MABUHAY MILES PLATINUM CREDIT CARD
- Interest Rate : 3.25%
- Annual Fee : $25
See beyond your expectations of the world beyond with Mabuhay Miles Platinum Credit Card
- Lay your hands on one of the most impressive, reputable cards in the Philippines as it will give you the lowest point of Mile Conversion of only Php38!
- Make flexible and easy minimum payments of Php500 or 5% whichever is higher, on your transactions
- Boost up with your credit card experience as Allied Bank Transfer moves your old credit account to your new Mabuhay Miles Platinum MasterCard with a very low interest rate.
- Get instant response to your queries with the Ally Live.
- Avail of free membership on the first year and MORE!
- Be at ease when paying your bills as Allied Bank has over 300 branches nationwide, 230 Allied Bank ATMs and more to come, ready to assist you.
- Take full advantage with MasterCard Moments as it will let you shop all you want and travel anywhere you have dreamed of.
- Gain red carpet entrance to more than 30 million international establishments.
- Membership fee? It’s actually free for the initial year. But guess what, keep your Allied bank Essentials or Premium MasterCard active with at least Php50, 000 usage for the year and you will enjoy 50% discount on your Miles Platinum Card and your Allied bank Essentials or Premium MasterCard will be 100% FREE.
Find a perfect getaway with somebody special, indulge yourself to a shopping spree you truly deserve and pamper yourself in a way you never thought possible… With the Mabuhay Miles Platinum Credit Card, you will surely understand the meaning of perfect.
No video Found for this credit card..
Featured Credit Cards:
- Enjoy FREE membership for both your primary card and supplementary card for the initial year!
- Earn rewards points on every Php50 worth of transactions on your BDO MasterCard Black!
- Get special assistance whenever you travel with BDO Travel Desk!
- Stay in the comfort of your homes and let BDO Black MasterCard do the payment of your monthly utility bills!
- Supervise your finances with simplicity as you get lots of savings and discounts!
- Avail of 24/7 customer service whenever you need it!
- Worldwide Acceptance in more than 180 countries on all major establishments
- Shop, dine and travel anywhere and pay in any currency required
- Convert your outstanding balance to your new RCBC Bankard JCB Credit Card.
- Enjoy 24/7 customer service wherever you are.
- Get as much as 30% of your credit limit anywhere you may be!
<li>Global Reception. Shop and travel around the world with your EastWest Bank Credit Card and enjoy unlimited control in almost 30 million international establishments all around the world.</li>
<li>To keep your foreign currency intact, all purchases you have, whether they may be local or international, will be funded in the Philippine peso.</li>
<li>Enjoy Finance charge of 3.50% per month</li>
<li>Cash advance of 5% or Php300 whichever is higher</li>
<li>Avail of the Free Family Accident and Dismemberment Protection&nbsp;</li>
- NO ANNUAL FEE FOR LIFE!
- Avail of finance charge rate of just 3.50%
- Transfer your balance to your new Metrobank M Free MasterCard with just 0.79%
- Get cash whenever you need it with Php300 or 3%, whichever is higher!
Ever thought of getting a credit card but don’t know where to start? For majority of cardholders we know, credit cards are terrific tools that certainly have very great advantages.
We at comprecreditcards.com.ph have surveyed many customers and here is what came out…
Its very handy payment. That’s the big thing, right? You don’t have to worry about being robbed or something because you don’t have that big cash with you. Even if you’re just making small purchases, it’s a big help. Plus, the fact that we are in the on-line shopping age, it’s a total must have.
On the spot loans. When you’re short of cash, a credit card will be there to save you from the embarrassment of not being able to pay as it will help you make up for your purchase. To avoid any fees, just pay your balance in full.
You have no idea as to where you’re spending your money? People have the tendency to say they don’t know where half of their money went. With a credit card, you can easily track your purchases on your monthly payments. So if you think your wife spent too much for the month, check on your bill, who knows, it might even be you…
It’s easier to pay off. It’s easy to pay credit card bills. All you have to do is find an ATM with your checking or an easy account transfer. Good news is you don’t have to wait a month to pay it off. And guess what, some even lets cardholders pay their bills ONLINE. So say goodbye long lines; Hello to convenience!
You get rewards.
Every time you make transactions you earn point or “rewards” that you can exchange for either gift checks, vouchers, exclusive items or maybe the cash back system. We’re not saying that you use your credit card non-stop to avail of these, but as a matter of fact, it is a nice bonus.
Very exclusive deals. How would you spell exclusive? Its “c-r-e-d-i-t-c-a-r-d”. Why? Because you get a lot of high class services that are only available for those people who hold the cards. Sometimes its discounts on products, dining and traveling first class. Remember the times when you really wanted to buy something and you were able to buy it because of the discount my credit card was able to give me.
We can go on and on with these, but nothing is really important than learning it by experience. Everything has its ups and downs. It’s up to you, as the card holder, to become responsible in how you manage your money. Look into the bigger picture of how credit cards make life easier and who knows you might just even love it. Just be responsible and a word of advice, pay your dues on time, all the time…