MASTERCARD BLACK – BDO Credit Card
- Interest Rate : 1.30%
- Annual Fee : 36$
Experience the power to control with the BDO MasterCard Black! Paint your life with privileges and rewards that are customized to match your lifestyle.
- No need to worry about any membership fee because the initial year is absolutely FREE for both the primary BDO credit card and the supplementary card!
- Accumulate points in every Php50 worth of transactions and use these to redeem gifts from a thrilling assortment of gifts like kitchen and dinning essentials, travel tours, personal gadgets and so many more exciting giveaways! That’s not all, you could also use these points to waive your Annual or Monthly membership fee!
- Think that’s’ it? Your Rewards Points DO NOT EXPIRE on the condition that your BDO MasterCard remains active!
- Travel with ease as BDO MasterCard takes care of everything you need for FREE. Get help with processing requirements for your visa application or even passport renewal from the experts.
- No need to keep an eye on due dates and dashing out to payment centers because BDO MasterCard Black will take care of your monthly utility bills! You can pay your bills in the security and comfort of your very home with just a simple phone call!
- With everything you need, may it be balance transfer, cash and Zero Percent Interest Installment purchases, BDO has it! You get offers that will help you control your money and save at the same time!
Stretch out the same luxury to your loved ones and get to control their spending by assigning them their credit limit!
- No need to worry with any BDO credit card concerns with the 24-Hour BDO Customer Contact Center!
It’s more than a credit card! It’s developed to match your taste!
Featured Credit Cards:
<li>Earn miles with everything you buy</li>
<li>Free annual fee for the initial year for both primary and supplementary cards</li>
<li>Get 24/7 Concierge Service anytime anywhere to free you of any credit card concerns</li>
- Pay for just Php2500 annual for your membership card
- Get cash advance service fee of Php300 or 6%, whichever is higher!
- Enjoy 53 interest free days and just 3.50% finance charge
- Transfer your balance with just 1.25%
- Convert your rewards point with FREE miles!
- Pay an annual fee of just Php2500 and enjoy 2% rebate on all Rustan purchases!
- Transfer your old account to your new Citi Rustan’s Card absolutely for FREE!
- Relish on a Cash Advance Rate of 3.50%!
- Get a Cash Advance Service fee of Php500 or 3% which ever is higher!
- Go over your credit limit of over Php500!
- Pay for just Php1250 for your primary card!
- Get the lowest finance charge of just 2.75%!
- The BPI Classic card lets you shop and dine with friends and family anywhere since it is accepted in 20,000 establishments nationwide!
- Avail of FREE Travel Insurance Package when you charge your fare with the BPI Classic card.
- Avail of BPI Express Classic card’s S.I.P. facility that lifts the problem with you paying high-ticket items by easy to pay installment terms!
- Get cash advance for up to 30% of your credit limit!
- Earn free miles with every Php35 worth of transaction charged to your BPI Express card!
- Transfer your balance with just 1% add-on interest rate per month!
- Enjoy 24/7 customer service anytime, anywhere!
KEEPING AWAY FROM CREDIT CARD PROBLEMS
Once used properly and efficiently, credit cards are handy and suitable devices for just about anyone who is of age. It can even assist you with upcoming activities like buying a house, getting another degree and sometimes going for a leisure trip somewhere abroad with family and friends. Before you allow your teenager or yourself to get a credit card, know some of its advantages and understand some of its procedures.
A credit card can allow you to bUy products or services which you need right now but can’t afford to pay all of it at once. Sometimes it’s often the single way to pay for hotel accommodations, car rental fees or airline tickets.
Credit cards also allow it holders to purchase items over the phone or sometimes in the internet. You can shop and pay your monthly bills in the convenience of your very home! Some credit card companies offer virtual banking that lets you shop and transact business online.
It is also safer to carry a credit card than to carry cash around wherever you go. For the most part, credit cards are very useful in instant emergencies like accidents, car breakdowns or calamities.
You could actually even give anything you purchase protection, avail of travel insurances, free miles and even cash back bonuses if you charge your transactions with your credit card.
One fact is for sure; having a credit card is convenient at times but also remember that a credit card tempts you to spend money you don’t have. Always have the sense to follow up on your credit card to avoid overspending which can give you a big headache in the future. Use your credit cards in ways that you benefit from them, not them benefiting from you!
Understand what you’re getting into before you start building up credit card balances. Once used wisely, they are an absolute help in budgeting. But if not, they will turn up to be your greatest nightmare.