EASTWEST BANK DOLCE VITA
- Interest Rate : 3.50%
- Annual Fee : $16
(For the woman of the world, life is not sweet without DOLCE VITA)
- Finance charge of only 3.50% per month
- Cash advance of 5% or Php300 whichever is higher
- For transactions done in foreign currencies, pay only a conversion fee of 2.50%
- Pay an annual fee of just Php1600
Free Cancer Life Shield
- Avail of cash support if detected with cancer for up to Php300 000
Free Life Insurance Protection
- Get cash assistance for up to Php30 000 for your peace of mind
Free Annual Pap Smear
- Obtain a FREE Pap smear at elected Philamcare Metro Manila Clinics or reimburse up to Php400 if you avail the test at affiliated hospitals or clinics slot machines of Philamcare.
Free Annual Ultrasound or Mammogram
- Avail of free ultrasound or Mammogram on designated Philamcare clinics or reimburse for up to Php2 000 if availed at clinics or hospitals affiliated with Philamcare.
Free Maternity Reimbursement
- For your maternity hospitalization expenses, reimburse up to Php5 000
Dolce Vita Charms
- Earn 1 Charm for every Php100 worth of purchase and exchange them for pampering and beauty packages. Better yet, redeem Charm Vouchers which you can use to get certificates and merchandise at EastWest Bank partners.
No video Found for this credit card..
Featured Credit Cards:
- Pay an annual fee of just Php1500 for the primary card!
- Transfer your old account to your new Union Bank OmniPass with just 1.25%!
- Avail of Cash Advance service Fee of Php300 or 6%, whichever is higher!
- Get Cash Advance rate of just 3.50%
- Travel by sea or plane with the Union Bank OmniPass rewards!
- Get loads of discounts and bonuses with every transaction charged with your Union Bank OmniPass!
<li>Earn miles with everything you buy</li>
<li>Free annual fee for the initial year for both primary and supplementary cards</li>
<li>Get 24/7 Concierge Service anytime anywhere to free you of any credit card concerns</li>
- Pay a monthly fee of just Php110!
- Get wonderful discounts and privileges with the trendiest shops and stylish clubs!
- Avail of finance charge of 3.4%
- Reload your mobile phone automatically thru SMS and get 24/7 access to credit limit online and through your phone!
- Maximize your spending power with the BPI Edge MasterCard as you enjoy discounts and perks with your friends in over 30 million institutions worldwide!
- Earn 1 Reward Points with just Php50 worth of transaction charged with your card!
<li>Have only 3.5% finance charge on your account with Mertobank Classic and Gold Credit Card.</li>
<li>Knowing your balance is just one beep away. Get wind of your balance by just TEXTING anytime, anywhere.</li>
<li>No collection of annual fee for the first year.</li>
KEEPING AWAY FROM CREDIT CARD PROBLEMS
Once used properly and efficiently, credit cards are handy and suitable devices for just about anyone who is of age. It can even assist you with upcoming activities like buying a house, getting another degree and sometimes going for a leisure trip somewhere abroad with family and friends. Before you allow your teenager or yourself to get a credit card, know some of its advantages and understand some of its procedures.
A credit card can allow you to bUy products or services which you need right now but can’t afford to pay all of it at once. Sometimes it’s often the single way to pay for hotel accommodations, car rental fees or airline tickets.
Credit cards also allow it holders to purchase items over the phone or sometimes in the internet. You can shop and pay your monthly bills in the convenience of your very home! Some credit card companies offer virtual banking that lets you shop and transact business online.
It is also safer to carry a credit card than to carry cash around wherever you go. For the most part, credit cards are very useful in instant emergencies like accidents, car breakdowns or calamities.
You could actually even give anything you purchase protection, avail of travel insurances, free miles and even cash back bonuses if you charge your transactions with your credit card.
One fact is for sure; having a credit card is convenient at times but also remember that a credit card tempts you to spend money you don’t have. Always have the sense to follow up on your credit card to avoid overspending which can give you a big headache in the future. Use your credit cards in ways that you benefit from them, not them benefiting from you!
Understand what you’re getting into before you start building up credit card balances. Once used wisely, they are an absolute help in budgeting. But if not, they will turn up to be your greatest nightmare.