MABUHAY MILES PLATINUM CREDIT CARD
- Interest Rate : 3.25%
- Annual Fee : $25
See beyond your expectations of the world beyond with Mabuhay Miles Platinum Credit Card
- Lay your hands on one of the most impressive, reputable cards in the Philippines as it will give you the lowest point of Mile Conversion of only Php38!
- Make flexible and easy minimum payments of Php500 or 5% whichever is higher, on your transactions
- Boost up with your credit card experience as Allied Bank Transfer moves your old credit account to your new Mabuhay Miles Platinum MasterCard with a very low interest rate.
- Get instant response to your queries with the Ally Live.
- Avail of free membership on the first year and MORE!
- Be at ease when paying your bills as Allied Bank has over 300 branches nationwide, 230 Allied Bank ATMs and more to come, ready to assist you.
- Take full advantage with MasterCard Moments as it will let you shop all you want and travel anywhere you have dreamed of.
- Gain red carpet entrance to more than 30 million international establishments.
- Membership fee? It’s actually free for the initial year. But guess what, keep your Allied bank Essentials or Premium MasterCard active with at least Php50, 000 usage for the year and you will enjoy 50% discount on your Miles Platinum Card and your Allied bank Essentials or Premium MasterCard will be 100% FREE.
Find a perfect getaway with somebody special, indulge yourself to a shopping spree you truly deserve and pamper yourself in a way you never thought possible… With the Mabuhay Miles Platinum Credit Card, you will surely understand the meaning of perfect.
No video Found for this credit card..
Featured Credit Cards:
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 11px;">Pay an annual fee of just Php1550 for your initial card</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 11px;">Shop and dine anywhere you want with the BPI Express Credit Blue MasterCard in over 30 million establishments worldwide!</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 11px;">Get travel insurance of up to Php2000000 once you charge all transactions with your BPI Express Credit Blue MasterCard!</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 11px;">Withdraw 30% of your credit limit whenever you need it for emergencies!</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 11px;">Avail of finance charge of 3.4%!</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 11px;">Get help managing your money with S.I.P. Facility of BPI Express Credit Blue MasterCard!</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 18px;">Earn 1 point for every Php35 worth of transaction with your BPI Express Credit Blue MasterCard!</span></li>
Annual fee of Php5000 and Php2500 for the supplementary cardsEarn free miles with everything you buy.
Get insurance for up to Php20,000,000 for your whole family when traveling anywhere.
Earn 1 point for just Php35 worth of purchase.
- Pay an annual fee of just Php2500 and enjoy 2% rebate on all Rustan purchases!
- Transfer your old account to your new Citi Rustan’s Card absolutely for FREE!
- Relish on a Cash Advance Rate of 3.50%!
- Get a Cash Advance Service fee of Php500 or 3% which ever is higher!
- Go over your credit limit of over Php500!
- Pay just Php900 for the initial year!
- Avail of a cash advance fee of 5% or Php300 whichever is higher
- Have a finance charge of 3.50%
- Avail of up to 30% Cash Advance of your credit limit!
- Get rewards points each time you purchase items at SM by the Peso Payback Rewards Program
- Get up to 5 supplementary cards on your first year!
- Relish on exciting freebies and discounts through SM Exclusive programs and BDO Delights!
- Avail of the ongoing installment promos for as low as 0% interest in different electronics ad appliance stores, furniture shops, health and beauty services, restaurants, jewelry shops, travel packages and more.
BDO Shop More MasterCard has wide recognition and acceptance on major establishments throughout the Philippines and plus 20 million locations in 275 territories and countries wherever MasterCard is accepted.
MANAGE YOUR MONEY: USE YOUR CREDIT CARD WISELY
Like majority of things in life, credit cards give us power that we could use to maximize our way of living. We should learn to use it wisely to avoid any hassles in the future.
But what are really the advantages of having a credit card? We, at comparecreditcards.com, did a survey about the merits of having a credit card and you will be surprised at what came out…
It is a lot easier to buy things with a credit card. It gives you purchasing power that can let you buy things without you having to carry huge amounts of cash around.
You get added security if in case something you bought got lost, stolen or damaged. With both your credit Card Company and your credit card statement guaranteeing you made the purchase, you could actually get insurance on whatever you bought.
Having a good credit history not only helps you apply for a new credit card, but also helps you build a solid financial foundation when applying for other things like loans or sometimes even jobs.
Although we should avoid any expenses that is way out of our budget, it is sometimes unavoidable due to emergencies like fire, floods and the like. But the worst thing is it leads to large purchases in huge amounts of money. With a credit card, you can use money with cash advances and worry about paying it later once you’re back on track.
In addition to those, a credit card also presents further benefits like discounts, free air miles and insurances. But you have to remember that credit card companies start making money once you can’t afford paying off your charges!
The benefits of having a credit card are real and are very helpful on the condition that you take into account your spending limits.
Life is made easier with a credit card, but if used unwisely, they become financial break downs for you. If you do decide to get yourself a credit card, keep in mind these following rules:
- Track all of your purchases.
- Never spent beyond your budget.
- Settle your balance at the due date.
Always bear in mind the responsibility of having a credit card. Spend within your budget and use it wisely.