EASTWEST BANK PLATINUM MASTERCARD
- Interest Rate : 3.75%
- Annual Fee : $24
Free lifetime membership
- Annual membership fees of both the principal and supplementary Platinum MasterCard credit cards are waived perpetually for you to delight in a life of luxury.
- Travel around the world with class Unravel extraordinary experiences perfectly designed to motivate and enhance you.
- Free EastWest Bank Platinum Virrtual Card Experience added security and extra services for online shopping with your complimentary virtual card.Free Comprehensive Accident and Insurance of Php 20 million
- Enjoy traveling with your friends and family around the globe with no worries to crowd your mind because with EAST WEST BANK PLATINUM MASTERCARD, you get sheltered by our travel accident and inconvenience insurance when you buy your tickets using our Platinum Credit Card.
- Earn a Platinum rewards point for every Php40 transaction and use these to redeem quality merchandize or gift certificates from our partners.
MasterCard Concierge Service
- Benefit form our 24/7 international concierge service anytime and anywhere you are…
No video Found for this credit card..
Featured Credit Cards:
- Pay for just Php1250 for your primary card!
- Get the lowest finance charge of just 2.75%!
- The BPI Classic card lets you shop and dine with friends and family anywhere since it is accepted in 20,000 establishments nationwide!
- Avail of FREE Travel Insurance Package when you charge your fare with the BPI Classic card.
- Avail of BPI Express Classic card’s S.I.P. facility that lifts the problem with you paying high-ticket items by easy to pay installment terms!
- Get cash advance for up to 30% of your credit limit!
- Earn free miles with every Php35 worth of transaction charged to your BPI Express card!
- Transfer your balance with just 1% add-on interest rate per month!
- Enjoy 24/7 customer service anytime, anywhere!
- Get free Miles with the lowest point conversion ever to hit the market with only Php38!
- Gain access to your credit card account anywhere in the world!
- Enjoy as much as 30% of your credit limit in My Ally Instant Cash
- Also enjoy a revolving Interest Rate of only 3.25%!
- Pay an annual fee of just Php2250 for your BPI Express Credit Gold MasterCard!
- Avail of a finance charge of 3.4%
- Travel anywhere you want ad get FREE travel insurance of up to Php1000000 once you charge your fare to your BPI Express Gold Credit Card!
- Shop in more than 30 million establishments here and abroad and enjoy lots of discounts and perks!
- Convert your foreign purchases into pesos with no processing fees
- Purchase high ticket item with no worries with the S.I.P. facility available with your BPI Express Credit Gold MasterCard!
<li><strong style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;"> </strong>Worldwide recognition</li>
<li>Peso Payment Convenience</li>
<li>Round the clock customer service</li>
<li>Gain unlimited rewards with transactions done with RCBC Bankard Visa</li>
MANAGE YOUR MONEY: USE YOUR CREDIT CARD WISELY
Like majority of things in life, credit cards give us power that we could use to maximize our way of living. We should learn to use it wisely to avoid any hassles in the future.
But what are really the advantages of having a credit card? We, at comparecreditcards.com, did a survey about the merits of having a credit card and you will be surprised at what came out…
It is a lot easier to buy things with a credit card. It gives you purchasing power that can let you buy things without you having to carry huge amounts of cash around.
You get added security if in case something you bought got lost, stolen or damaged. With both your credit Card Company and your credit card statement guaranteeing you made the purchase, you could actually get insurance on whatever you bought.
Having a good credit history not only helps you apply for a new credit card, but also helps you build a solid financial foundation when applying for other things like loans or sometimes even jobs.
Although we should avoid any expenses that is way out of our budget, it is sometimes unavoidable due to emergencies like fire, floods and the like. But the worst thing is it leads to large purchases in huge amounts of money. With a credit card, you can use money with cash advances and worry about paying it later once you’re back on track.
In addition to those, a credit card also presents further benefits like discounts, free air miles and insurances. But you have to remember that credit card companies start making money once you can’t afford paying off your charges!
The benefits of having a credit card are real and are very helpful on the condition that you take into account your spending limits.
Life is made easier with a credit card, but if used unwisely, they become financial break downs for you. If you do decide to get yourself a credit card, keep in mind these following rules:
- Track all of your purchases.
- Never spent beyond your budget.
- Settle your balance at the due date.
Always bear in mind the responsibility of having a credit card. Spend within your budget and use it wisely.