EASTWEST BANK PLATINUM MASTERCARD
- Interest Rate : 3.75%
- Annual Fee : $24
Free lifetime membership
- Annual membership fees of both the principal and supplementary Platinum MasterCard credit cards are waived perpetually for you to delight in a life of luxury.
- Travel around the world with class Unravel extraordinary experiences perfectly designed to motivate and enhance you.
- Free EastWest Bank Platinum Virrtual Card Experience added security and extra services for online shopping with your complimentary virtual card.Free Comprehensive Accident and Insurance of Php 20 million
- Enjoy traveling with your friends and family around the globe with no worries to crowd your mind because with EAST WEST BANK PLATINUM MASTERCARD, you get sheltered by our travel accident and inconvenience insurance when you buy your tickets using our Platinum Credit Card.
- Earn a Platinum rewards point for every Php40 transaction and use these to redeem quality merchandize or gift certificates from our partners.
MasterCard Concierge Service
- Benefit form our 24/7 international concierge service anytime and anywhere you are…
No video Found for this credit card..
Featured Credit Cards:
- No annual charge for the first year upon enrollment.
- PSBank Mastercard has only 3.5%monthly finance charge.
- Get a chance to watch a movie blockbuster for free and a health insurance on your first use.
- Get FREE LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP!
- Delight in your ability to shop anywhere in more than 300 countries with almost 30 million establishments.
- Finance charge of only 3.75% a month!
- Cash advance of 5% or Php300 whichever is higher
- Share your power to purchase to special people by requesting supplementary cards with the annual membership fees waived perpetually.
- Finance Charge: 2.75 %
- Balance Transfer Rate: 1.488% (6months)
- Annual fee of only Php2,500
- Cash advance service fee 300% or 5%, whichever is higher
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 11px;">Pay an annual fee of just Php1550 for your initial card</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 11px;">Shop and dine anywhere you want with the BPI Express Credit Blue MasterCard in over 30 million establishments worldwide!</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 11px;">Get travel insurance of up to Php2000000 once you charge all transactions with your BPI Express Credit Blue MasterCard!</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 11px;">Withdraw 30% of your credit limit whenever you need it for emergencies!</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 11px;">Avail of finance charge of 3.4%!</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 11px;">Get help managing your money with S.I.P. Facility of BPI Express Credit Blue MasterCard!</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 18px;">Earn 1 point for every Php35 worth of transaction with your BPI Express Credit Blue MasterCard!</span></li>
Should you let your kid have his own credit card?
Fact: there is already an increase of teens and college students who have their own credit cards. Credit card companies now aim on the two groups since they are the ones who spend more money than adults.
Educate your child on how to manage spending with a credit card. Parents an even use instances in the present state of affairs as an example to discuss to kids the pros and cons of credit cards.
Smaller credit limits are usual with these types of cards and while it may be easy to apply for one, credit card companies charge large interest rates and fees to the teenage credit card holders.
People who are below 18 are not legitimate in obtaining credit cards without the consent of their parents. Unfortunately, some kids fill out forms and receive credit cards without the knowledge of their parents. To avoid this, talk to them and help them realize the importance of beginning a solid credit history with their first card. Emphasize that it is of utmost importance to their future.
As a parent, start by reading the guidelines with your child. Make sure you call to attention all the terms written on the fine print. Avoid coming to the rescue if the bills get way out of control. This will teach him to be responsible in handling his money. A credit card spent by a teenager and paid by his parents initiates bad credit habits
Let the child bear in mind that his credit card sho uld be used in emergencies only. Monitor ALL his spending activities. Some credit cards even allow the parents to create their own credit limit for the supplementary cards. This is very logical especially if you are too busy with your career.
Parents can help their kids spend sensibly with the correct use of credit cards. At this early stage, it is better to prepare them in the reality of life by teaching them not to abuse its benefits.