MASTERCARD BLACK – BDO Credit Card
- Interest Rate : 1.30%
- Annual Fee : 36$
Experience the power to control with the BDO MasterCard Black! Paint your life with privileges and rewards that are customized to match your lifestyle.
- No need to worry about any membership fee because the initial year is absolutely FREE for both the primary BDO credit card and the supplementary card!
- Accumulate points in every Php50 worth of transactions and use these to redeem gifts from a thrilling assortment of gifts like kitchen and dinning essentials, travel tours, personal gadgets and so many more exciting giveaways! That’s not all, you could also use these points to waive your Annual or Monthly membership fee!
- Think that’s’ it? Your Rewards Points DO NOT EXPIRE on the condition that your BDO MasterCard remains active!
- Travel with ease as BDO MasterCard takes care of everything you need for FREE. Get help with processing requirements for your visa application or even passport renewal from the experts.
- No need to keep an eye on due dates and dashing out to payment centers because BDO MasterCard Black will take care of your monthly utility bills! You can pay your bills in the security and comfort of your very home with just a simple phone call!
- With everything you need, may it be balance transfer, cash and Zero Percent Interest Installment purchases, BDO has it! You get offers that will help you control your money and save at the same time!
Stretch out the same luxury to your loved ones and get to control their spending by assigning them their credit limit!
- No need to worry with any BDO credit card concerns with the 24-Hour BDO Customer Contact Center!
It’s more than a credit card! It’s developed to match your taste!
Featured Credit Cards:
<li>Delight in the special financial charge now for only 2.75%.</li>
<li>With the Metrobank Platinum Mastercard, you get round the clock international concierge package on any credit card associated need, may it be business transactions, medical treatments or a special shopping. Now it has even HIGHER credit limits that lets you enjoy the lifestyle you ask for…</li>
<li>Pay for just Php5000 for your annual fee to enjoy a credit card with the highest credit limit with an extremely low interest rate! But guess what, the first year is actually for FREE!</li>
<li>No more worries because with the Metrobank Platinum MasterCard, you get to enjoy 24/7 Concierge Service all year round!</li>
- Get free Miles with the lowest point conversion ever to hit the market with only Php38!
- Gain access to your credit card account anywhere in the world!
- Enjoy as much as 30% of your credit limit in My Ally Instant Cash
- Also enjoy a revolving Interest Rate of only 3.25%!
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 11px;">Pay an annual fee of just Php1550 for your initial card</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 11px;">Shop and dine anywhere you want with the BPI Express Credit Blue MasterCard in over 30 million establishments worldwide!</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 11px;">Get travel insurance of up to Php2000000 once you charge all transactions with your BPI Express Credit Blue MasterCard!</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 11px;">Withdraw 30% of your credit limit whenever you need it for emergencies!</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 11px;">Avail of finance charge of 3.4%!</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 11px;">Get help managing your money with S.I.P. Facility of BPI Express Credit Blue MasterCard!</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 18px;">Earn 1 point for every Php35 worth of transaction with your BPI Express Credit Blue MasterCard!</span></li>
- Enjoy the lowest finance monthly charge of 2.25% to 2.75% for different purchases
- Relax with the 24-hour Customer service hotline for EastWest Bank Cardholders.
Share your spending power to love ones for up to 9 times
- Get cash advances of up to 50% of your credit limit!
- Avail of the Flexible Membership Fee Payment Option that will allow you to choose how you want to pay your membership fee.
- Get rewards points in every transaction made with EastWest Bank Practical card
- Pay an annual fee of Php2000
The Power Within You
Ever thought of getting a credit card but don’t know where to start? For majority of cardholders we know, credit cards are terrific tools that certainly have very great advantages.
We at comprecreditcards.com.ph have surveyed many customers and here is what came out…
Its very handy payment. That’s the big thing, right? You don’t have to worry about being robbed or something because you don’t have that big cash with you. Even if you’re just making small purchases, it’s a big help. Plus, the fact that we are in the on-line shopping age, it’s a total must have.
On the spot loans. When you’re short of cash, a credit card will be there to save you from the embarrassment of not being able to pay as it will help you make up for your purchase. To avoid any fees, just pay your balance in full.
You have no idea as to where you’re spending your money? People have the tendency to say they don’t know where half of their money went. With a credit card, you can easily track your purchases on your monthly payments. So if you think your wife spent too much for the month, check on your bill, who knows, it might even be you…
It’s easier to pay off. It’s easy to pay credit card bills. All you have to do is find an ATM with your checking or an easy account transfer. Good news is you don’t have to wait a month to pay it off. And guess what, some even lets cardholders pay their bills ONLINE. So say goodbye long lines; Hello to convenience!
You get rewards.
Every time you make transactions you earn point or “rewards” that you can exchange for either gift checks, vouchers, exclusive items or maybe the cash back system. We’re not saying that you use your credit card non-stop to avail of these, but as a matter of fact, it is a nice bonus.
Very exclusive deals. How would you spell exclusive? Its “c-r-e-d-i-t-c-a-r-d”. Why? Because you get a lot of high class services that are only available for those people who hold the cards. Sometimes its discounts on products, dining and traveling first class. Remember the times when you really wanted to buy something and you were able to buy it because of the discount my credit card was able to give me.
We can go on and on with these, but nothing is really important than learning it by experience. Everything has its ups and downs. It’s up to you, as the card holder, to become responsible in how you manage your money. Look into the bigger picture of how credit cards make life easier and who knows you might just even love it. Just be responsible and a word of advice, pay your dues on time, all the time…