News And Articles
- HSBC Credit Card Wed, 08 Sep 2010
- BDO Credit Card Wed, 08 Sep 2010
- BPI Credit Card Wed, 08 Sep 2010
- RCBC National Strength Wed, 08 Sep 2010
- CITIBANK in the Philippines Wed, 08 Sep 2010
- How to Transfer Credit Card Balance to another Card Sun, 22 May 2011
- How to Apply for a Credit Card Thu, 19 May 2011
- How Credit Limit Is Determined Wed, 18 May 2011
- Fastest Credit Card Approval Tue, 17 May 2011
- Easy Credit Card Application Mon, 16 May 2011
Eastwest Bank Credit Cards
A credit card is a convenient tool for paying for the important things in your life. There are so many credit cards to choose from in the Philippines; it is important that you consider your family’s basic needs as well as your budget. EastWest Bank is one of the credit card providers in the country offering rewards cards that you can use to your advantage.
There are several types of EastWest Bank credit cards: the Practical Credit Card, the Dolce Vita MasterCard, and the Platinum MasterCard. There is also the basic EastWest Bank Credit Card, the basic credit card offered by the bank. Users are provided with privileges such as limitless rewards and complimentary features such as free life insurance protection, free family accident and dismemberment protection, and free hospitalization reimbursement benefit. If you happen to get the EastWest Bank Gold Credit Card, you get free travel accident and inconvenience insurance.
Like other credit cards, EastWest Bank also gives rewards to its users. For instance, having its basic credit card qualifies you to one rewards point for every 100 Pesos charged to it. When you accumulate enough rewards points, you can convert them into Rewards Vouchers for buying merchandise or you can exchange them for gift certificates with partner establishments.
Special credit cards
EastWest Bank also offers special types of credit cards for unique and specific uses. For instance, its Dolce Vita MasterCard is specifically tailored for women with features such as free annual Pap smear, free cancer life shield, Dolce Vita charms, free maternity reimbursement benefit, and free annual mammogram or ultrasound.
Which EastWest Bank credit card is best for me?
You can learn more about EastWest Bank Credit Cards by visiting the nearest EastWest Bank branch in your area or by visiting its official website. If it is your first time to own a credit card, consider the EastWest Bank Practical Credit Card because it offers the easiest monthly payments with low monthly interest rates, and it also offers a flexible way for you to pay for your membership fee while giving you essential rewards everyday. Alternatively, you can choose the EastWest Bank Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard Gold) if you want to use a credit card for your family’s needs.
Featured Credit Cards:
- Pay for just Php1250 for your primary card!
- Get the lowest finance charge of just 2.75%!
- The BPI Classic card lets you shop and dine with friends and family anywhere since it is accepted in 20,000 establishments nationwide!
- Avail of FREE Travel Insurance Package when you charge your fare with the BPI Classic card.
- Avail of BPI Express Classic card’s S.I.P. facility that lifts the problem with you paying high-ticket items by easy to pay installment terms!
- Get cash advance for up to 30% of your credit limit!
- Earn free miles with every Php35 worth of transaction charged to your BPI Express card!
- Transfer your balance with just 1% add-on interest rate per month!
- Enjoy 24/7 customer service anytime, anywhere!
MANAGE YOUR MONEY: USE YOUR CREDIT CARD WISELY
Like majority of things in life, credit cards give us power that we could use to maximize our way of living. We should learn to use it wisely to avoid any hassles in the future.
But what are really the advantages of having a credit card? We, at comparecreditcards.com, did a survey about the merits of having a credit card and you will be surprised at what came out…
It is a lot easier to buy things with a credit card. It gives you purchasing power that can let you buy things without you having to carry huge amounts of cash around.
You get added security if in case something you bought got lost, stolen or damaged. With both your credit Card Company and your credit card statement guaranteeing you made the purchase, you could actually get insurance on whatever you bought.
Having a good credit history not only helps you apply for a new credit card, but also helps you build a solid financial foundation when applying for other things like loans or sometimes even jobs.
Although we should avoid any expenses that is way out of our budget, it is sometimes unavoidable due to emergencies like fire, floods and the like. But the worst thing is it leads to large purchases in huge amounts of money. With a credit card, you can use money with cash advances and worry about paying it later once you’re back on track.
In addition to those, a credit card also presents further benefits like discounts, free air miles and insurances. But you have to remember that credit card companies start making money once you can’t afford paying off your charges!
The benefits of having a credit card are real and are very helpful on the condition that you take into account your spending limits.
Life is made easier with a credit card, but if used unwisely, they become financial break downs for you. If you do decide to get yourself a credit card, keep in mind these following rules:
- Track all of your purchases.
- Never spent beyond your budget.
- Settle your balance at the due date.
Always bear in mind the responsibility of having a credit card. Spend within your budget and use it wisely.