EASTWEST BANK DOLCE VITA
- Interest Rate : 3.50%
- Annual Fee : $16
(For the woman of the world, life is not sweet without DOLCE VITA)
- Finance charge of only 3.50% per month
- Cash advance of 5% or Php300 whichever is higher
- For transactions done in foreign currencies, pay only a conversion fee of 2.50%
- Pay an annual fee of just Php1600
Free Cancer Life Shield
- Avail of cash support if detected with cancer for up to Php300 000
Free Life Insurance Protection
- Get cash assistance for up to Php30 000 for your peace of mind
Free Annual Pap Smear
- Obtain a FREE Pap smear at elected Philamcare Metro Manila Clinics or reimburse up to Php400 if you avail the test at affiliated hospitals or clinics of Philamcare.
Free Annual Ultrasound or Mammogram
- Avail of free ultrasound or Mammogram on designated Philamcare clinics or reimburse for up to Php2 000 if availed at clinics or hospitals affiliated with Philamcare.
Free Maternity Reimbursement
- For your maternity hospitalization expenses, reimburse up to Php5 000
Dolce Vita Charms
- Earn 1 Charm for every Php100 worth of purchase and exchange them for pampering and beauty packages. Better yet, redeem Charm Vouchers which you can use to get certificates and merchandise at EastWest Bank partners.
No video Found for this credit card..
Featured Credit Cards:
- Enjoy the lowest finance monthly charge of 2.25% to 2.75% for different purchases
- Relax with the 24-hour Customer service hotline for EastWest Bank Cardholders.
Share your spending power to love ones for up to 9 times
- Get cash advances of up to 50% of your credit limit!
- Avail of the Flexible Membership Fee Payment Option that will allow you to choose how you want to pay your membership fee.
- Get rewards points in every transaction made with EastWest Bank Practical card
- Pay an annual fee of Php2000
- Pay an annual fee of only Php3000 for the Principal card and Php1200 for the supplementary cards. But
- worry not because the first year is actually FREE.
- Cash advance limit of 30% of assigned credit limit in both the Peso and Dollar currency.
- Pay only an interest rate of 3.25% a month
- Get privileged service anywhere around the world when you travel with Citibank Gold Card!
- >Pay an annual fee of Php2500 for your primary card and take advantage of a credit line higher than you imagined!
- Avail of Rewards point for every Php30 spent with your credit card.
- Travel the world with no worries with Travel Inconvenience Protection available for all card holders just by paying your ticket in full making use of the Citi Gold Card!
- Relish on Cash Advance Service of only Php500 or 3% whichever is higher…
- Avail of 24/7 customer service wherever you maybe!
<li>Earn miles with everything you buy</li>
<li>Free annual fee for the initial year for both primary and supplementary cards</li>
<li>Get 24/7 Concierge Service anytime anywhere to free you of any credit card concerns</li>
HOW TO PICK THE BEST AMONG THE REST: CHOOSING THE RIGHT CREDIT CARD FOR YOU
With all the offers you get form credit card companies, you may feel a little overwhelmed about what kind of credit card suits you best. Here, at comparecreditcards.com, have a few tips for you in choosing the appropriate credit card for you before you say the big “yes” to any credit card company or get carried away with solicitations over the phone or via mail.
Find out your basic goals. Ask yourself; Why do I need a credit card? You can’t just go and apply for a credit card just to be “in” with another crowd.
Next, determine how much you are prepared to pay for the annual fees and how much you plan to spend every month. This will help you start selecting a credit card that is within your budget.
Now do the research. Go to online resources (like comparecreditcards.com) to find out everything you need. If you have free time, drop by at the banks to inquire personally about all the things you need to find out. These should include the following:
- The annual fee
- Required minimum period
- Finance charges
- The credit card issuer providing the credit line and its size
- The extension period (interest free days) before the payment should be made.
Review all the credit cards your have researched. Base your choice of credit card to the one that bests suits your lifestyle and personality. Always remember to choose the credit card that proposes the BEST DEAL for you. For example, don’t go for a credit that offers you free miles if you don’t have any plans of traveling abroad! Get the point?
Now that you know what to do, start looking up your resources and find out the best credit card suited for you.