EASTWEST BANK DOLCE VITA
- Interest Rate : 3.50%
- Annual Fee : $16
(For the woman of the world, life is not sweet without DOLCE VITA)
- Finance charge of only 3.50% per month
- Cash advance of 5% or Php300 whichever is higher
- For transactions done in foreign currencies, pay only a conversion fee of 2.50%
- Pay an annual fee of just Php1600
Free Cancer Life Shield
- Avail of cash support if detected with cancer for up to Php300 000
Free Life Insurance Protection
- Get cash assistance for up to Php30 000 for your peace of mind
Free Annual Pap Smear
- Obtain a FREE Pap smear at elected Philamcare Metro Manila Clinics or reimburse up to Php400 if you avail the test at affiliated hospitals or clinics of Philamcare.
Free Annual Ultrasound or Mammogram
- Avail of free ultrasound or Mammogram on designated Philamcare clinics or reimburse for up to Php2 000 if availed at clinics or hospitals affiliated with Philamcare.
Free Maternity Reimbursement
- For your maternity hospitalization expenses, reimburse up to Php5 000
Dolce Vita Charms
- Earn 1 Charm for every Php100 worth of purchase and exchange them for pampering and beauty packages. Better yet, redeem Charm Vouchers which you can use to get certificates and merchandise at EastWest Bank partners.
No video Found for this credit card..
Featured Credit Cards:
- Highest credit limit
- Peso Payment convenience (gives cardholders the option to purchase in any currency abroad and then pay in pesos when they get back home)
- Revolving Facility (allows cardholders to pay the minimum of 5% of their total outstanding balance or P500, whichever is higher.
- Get Cash Advance of up to 50% of your credit Limit or Php250000
- Annual fee of Php3,600
- Pay for just Php1250 for your primary card!
- Get the lowest finance charge of just 2.75%!
- The BPI Classic card lets you shop and dine with friends and family anywhere since it is accepted in 20,000 establishments nationwide!
- Avail of FREE Travel Insurance Package when you charge your fare with the BPI Classic card.
- Avail of BPI Express Classic card’s S.I.P. facility that lifts the problem with you paying high-ticket items by easy to pay installment terms!
- Get cash advance for up to 30% of your credit limit!
- Earn free miles with every Php35 worth of transaction charged to your BPI Express card!
- Transfer your balance with just 1% add-on interest rate per month!
- Enjoy 24/7 customer service anytime, anywhere!
<li>Finance charge of only 3.50% per month</li>
<li>Cash advance of 5% or Php300 whichever is higher</li>
<li>For transactions done in foreign currencies, pay only a conversion fee of 2.50%</li>
<li> Pay an annual fee of just Php1600</li>
<li>Have only 3.5% finance charge on your account with Mertobank Classic and Gold Credit Card.</li>
<li>Knowing your balance is just one beep away. Get wind of your balance by just TEXTING anytime, anywhere.</li>
<li>No collection of annual fee for the first year.</li>
MANAGE YOUR MONEY: USE YOUR CREDIT CARD WISELY
Like majority of things in life, credit cards give us power that we could use to maximize our way of living. We should learn to use it wisely to avoid any hassles in the future.
But what are really the advantages of having a credit card? We, at comparecreditcards.com, did a survey about the merits of having a credit card and you will be surprised at what came out…
It is a lot easier to buy things with a credit card. It gives you purchasing power that can let you buy things without you having to carry huge amounts of cash around.
You get added security if in case something you bought got lost, stolen or damaged. With both your credit Card Company and your credit card statement guaranteeing you made the purchase, you could actually get insurance on whatever you bought.
Having a good credit history not only helps you apply for a new credit card, but also helps you build a solid financial foundation when applying for other things like loans or sometimes even jobs.
Although we should avoid any expenses that is way out of our budget, it is sometimes unavoidable due to emergencies like fire, floods and the like. But the worst thing is it leads to large purchases in huge amounts of money. With a credit card, you can use money with cash advances and worry about paying it later once you’re back on track.
In addition to those, a credit card also presents further benefits like discounts, free air miles and insurances. But you have to remember that credit card companies start making money once you can’t afford paying off your charges!
The benefits of having a credit card are real and are very helpful on the condition that you take into account your spending limits.
Life is made easier with a credit card, but if used unwisely, they become financial break downs for you. If you do decide to get yourself a credit card, keep in mind these following rules:
- Track all of your purchases.
- Never spent beyond your budget.
- Settle your balance at the due date.
Always bear in mind the responsibility of having a credit card. Spend within your budget and use it wisely.