EASTWEST BANK PLATINUM MASTERCARD
- Interest Rate : 3.75%
- Annual Fee : $24
Free lifetime membership
- Annual membership fees of both the principal and supplementary Platinum MasterCard credit cards are waived perpetually for you to delight in a life of luxury.
- Travel around the world with class Unravel extraordinary experiences perfectly designed to motivate and enhance you.
- Free EastWest Bank Platinum Virrtual Card Experience added security and extra services for online shopping with your complimentary virtual card.Free Comprehensive Accident and Insurance of Php 20 million
- Enjoy traveling with your friends and family around the globe with no worries to crowd your mind because with EAST WEST BANK PLATINUM MASTERCARD, you get sheltered by our travel accident and inconvenience insurance when you buy your tickets using our Platinum Credit Card.
- Earn a Platinum rewards point for every Php40 transaction and use these to redeem quality merchandize or gift certificates from our partners.
MasterCard Concierge Service
- Benefit form our 24/7 international concierge service anytime and anywhere you are…
No video Found for this credit card..
Featured Credit Cards:
<li>Perpetually waived annual fee for the Primary and supplementary cards</li>
<li>No worries as you shop, dine and travel with the HSBC Premium Credit Card because it is accepted in 24 million establishments worldwide.</li>
<li>Earn 1 Rewards point in every Php5 spent and use these to redeem one of a kind Rewards Item.</li>
<li>Lost your card? HSBC will replace it for you the next day with emergency cash advance of $2,000.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"> </span></li>
<li>Relish on magnificent discounts when dining, shopping or just going around the world for fun in over 40 countries and territories.</li>
<li>Share the benefits of being an HSBC Premier Credit Cardholder and still manage their spending.</li>
- Get free Miles with the lowest point conversion ever to hit the market with only Php38!
- Gain access to your credit card account anywhere in the world!
- Enjoy as much as 30% of your credit limit in My Ally Instant Cash
- Also enjoy a revolving Interest Rate of only 3.25%!
- Monthly membership fee of Php80 and P60 for the extension
- Get year round discounts
- Avail of birthday discounts and enjoy fine dining all with RCBC Bankard LJC credit card
<li>Free membership for 12 months</li>
<li>Lowest monthly fee of Php80 per month</li>
<li>Earn rewards when using your cards and exchange them for free gift certificates</li>
<li>Avail of Weekly Wednesday discounts</li>
HSBC Credit Card
Ever thought of getting a credit card but don’t know where to start? For majority of cardholders we know, credit cards are terrific tools that certainly have very great advantages.
We at comprecreditcards.com.ph have surveyed many customers and here is what came out…
Its very handy payment. That’s the big thing, right? You don’t have to worry about being robbed or something because you don’t have that big cash with you. Even if you’re just making small purchases, it’s a big help. Plus, the fact that we are in the on-line shopping age, it’s a total must have.
On the spot loans. When you’re short of cash, a credit card will be there to save you from the embarrassment of not being able to pay as it will help you make up for your purchase. To avoid any fees, just pay your balance in full.
You have no idea as to where you’re spending your money? People have the tendency to say they don’t know where half of their money went. With a credit card, you can easily track your purchases on your monthly payments. So if you think your wife spent too much for the month, check on your bill, who knows, it might even be you…
It’s easier to pay off. It’s easy to pay credit card bills. All you have to do is find an ATM with your checking or an easy account transfer. Good news is you don’t have to wait a month to pay it off. And guess what, some even lets cardholders pay their bills ONLINE. So say goodbye long lines; Hello to convenience!
You get rewards.
Every time you make transactions you earn point or “rewards” that you can exchange for either gift checks, vouchers, exclusive items or maybe the cash back system. We’re not saying that you use your credit card non-stop to avail of these, but as a matter of fact, it is a nice bonus.
Very exclusive deals. How would you spell exclusive? Its “c-r-e-d-i-t-c-a-r-d”. Why? Because you get a lot of high class services that are only available for those people who hold the cards. Sometimes its discounts on products, dining and traveling first class. Remember the times when you really wanted to buy something and you were able to buy it because of the discount my credit card was able to give me.
We can go on and on with these, but nothing is really important than learning it by experience. Everything has its ups and downs. It’s up to you, as the card holder, to become responsible in how you manage your money. Look into the bigger picture of how credit cards make life easier and who knows you might just even love it. Just be responsible and a word of advice, pay your dues on time, all the time…