EASTWEST BANK DOLCE VITA
- Interest Rate : 3.50%
- Annual Fee : $16
(For the woman of the world, life is not sweet without DOLCE VITA)
- Finance charge of only 3.50% per month
- Cash advance of 5% or Php300 whichever is higher
- For transactions done in foreign currencies, pay only a conversion fee of 2.50%
- Pay an annual fee of just Php1600
Free Cancer Life Shield
- Avail of cash support if detected with cancer for up to Php300 000
Free Life Insurance Protection
- Get cash assistance for up to Php30 000 for your peace of mind
Free Annual Pap Smear
- Obtain a FREE Pap smear at elected Philamcare Metro Manila Clinics or reimburse up to Php400 if you avail the test at affiliated hospitals or clinics of Philamcare.
Free Annual Ultrasound or Mammogram
- Avail of free ultrasound or Mammogram on designated Philamcare clinics or reimburse for up to Php2 000 if availed at clinics or hospitals affiliated with Philamcare.
Free Maternity Reimbursement
- For your maternity hospitalization expenses, reimburse up to Php5 000
Dolce Vita Charms
- Earn 1 Charm for every Php100 worth of purchase and exchange them for pampering and beauty packages. Better yet, redeem Charm Vouchers which you can use to get certificates and merchandise at EastWest Bank partners.
No video Found for this credit card..
Featured Credit Cards:
Annual fee of Php5000 and Php2500 for the supplementary cardsEarn free miles with everything you buy.
Get insurance for up to Php20,000,000 for your whole family when traveling anywhere.
Earn 1 point for just Php35 worth of purchase.
- Relish on a FREE annual membership for the first year!
- Request for up to 6 supplementary cards for your loved ones and each card will get a FREE annual membership FOR LIFE!
- Have the power of 2 currencies in just one card with the BDO MasterCard Platinum’s Dual Currency Feature!
- Access your account anywhere you are and spend on your own terms! Have the assurance of a high credit limit that is available in both Philippine peso and US Dollar in just one card!
- Avail up to 50% cash advance of your credit limit during any emergencies
- Choose how to pay for your outstanding balance in the Minimum Payment Options!
- Go and do anything you want with the BDO MasterCard Platinum and enjoy international recognition and acceptance in over 20 million locations wherever MasterCard is accepted!
- Get very exclusive discounts on dining, shopping and travel with partner merchants!
- Travel abroad with your love ones and be worry free with the Travel Accident and Inconvenience Insurance coverage of up to Php20000000!
- Pay an annual fee of just Php1400
- Take advantage of Finance Charge Rate of just 2.49%!
- Transfer your balance to your new Metrobank M Lite MasterCard with just 0.79%
MANAGE YOUR MONEY: USE YOUR CREDIT CARD WISELY
Like majority of things in life, credit cards give us power that we could use to maximize our way of living. We should learn to use it wisely to avoid any hassles in the future.
But what are really the advantages of having a credit card? We, at comparecreditcards.com, did a survey about the merits of having a credit card and you will be surprised at what came out…
It is a lot easier to buy things with a credit card. It gives you purchasing power that can let you buy things without you having to carry huge amounts of cash around.
You get added security if in case something you bought got lost, stolen or damaged. With both your credit Card Company and your credit card statement guaranteeing you made the purchase, you could actually get insurance on whatever you bought.
Having a good credit history not only helps you apply for a new credit card, but also helps you build a solid financial foundation when applying for other things like loans or sometimes even jobs.
Although we should avoid any expenses that is way out of our budget, it is sometimes unavoidable due to emergencies like fire, floods and the like. But the worst thing is it leads to large purchases in huge amounts of money. With a credit card, you can use money with cash advances and worry about paying it later once you’re back on track.
In addition to those, a credit card also presents further benefits like discounts, free air miles and insurances. But you have to remember that credit card companies start making money once you can’t afford paying off your charges!
The benefits of having a credit card are real and are very helpful on the condition that you take into account your spending limits.
Life is made easier with a credit card, but if used unwisely, they become financial break downs for you. If you do decide to get yourself a credit card, keep in mind these following rules:
- Track all of your purchases.
- Never spent beyond your budget.
- Settle your balance at the due date.
Always bear in mind the responsibility of having a credit card. Spend within your budget and use it wisely.