EASTWEST BANK PLATINUM MASTERCARD
- Interest Rate : 3.75%
- Annual Fee : $24
Free lifetime membership
- Annual membership fees of both the principal and supplementary Platinum MasterCard credit cards are waived perpetually for you to delight in a life of luxury.
- Travel around the world with class Unravel extraordinary experiences perfectly designed to motivate and enhance you.
- Free EastWest Bank Platinum Virrtual Card Experience added security and extra services for online shopping with your complimentary virtual card.Free Comprehensive Accident and Insurance of Php 20 million
- Enjoy traveling with your friends and family around the globe with no worries to crowd your mind because with EAST WEST BANK PLATINUM MASTERCARD, you get sheltered by our travel accident and inconvenience insurance when you buy your tickets using our Platinum Credit Card.
- Earn a Platinum rewards point for every Php40 transaction and use these to redeem quality merchandize or gift certificates from our partners.
MasterCard Concierge Service
- Benefit form our 24/7 international concierge service anytime and anywhere you are…
No video Found for this credit card..
Featured Credit Cards:
- Enjoy the lowest finance monthly charge of 2.25% to 2.75% for different purchases
- Relax with the 24-hour Customer service hotline for EastWest Bank Cardholders.
Share your spending power to love ones for up to 9 times
- Get cash advances of up to 50% of your credit limit!
- Avail of the Flexible Membership Fee Payment Option that will allow you to choose how you want to pay your membership fee.
- Get rewards points in every transaction made with EastWest Bank Practical card
- Pay an annual fee of Php2000
- Pay an annual fee of just Php1500 for the primary card!
- Transfer your old account to your new Union Bank OmniPass with just 1.25%!
- Avail of Cash Advance service Fee of Php300 or 6%, whichever is higher!
- Get Cash Advance rate of just 3.50%
- Travel by sea or plane with the Union Bank OmniPass rewards!
- Get loads of discounts and bonuses with every transaction charged with your Union Bank OmniPass!
- Pay just Php900 for the initial year!
- Avail of a cash advance fee of 5% or Php300 whichever is higher
- Have a finance charge of 3.50%
- Avail of up to 30% Cash Advance of your credit limit!
- Get rewards points each time you purchase items at SM by the Peso Payback Rewards Program
- Get up to 5 supplementary cards on your first year!
- Relish on exciting freebies and discounts through SM Exclusive programs and BDO Delights!
- Avail of the ongoing installment promos for as low as 0% interest in different electronics ad appliance stores, furniture shops, health and beauty services, restaurants, jewelry shops, travel packages and more.
BDO Shop More MasterCard has wide recognition and acceptance on major establishments throughout the Philippines and plus 20 million locations in 275 territories and countries wherever MasterCard is accepted.
- Monthly membership fee of Php80 and P60 for the extension
- Get year round discounts
- Avail of birthday discounts and enjoy fine dining all with RCBC Bankard LJC credit card
KEEPING AWAY FROM CREDIT CARD PROBLEMS
Once used properly and efficiently, credit cards are handy and suitable devices for just about anyone who is of age. It can even assist you with upcoming activities like buying a house, getting another degree and sometimes going for a leisure trip somewhere abroad with family and friends. Before you allow your teenager or yourself to get a credit card, know some of its advantages and understand some of its procedures.
A credit card can allow you to bUy products or services which you need right now but can’t afford to pay all of it at once. Sometimes it’s often the single way to pay for hotel accommodations, car rental fees or airline tickets.
Credit cards also allow it holders to purchase items over the phone or sometimes in the internet. You can shop and pay your monthly bills in the convenience of your very home! Some credit card companies offer virtual banking that lets you shop and transact business online.
It is also safer to carry a credit card than to carry cash around wherever you go. For the most part, credit cards are very useful in instant emergencies like accidents, car breakdowns or calamities.
You could actually even give anything you purchase protection, avail of travel insurances, free miles and even cash back bonuses if you charge your transactions with your credit card.
One fact is for sure; having a credit card is convenient at times but also remember that a credit card tempts you to spend money you don’t have. Always have the sense to follow up on your credit card to avoid overspending which can give you a big headache in the future. Use your credit cards in ways that you benefit from them, not them benefiting from you!
Understand what you’re getting into before you start building up credit card balances. Once used wisely, they are an absolute help in budgeting. But if not, they will turn up to be your greatest nightmare.