MABUHAY MILES PLATINUM CREDIT CARD
- Interest Rate : 3.25%
- Annual Fee : $25
See beyond your expectations of the world beyond with Mabuhay Miles Platinum Credit Card
- Lay your hands on one of the most impressive, reputable cards in the Philippines as it will give you the lowest point of Mile Conversion of only Php38!
- Make flexible and easy minimum payments of Php500 or 5% whichever is higher, on your transactions
- Boost up with your credit card experience as Allied Bank Transfer moves your old credit account to your new Mabuhay Miles Platinum MasterCard with a very low interest rate.
- Get instant response to your queries with the Ally Live.
- Avail of free membership on the first year and MORE!
- Be at ease when paying your bills as Allied Bank has over 300 branches nationwide, 230 Allied Bank ATMs and more to come, ready to assist you.
- Take full advantage with MasterCard Moments as it will let you shop all you want and travel anywhere you have dreamed of.
- Gain red carpet entrance to more than 30 million international establishments.
- Membership fee? It’s actually free for the initial year. But guess what, keep your Allied bank Essentials or Premium MasterCard active with at least Php50, 000 usage for the year and you will enjoy 50% discount on your Miles Platinum Card and your Allied bank Essentials or Premium MasterCard will be 100% FREE.
Find a perfect getaway with somebody special, indulge yourself to a shopping spree you truly deserve and pamper yourself in a way you never thought possible… With the Mabuhay Miles Platinum Credit Card, you will surely understand the meaning of perfect.
No video Found for this credit card..
Featured Credit Cards:
<li>Finance charge of only 3.50% per month</li>
<li>Cash advance of 5% or Php300 whichever is higher</li>
<li>For transactions done in foreign currencies, pay only a conversion fee of 2.50%</li>
<li> Pay an annual fee of just Php1600</li>
- Pay for just Php2500 annual for your membership card
- Get cash advance service fee of Php300 or 6%, whichever is higher!
- Enjoy 53 interest free days and just 3.50% finance charge
- Transfer your balance with just 1.25%
- Convert your rewards point with FREE miles!
- Relish on a FREE annual membership for the first year!
- Request for up to 6 supplementary cards for your loved ones and each card will get a FREE annual membership FOR LIFE!
- Have the power of 2 currencies in just one card with the BDO MasterCard Platinum’s Dual Currency Feature!
- Access your account anywhere you are and spend on your own terms! Have the assurance of a high credit limit that is available in both Philippine peso and US Dollar in just one card!
- Avail up to 50% cash advance of your credit limit during any emergencies
- Choose how to pay for your outstanding balance in the Minimum Payment Options!
- Go and do anything you want with the BDO MasterCard Platinum and enjoy international recognition and acceptance in over 20 million locations wherever MasterCard is accepted!
- Get very exclusive discounts on dining, shopping and travel with partner merchants!
- Travel abroad with your love ones and be worry free with the Travel Accident and Inconvenience Insurance coverage of up to Php20000000!
<li>Perpetually waived annual fee for the Primary and supplementary cards</li>
<li>No worries as you shop, dine and travel with the HSBC Premium Credit Card because it is accepted in 24 million establishments worldwide.</li>
<li>Earn 1 Rewards point in every Php5 spent and use these to redeem one of a kind Rewards Item.</li>
<li>Lost your card? HSBC will replace it for you the next day with emergency cash advance of $2,000.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"> </span></li>
<li>Relish on magnificent discounts when dining, shopping or just going around the world for fun in over 40 countries and territories.</li>
<li>Share the benefits of being an HSBC Premier Credit Cardholder and still manage their spending.</li>
KEEPING AWAY FROM CREDIT CARD PROBLEMS
Once used properly and efficiently, credit cards are handy and suitable devices for just about anyone who is of age. It can even assist you with upcoming activities like buying a house, getting another degree and sometimes going for a leisure trip somewhere abroad with family and friends. Before you allow your teenager or yourself to get a credit card, know some of its advantages and understand some of its procedures.
A credit card can allow you to bUy products or services which you need right now but can’t afford to pay all of it at once. Sometimes it’s often the single way to pay for hotel accommodations, car rental fees or airline tickets.
Credit cards also allow it holders to purchase items over the phone or sometimes in the internet. You can shop and pay your monthly bills in the convenience of your very home! Some credit card companies offer virtual banking that lets you shop and transact business online.
It is also safer to carry a credit card than to carry cash around wherever you go. For the most part, credit cards are very useful in instant emergencies like accidents, car breakdowns or calamities.
You could actually even give anything you purchase protection, avail of travel insurances, free miles and even cash back bonuses if you charge your transactions with your credit card.
One fact is for sure; having a credit card is convenient at times but also remember that a credit card tempts you to spend money you don’t have. Always have the sense to follow up on your credit card to avoid overspending which can give you a big headache in the future. Use your credit cards in ways that you benefit from them, not them benefiting from you!
Understand what you’re getting into before you start building up credit card balances. Once used wisely, they are an absolute help in budgeting. But if not, they will turn up to be your greatest nightmare.