MABUHAY MILES PLATINUM CREDIT CARD
- Interest Rate : 3.25%
- Annual Fee : $25
See beyond your expectations of the world beyond with Mabuhay Miles Platinum Credit Card
- Lay your hands on one of the most impressive, reputable cards in the Philippines as it will give you the lowest point of Mile Conversion of only Php38!
- Make flexible and easy minimum payments of Php500 or 5% whichever is higher, on your transactions
- Boost up with your credit card experience as Allied Bank Transfer moves your old credit account to your new Mabuhay Miles Platinum MasterCard with a very low interest rate.
- Get instant response to your queries with the Ally Live.
- Avail of free membership on the first year and MORE!
- Be at ease when paying your bills as Allied Bank has over 300 branches nationwide, 230 Allied Bank ATMs and more to come, ready to assist you.
- Take full advantage with MasterCard Moments as it will let you shop all you want and travel anywhere you have dreamed of.
- Gain red carpet entrance to more than 30 million international establishments.
- Membership fee? It’s actually free for the initial year. But guess what, keep your Allied bank Essentials or Premium MasterCard active with at least Php50, 000 usage for the year and you will enjoy 50% discount on your Miles Platinum Card and your Allied bank Essentials or Premium MasterCard will be 100% FREE.
Find a perfect getaway with somebody special, indulge yourself to a shopping spree you truly deserve and pamper yourself in a way you never thought possible… With the Mabuhay Miles Platinum Credit Card, you will surely understand the meaning of perfect.
No video Found for this credit card..
Featured Credit Cards:
- Highest credit limit
- Peso Payment convenience (gives cardholders the option to purchase in any currency abroad and then pay in pesos when they get back home)
- Revolving Facility (allows cardholders to pay the minimum of 5% of their total outstanding balance or P500, whichever is higher.
- Get Cash Advance of up to 50% of your credit Limit or Php250000
- Annual fee of Php3,600
- Pay an annual fee of just Php2500 and enjoy 2% rebate on all Rustan purchases!
- Transfer your old account to your new Citi Rustan’s Card absolutely for FREE!
- Relish on a Cash Advance Rate of 3.50%!
- Get a Cash Advance Service fee of Php500 or 3% which ever is higher!
- Go over your credit limit of over Php500!
- Get free Miles with the lowest point conversion ever to hit the market with only Php38!
- Gain access to your credit card account anywhere in the world!
- Enjoy as much as 30% of your credit limit in My Ally Instant Cash
- Also enjoy a revolving Interest Rate of only 3.25%!
- Apply for a PNB Visa credit card and the first year’s annual fee is FREE!
- The PNB Visa Credit Card allows you access to over 25 million establishments all around the world!
- Need cash? There is no need to worry as PNB Visa Credit Card lets you have cash advance anytime of the day at any PNB ATM outlets near you for emergencies!
- Avail of financial flexibility and pay for as low as 5% of your whole purchase with their Easy Payment Terms and Installment Plans!
The Power Within You
Ever thought of getting a credit card but don’t know where to start? For majority of cardholders we know, credit cards are terrific tools that certainly have very great advantages.
We at comprecreditcards.com.ph have surveyed many customers and here is what came out…
Its very handy payment. That’s the big thing, right? You don’t have to worry about being robbed or something because you don’t have that big cash with you. Even if you’re just making small purchases, it’s a big help. Plus, the fact that we are in the on-line shopping age, it’s a total must have.
On the spot loans. When you’re short of cash, a credit card will be there to save you from the embarrassment of not being able to pay as it will help you make up for your purchase. To avoid any fees, just pay your balance in full.
You have no idea as to where you’re spending your money? People have the tendency to say they don’t know where half of their money went. With a credit card, you can easily track your purchases on your monthly payments. So if you think your wife spent too much for the month, check on your bill, who knows, it might even be you…
It’s easier to pay off. It’s easy to pay credit card bills. All you have to do is find an ATM with your checking or an easy account transfer. Good news is you don’t have to wait a month to pay it off. And guess what, some even lets cardholders pay their bills ONLINE. So say goodbye long lines; Hello to convenience!
You get rewards.
Every time you make transactions you earn point or “rewards” that you can exchange for either gift checks, vouchers, exclusive items or maybe the cash back system. We’re not saying that you use your credit card non-stop to avail of these, but as a matter of fact, it is a nice bonus.
Very exclusive deals. How would you spell exclusive? Its “c-r-e-d-i-t-c-a-r-d”. Why? Because you get a lot of high class services that are only available for those people who hold the cards. Sometimes its discounts on products, dining and traveling first class. Remember the times when you really wanted to buy something and you were able to buy it because of the discount my credit card was able to give me.
We can go on and on with these, but nothing is really important than learning it by experience. Everything has its ups and downs. It’s up to you, as the card holder, to become responsible in how you manage your money. Look into the bigger picture of how credit cards make life easier and who knows you might just even love it. Just be responsible and a word of advice, pay your dues on time, all the time…