MABUHAY MILES PLATINUM CREDIT CARD
- Interest Rate : 3.25%
- Annual Fee : $25
See beyond your expectations of the world beyond with Mabuhay Miles Platinum Credit Card
- Lay your hands on one of the most impressive, reputable cards in the Philippines as it will give you the lowest point of Mile Conversion of only Php38!
- Make flexible and easy minimum payments of Php500 or 5% whichever is higher, on your transactions
- Boost up with your credit card experience as Allied Bank Transfer moves your old credit account to your new Mabuhay Miles Platinum MasterCard with a very low interest rate.
- Get instant response to your queries with the Ally Live.
- Avail of free membership on the first year and MORE!
- Be at ease when paying your bills as Allied Bank has over 300 branches nationwide, 230 Allied Bank ATMs and more to come, ready to assist you.
- Take full advantage with MasterCard Moments as it will let you shop all you want and travel anywhere you have dreamed of.
- Gain red carpet entrance to more than 30 million international establishments.
- Membership fee? It’s actually free for the initial year. But guess what, keep your Allied bank Essentials or Premium MasterCard active with at least Php50, 000 usage for the year and you will enjoy 50% discount on your Miles Platinum Card and your Allied bank Essentials or Premium MasterCard will be 100% FREE.
Find a perfect getaway with somebody special, indulge yourself to a shopping spree you truly deserve and pamper yourself in a way you never thought possible… With the Mabuhay Miles Platinum Credit Card, you will surely understand the meaning of perfect.
No video Found for this credit card..
Featured Credit Cards:
- Pay an annual fee of only Php3000 for the Principal card and Php1200 for the supplementary cards. But
- worry not because the first year is actually FREE.
- Cash advance limit of 30% of assigned credit limit in both the Peso and Dollar currency.
- Pay only an interest rate of 3.25% a month
<li>Delight in the special financial charge now for only 2.75%.</li>
<li>With the Metrobank Platinum Mastercard, you get round the clock international concierge package on any credit card associated need, may it be business transactions, medical treatments or a special shopping. Now it has even HIGHER credit limits that lets you enjoy the lifestyle you ask for…</li>
<li>Pay for just Php5000 for your annual fee to enjoy a credit card with the highest credit limit with an extremely low interest rate! But guess what, the first year is actually for FREE!</li>
<li>No more worries because with the Metrobank Platinum MasterCard, you get to enjoy 24/7 Concierge Service all year round!</li>
- Monthly membership fee of Php80 and P60 for the extension
- Get year round discounts
- Avail of birthday discounts and enjoy fine dining all with RCBC Bankard LJC credit card
- Pay just Php900 for the initial year!
- Avail of a cash advance fee of 5% or Php300 whichever is higher
- Have a finance charge of 3.50%
- Avail of up to 30% Cash Advance of your credit limit!
- Get rewards points each time you purchase items at SM by the Peso Payback Rewards Program
- Get up to 5 supplementary cards on your first year!
- Relish on exciting freebies and discounts through SM Exclusive programs and BDO Delights!
- Avail of the ongoing installment promos for as low as 0% interest in different electronics ad appliance stores, furniture shops, health and beauty services, restaurants, jewelry shops, travel packages and more.
BDO Shop More MasterCard has wide recognition and acceptance on major establishments throughout the Philippines and plus 20 million locations in 275 territories and countries wherever MasterCard is accepted.
KEEPING AWAY FROM CREDIT CARD PROBLEMS
Once used properly and efficiently, credit cards are handy and suitable devices for just about anyone who is of age. It can even assist you with upcoming activities like buying a house, getting another degree and sometimes going for a leisure trip somewhere abroad with family and friends. Before you allow your teenager or yourself to get a credit card, know some of its advantages and understand some of its procedures.
A credit card can allow you to bUy products or services which you need right now but can’t afford to pay all of it at once. Sometimes it’s often the single way to pay for hotel accommodations, car rental fees or airline tickets.
Credit cards also allow it holders to purchase items over the phone or sometimes in the internet. You can shop and pay your monthly bills in the convenience of your very home! Some credit card companies offer virtual banking that lets you shop and transact business online.
It is also safer to carry a credit card than to carry cash around wherever you go. For the most part, credit cards are very useful in instant emergencies like accidents, car breakdowns or calamities.
You could actually even give anything you purchase protection, avail of travel insurances, free miles and even cash back bonuses if you charge your transactions with your credit card.
One fact is for sure; having a credit card is convenient at times but also remember that a credit card tempts you to spend money you don’t have. Always have the sense to follow up on your credit card to avoid overspending which can give you a big headache in the future. Use your credit cards in ways that you benefit from them, not them benefiting from you!
Understand what you’re getting into before you start building up credit card balances. Once used wisely, they are an absolute help in budgeting. But if not, they will turn up to be your greatest nightmare.