EASTWEST BANK CREDIT CARD
- Interest Rate : 3.50%
- Annual Fee : $12
- Free Family Accident and Dismemberment Protection
- Get cash support for you and your loved ones in any occurrence of misfortune for up to Php300 000
Free Life Insurance Protection
- Enjoy a worry free mind in going around the world with our cash assistance worth of Php50 000
- Free Travel Accident and Inconvenience Insurance for Gold Cardholders
- Travel by plane or cruiser and worry not for with East West bank Credit card, you will revel with up to Php20 million worth of insurance
- Free Hospitalization Reimbursement Benefit
- Recompense for up to Php10 000 of all your hospitalization expenses
- Unlimited Incentives
- Earn one Rewards point for every Php100 transaction with your EastWest Bank Credit Card and switch it into Rewards Vouchers that you can use to purchase any merchandise or gift certificates with our partners.
No video Found for this credit card..
Featured Credit Cards:
- Enjoy the lowest finance monthly charge of 2.25% to 2.75% for different purchases
- Relax with the 24-hour Customer service hotline for EastWest Bank Cardholders.
Share your spending power to love ones for up to 9 times
- Get cash advances of up to 50% of your credit limit!
- Avail of the Flexible Membership Fee Payment Option that will allow you to choose how you want to pay your membership fee.
- Get rewards points in every transaction made with EastWest Bank Practical card
- Pay an annual fee of Php2000
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 11px;">Pay an annual fee of just Php1550 for your initial card</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 11px;">Shop and dine anywhere you want with the BPI Express Credit Blue MasterCard in over 30 million establishments worldwide!</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 11px;">Get travel insurance of up to Php2000000 once you charge all transactions with your BPI Express Credit Blue MasterCard!</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 11px;">Withdraw 30% of your credit limit whenever you need it for emergencies!</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 11px;">Avail of finance charge of 3.4%!</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 11px;">Get help managing your money with S.I.P. Facility of BPI Express Credit Blue MasterCard!</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 18px;">Earn 1 point for every Php35 worth of transaction with your BPI Express Credit Blue MasterCard!</span></li>
- NO ANNUAL FEE FOR LIFE!
- Avail of finance charge rate of just 3.50%
- Transfer your balance to your new Metrobank M Free MasterCard with just 0.79%
- Get cash whenever you need it with Php300 or 3%, whichever is higher!
- Pay just Php900 for the initial year!
- Avail of a cash advance fee of 5% or Php300 whichever is higher
- Have a finance charge of 3.50%
- Avail of up to 30% Cash Advance of your credit limit!
- Get rewards points each time you purchase items at SM by the Peso Payback Rewards Program
- Get up to 5 supplementary cards on your first year!
- Relish on exciting freebies and discounts through SM Exclusive programs and BDO Delights!
- Avail of the ongoing installment promos for as low as 0% interest in different electronics ad appliance stores, furniture shops, health and beauty services, restaurants, jewelry shops, travel packages and more.
BDO Shop More MasterCard has wide recognition and acceptance on major establishments throughout the Philippines and plus 20 million locations in 275 territories and countries wherever MasterCard is accepted.
KEEPING AWAY FROM CREDIT CARD PROBLEMS
Once used properly and efficiently, credit cards are handy and suitable devices for just about anyone who is of age. It can even assist you with upcoming activities like buying a house, getting another degree and sometimes going for a leisure trip somewhere abroad with family and friends. Before you allow your teenager or yourself to get a credit card, know some of its advantages and understand some of its procedures.
A credit card can allow you to bUy products or services which you need right now but can’t afford to pay all of it at once. Sometimes it’s often the single way to pay for hotel accommodations, car rental fees or airline tickets.
Credit cards also allow it holders to purchase items over the phone or sometimes in the internet. You can shop and pay your monthly bills in the convenience of your very home! Some credit card companies offer virtual banking that lets you shop and transact business online.
It is also safer to carry a credit card than to carry cash around wherever you go. For the most part, credit cards are very useful in instant emergencies like accidents, car breakdowns or calamities.
You could actually even give anything you purchase protection, avail of travel insurances, free miles and even cash back bonuses if you charge your transactions with your credit card.
One fact is for sure; having a credit card is convenient at times but also remember that a credit card tempts you to spend money you don’t have. Always have the sense to follow up on your credit card to avoid overspending which can give you a big headache in the future. Use your credit cards in ways that you benefit from them, not them benefiting from you!
Understand what you’re getting into before you start building up credit card balances. Once used wisely, they are an absolute help in budgeting. But if not, they will turn up to be your greatest nightmare.