MASTERCARD BLACK – BDO Credit Card
- Interest Rate : 1.30%
- Annual Fee : 36$
Experience the power to control with the BDO MasterCard Black! Paint your life with privileges and rewards that are customized to match your lifestyle.
- No need to worry about any membership fee because the initial year is absolutely FREE for both the primary BDO credit card and the supplementary card!
- Accumulate points in every Php50 worth of transactions and use these to redeem gifts from a thrilling assortment of gifts like kitchen and dinning essentials, travel tours, personal gadgets and so many more exciting giveaways! That’s not all, you could also use these points to waive your Annual or Monthly membership fee!
- Think that’s’ it? Your Rewards Points DO NOT EXPIRE on the condition that your BDO MasterCard remains active!
- Travel with ease as BDO MasterCard takes care of everything you need for FREE. Get help with processing requirements for your visa application or even passport renewal from the experts.
- No need to keep an eye on due dates and dashing out to payment centers because BDO MasterCard Black will take care of your monthly utility bills! You can pay your bills in the security and comfort of your very home with just a simple phone call!
- With everything you need, may it be balance transfer, cash and Zero Percent Interest Installment purchases, BDO has it! You get offers that will help you control your money and save at the same time!
Stretch out the same luxury to your loved ones and get to control their spending by assigning them their credit limit!
- No need to worry with any BDO credit card concerns with the 24-Hour BDO Customer Contact Center!
It’s more than a credit card! It’s developed to match your taste!
Featured Credit Cards:
- Relish on a FREE annual membership for the first year!
- Request for up to 6 supplementary cards for your loved ones and each card will get a FREE annual membership FOR LIFE!
- Have the power of 2 currencies in just one card with the BDO MasterCard Platinum’s Dual Currency Feature!
- Access your account anywhere you are and spend on your own terms! Have the assurance of a high credit limit that is available in both Philippine peso and US Dollar in just one card!
- Avail up to 50% cash advance of your credit limit during any emergencies
- Choose how to pay for your outstanding balance in the Minimum Payment Options!
- Go and do anything you want with the BDO MasterCard Platinum and enjoy international recognition and acceptance in over 20 million locations wherever MasterCard is accepted!
- Get very exclusive discounts on dining, shopping and travel with partner merchants!
- Travel abroad with your love ones and be worry free with the Travel Accident and Inconvenience Insurance coverage of up to Php20000000!
Annual fee of Php5000 and Php2500 for the supplementary cardsEarn free miles with everything you buy.
Get insurance for up to Php20,000,000 for your whole family when traveling anywhere.
Earn 1 point for just Php35 worth of purchase.
- No annual charge for the first year upon enrollment.
- PSBank Mastercard has only 3.5%monthly finance charge.
- Get a chance to watch a movie blockbuster for free and a health insurance on your first use.
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 11px;">Apply for a credit card and the first year’s annual fee is FREE!</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 11px;">The PNB ASK Card allows you access to over 25 million establishments all around the world!</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 11px;">Need cash? There is no need to worry as PNB ASK Card allows you to have a cash advance anytime of the day at any PNB ATM outlets!</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 18px;">Avail of financial flexibility and pay for as low as 5% of your whole purchase with their Easy Payment Terms!</span></li>
The Story of Allied Bank
With a continuously evolving world, Allied Banks’ Mission remains constant. Formally known as Allied Banking Corporation, Allied Bank is one the overall largest banks in the Philippines who in terms of assets rank tenth. The other being the United Coconut Planters Bank, Allied Bank is one of the two universal banks in the Philippines that could not be traded to the Philippine Stock Exchange.
Under the laws of the Philippine Republic, Allied Bank was incorporated on April 11, 1977 and awarded by Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas the Certificate of Authority to run as a commercial bank on May 20, 1977. December 1981, they were granted permission to operate as a universal bank or an expanded commercial bank.
Since December 31, 2007, Allied Bank was the country’s 10th largest in terms of net worth and the 9th largest private domestic commercial bank in terms of total deposits.
Because of Allied Bank’s yearning to provide its cardholders their needs they have created ground breaking services and products that will surely satisfy any customer craving. Allied bank is now delighted to offer their clients the latest and upgraded Allied bank MasterCard Credit Card.
With this new innovation, cardholders are granted the chance to take in enjoyment in both the premium and essential side life offers like dining in fantastic restaurants, shopping in exclusive stores or having that awesome vacation you have always dreamed of.
What’s more, you get to have all these while getting lots of giveaways. Earn one (1) point for every Php50 transaction to redeem them for either free gifts, services, cash points and even Miles.
More than anything else, anyone wants the world to be on the palm of his hand. Allied Bank is here to assist you with getting the life you deserve.
In short, the Allied bank MasterCard Credit Card is here to make everything about life more precious.