MASTERCARD BLACK – BDO Credit Card
- Interest Rate : 1.30%
- Annual Fee : 36$
Experience the power to control with the BDO MasterCard Black! Paint your life with privileges and rewards that are customized to match your lifestyle.
- No need to worry about any membership fee because the initial year is absolutely FREE for both the primary BDO credit card and the supplementary card!
- Accumulate points in every Php50 worth of transactions and use these to redeem gifts from a thrilling assortment of gifts like kitchen and dinning essentials, travel tours, personal gadgets and so many more exciting giveaways! That’s not all, you could also use these points to waive your Annual or Monthly membership fee!
- Think that’s’ it? Your Rewards Points DO NOT EXPIRE on the condition that your BDO MasterCard remains active!
- Travel with ease as BDO MasterCard takes care of everything you need for FREE. Get help with processing requirements for your visa application or even passport renewal from the experts.
- No need to keep an eye on due dates and dashing out to payment centers because BDO MasterCard Black will take care of your monthly utility bills! You can pay your bills in the security and comfort of your very home with just a simple phone call!
- With everything you need, may it be balance transfer, cash and Zero Percent Interest Installment purchases, BDO has it! You get offers that will help you control your money and save at the same time!
Stretch out the same luxury to your loved ones and get to control their spending by assigning them their credit limit!
- No need to worry with any BDO credit card concerns with the 24-Hour BDO Customer Contact Center!
It’s more than a credit card! It’s developed to match your taste!
Featured Credit Cards:
- Relish on a FREE annual membership for the first year!
- Request for up to 6 supplementary cards for your loved ones and each card will get a FREE annual membership FOR LIFE!
- Have the power of 2 currencies in just one card with the BDO MasterCard Platinum’s Dual Currency Feature!
- Access your account anywhere you are and spend on your own terms! Have the assurance of a high credit limit that is available in both Philippine peso and US Dollar in just one card!
- Avail up to 50% cash advance of your credit limit during any emergencies
- Choose how to pay for your outstanding balance in the Minimum Payment Options!
- Go and do anything you want with the BDO MasterCard Platinum and enjoy international recognition and acceptance in over 20 million locations wherever MasterCard is accepted!
- Get very exclusive discounts on dining, shopping and travel with partner merchants!
- Travel abroad with your love ones and be worry free with the Travel Accident and Inconvenience Insurance coverage of up to Php20000000!
<li><span style="font-size: x-small;">Pay an annual fee of Php1500</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small;">Transfer your balance with just 1.25% to your new account</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small;">Avail of cash advance of up to 3.50% </span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: 15px; line-height: 17px;"><span style="font-size: x-small;">Get finance charge of 3.50%</span></span></li>
<li>Finance charge of only 3.50% per month</li>
<li>Cash advance of 5% or Php300 whichever is higher</li>
<li>For transactions done in foreign currencies, pay only a conversion fee of 2.50%</li>
<li> Pay an annual fee of just Php1600</li>
- Get free Miles with the lowest point conversion ever to hit the market with only Php38!
- Gain access to your credit card account anywhere in the world!
- Enjoy as much as 30% of your credit limit in My Ally Instant Cash
- Also enjoy a revolving Interest Rate of only 3.25%!
KEEPING AWAY FROM CREDIT CARD PROBLEMS
Once used properly and efficiently, credit cards are handy and suitable devices for just about anyone who is of age. It can even assist you with upcoming activities like buying a house, getting another degree and sometimes going for a leisure trip somewhere abroad with family and friends. Before you allow your teenager or yourself to get a credit card, know some of its advantages and understand some of its procedures.
A credit card can allow you to bUy products or services which you need right now but can’t afford to pay all of it at once. Sometimes it’s often the single way to pay for hotel accommodations, car rental fees or airline tickets.
Credit cards also allow it holders to purchase items over the phone or sometimes in the internet. You can shop and pay your monthly bills in the convenience of your very home! Some credit card companies offer virtual banking that lets you shop and transact business online.
It is also safer to carry a credit card than to carry cash around wherever you go. For the most part, credit cards are very useful in instant emergencies like accidents, car breakdowns or calamities.
You could actually even give anything you purchase protection, avail of travel insurances, free miles and even cash back bonuses if you charge your transactions with your credit card.
One fact is for sure; having a credit card is convenient at times but also remember that a credit card tempts you to spend money you don’t have. Always have the sense to follow up on your credit card to avoid overspending which can give you a big headache in the future. Use your credit cards in ways that you benefit from them, not them benefiting from you!
Understand what you’re getting into before you start building up credit card balances. Once used wisely, they are an absolute help in budgeting. But if not, they will turn up to be your greatest nightmare.