EASTWEST BANK CREDIT CARD
- Interest Rate : 3.50%
- Annual Fee : $12
- Free Family Accident and Dismemberment Protection
- Get cash support for you and your loved ones in any occurrence of misfortune for up to Php300 000
Free Life Insurance Protection
- Enjoy a worry free mind in going around the world with our cash assistance worth of Php50 000
- Free Travel Accident and Inconvenience Insurance for Gold Cardholders
- Travel by plane or cruiser and worry not for with East West bank Credit card, you will revel with up to Php20 million worth of insurance
- Free Hospitalization Reimbursement Benefit
- Recompense for up to Php10 000 of all your hospitalization expenses
- Unlimited Incentives
- Earn one Rewards point for every Php100 transaction with your EastWest Bank Credit Card and switch it into Rewards Vouchers that you can use to purchase any merchandise or gift certificates with our partners.
No video Found for this credit card..
Featured Credit Cards:
<li>Have only 3.5% finance charge on your account with Mertobank Classic and Gold Credit Card.</li>
<li>Knowing your balance is just one beep away. Get wind of your balance by just TEXTING anytime, anywhere.</li>
<li>No collection of annual fee for the first year.</li>
- Get free Miles with the lowest point conversion ever to hit the market with only Php38!
- Gain access to your credit card account anywhere in the world!
- Enjoy as much as 30% of your credit limit in My Ally Instant Cash
- Also enjoy a revolving Interest Rate of only 3.25%!
- No annual fee for the first year
- 3.25% finance charge
- Enjoy Php500 or 3% cash advance whichever is higher
- Get loads of royal pampering with RED HOT DEALS exclusive only to Red MasterCard holders.
- NO ANNUAL FEE FOR LIFE!
- Avail of finance charge rate of just 3.50%
- Transfer your balance to your new Metrobank M Free MasterCard with just 0.79%
- Get cash whenever you need it with Php300 or 3%, whichever is higher!
Should you let your kid have his own credit card?
Fact: there is already an increase of teens and college students who have their own credit cards. Credit card companies now aim on the two groups since they are the ones who spend more money than adults.
Educate your child on how to manage spending with a credit card. Parents an even use instances in the present state of affairs as an example to discuss to kids the pros and cons of credit cards.
Smaller credit limits are usual with these types of cards and while it may be easy to apply for one, credit card companies charge large interest rates and fees to the teenage credit card holders.
People who are below 18 are not legitimate in obtaining credit cards without the consent of their parents. Unfortunately, some kids fill out forms and receive credit cards without the knowledge of their parents. To avoid this, talk to them and help them realize the importance of beginning a solid credit history with their first card. Emphasize that it is of utmost importance to their future.
As a parent, start by reading the guidelines with your child. Make sure you call to attention all the terms written on the fine print. Avoid coming to the rescue if the bills get way out of control. This will teach him to be responsible in handling his money. A credit card spent by a teenager and paid by his parents initiates bad credit habits
Let the child bear in mind that his credit card sho uld be used in emergencies only. Monitor ALL his spending activities. Some credit cards even allow the parents to create their own credit limit for the supplementary cards. This is very logical especially if you are too busy with your career.
Parents can help their kids spend sensibly with the correct use of credit cards. At this early stage, it is better to prepare them in the reality of life by teaching them not to abuse its benefits.