EASTWEST BANK PLATINUM MASTERCARD
- Interest Rate : 3.75%
- Annual Fee : $24
Free lifetime membership
- Annual membership fees of both the principal and supplementary Platinum MasterCard credit cards are waived perpetually for you to delight in a life of luxury.
- Travel around the world with class Unravel extraordinary experiences perfectly designed to motivate and enhance you.
- Free EastWest Bank Platinum Virrtual Card Experience added security and extra services for online shopping with your complimentary virtual card.Free Comprehensive Accident and Insurance of Php 20 million
- Enjoy traveling with your friends and family around the globe with no worries to crowd your mind because with EAST WEST BANK PLATINUM MASTERCARD, you get sheltered by our travel accident and inconvenience insurance when you buy your tickets using our Platinum Credit Card.
- Earn a Platinum rewards point for every Php40 transaction and use these to redeem quality merchandize or gift certificates from our partners.
MasterCard Concierge Service
- Benefit form our 24/7 international concierge service anytime and anywhere you are…
No video Found for this credit card..
Featured Credit Cards:
- LOWEST annual fee of just Php800, compare and find out
- Interest rate of only 2.75% per month
- Cash advance of up to 2.5% of their account or Php500 whichever is higher.
- Enjoy an annual fee of only Php6000 for the primary card and Php3000 for the supplementary cards. But guess what, the first year is actually for free for both cards
- Pay a cash advance rate of only 3.25%
- Cash advance fee of only Php50 plus 5%, whichever is higher.
- Get individual Dollar and Peso billings for your international and local transactions.
- Avail of free flights out of the country with the Mabuhay Miles World MasterCard that has the lowest point of Mile conversion of only Php38!
- Relish on customized assistance as you get special access to the Allied World Service.
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 11px;">Apply for a credit card and the first year’s annual fee is FREE!</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 11px;">The PNB ASK Card allows you access to over 25 million establishments all around the world!</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 11px;">Need cash? There is no need to worry as PNB ASK Card allows you to have a cash advance anytime of the day at any PNB ATM outlets!</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 18px;">Avail of financial flexibility and pay for as low as 5% of your whole purchase with their Easy Payment Terms!</span></li>
HOW TO PICK THE BEST AMONG THE REST: CHOOSING THE RIGHT CREDIT CARD FOR YOU
With all the offers you get form credit card companies, you may feel a little overwhelmed about what kind of credit card suits you best. Here, at comparecreditcards.com, have a few tips for you in choosing the appropriate credit card for you before you say the big “yes” to any credit card company or get carried away with solicitations over the phone or via mail.
Find out your basic goals. Ask yourself; Why do I need a credit card? You can’t just go and apply for a credit card just to be “in” with another crowd.
Next, determine how much you are prepared to pay for the annual fees and how much you plan to spend every month. This will help you start selecting a credit card that is within your budget.
Now do the research. Go to online resources (like comparecreditcards.com) to find out everything you need. If you have free time, drop by at the banks to inquire personally about all the things you need to find out. These should include the following:
- The annual fee
- Required minimum period
- Finance charges
- The credit card issuer providing the credit line and its size
- The extension period (interest free days) before the payment should be made.
Review all the credit cards your have researched. Base your choice of credit card to the one that bests suits your lifestyle and personality. Always remember to choose the credit card that proposes the BEST DEAL for you. For example, don’t go for a credit that offers you free miles if you don’t have any plans of traveling abroad! Get the point?
Now that you know what to do, start looking up your resources and find out the best credit card suited for you.