. You can call any time for customer support regarding your credit card.
Choose your BDO credit card according to your lifestyle and needs. The most basic BDO credit card is the BDO MasterCard Home, which is useful when paying for basic needs for the home such as utilities and groceries. If you like to shop in SM Malls, consider getting a BDO Shop More MasterCard. There is also a so-called “Virtual Card,” which is useful if you are more likely to shop online. Basically, it is a companion card for your BDO Classic, Titanium, Gold, or Platinum Mastercard.
Featured Credit Cards:
- Get FREE LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP!
- Delight in your ability to shop anywhere in more than 300 countries with almost 30 million establishments.
- Finance charge of only 3.75% a month!
- Cash advance of 5% or Php300 whichever is higher
- Share your power to purchase to special people by requesting supplementary cards with the annual membership fees waived perpetually.
HOW TO PICK THE BEST AMONG THE REST: CHOOSING THE RIGHT CREDIT CARD FOR YOU
With all the offers you get form credit card companies, you may feel a little overwhelmed about what kind of credit card suits you best. Here, at comparecreditcards.com, have a few tips for you in choosing the appropriate credit card for you before you say the big “yes” to any credit card company or get carried away with solicitations over the phone or via mail.
Find out your basic goals. Ask yourself; Why do I need a credit card? You can’t just go and apply for a credit card just to be “in” with another crowd.
Next, determine how much you are prepared to pay for the annual fees and how much you plan to spend every month. This will help you start selecting a credit card that is within your budget.
Now do the research. Go to online resources (like comparecreditcards.com) to find out everything you need. If you have free time, drop by at the banks to inquire personally about all the things you need to find out. These should include the following:
- The annual fee
- Required minimum period
- Finance charges
- The credit card issuer providing the credit line and its size
- The extension period (interest free days) before the payment should be made.
Review all the credit cards your have researched. Base your choice of credit card to the one that bests suits your lifestyle and personality. Always remember to choose the credit card that proposes the BEST DEAL for you. For example, don’t go for a credit that offers you free miles if you don’t have any plans of traveling abroad! Get the point?
Now that you know what to do, start looking up your resources and find out the best credit card suited for you.