Citibank Platinum VISA
- Interest Rate : 2.75%
- Annual Fee : $50
To travel is to conquer the world. Conquer the world with Citi Platinum Visa. Your passport to taking control…
- Get your Citi Platinum Visa for an annual fee of Php5000 for the primary card. Share the love to your family as your first request for a supplementary card is free for the first year!
- Avail HIGH credit limit with very LOW interest rates PLUS special rewards that will enable you to select items from the Citibank Rewards Catalogue and redeem anything you want anytime you want!
- Get Concierge service and a special priority hotline available to ALL Platinum Card Holders 24/7. Use it to call in for reservations at restaurants, hotels and so many others!
- Receive a bunch of travel benefits and loads of discounts!
Apply for a Citi Platinum Visa now and experience the power to conquer the world…
No video Found for this credit card..
Featured Credit Cards:
- Earn rebates for your card that is up to Php2000!
- Get a special 1% rebate via cash coupons for all MERALCO residential accounts
- Relish on an interest rate of just 3%
- Go for a practical lifestyle as BDO MasterCard Home through EasyPAY Installment programs!
- Acquire up to 50% Cash Advance Limit!
- Enjoy a variety of discounts, promos and perks with BDO MasterCard Home!
- Apply for a PNB Visa credit card and the first year’s annual fee is FREE!
- The PNB Visa Credit Card allows you access to over 25 million establishments all around the world!
- Need cash? There is no need to worry as PNB Visa Credit Card lets you have cash advance anytime of the day at any PNB ATM outlets near you for emergencies!
- Avail of financial flexibility and pay for as low as 5% of your whole purchase with their Easy Payment Terms and Installment Plans!
<li>Earn miles with everything you buy</li>
<li>Free annual fee for the initial year for both primary and supplementary cards</li>
<li>Get 24/7 Concierge Service anytime anywhere to free you of any credit card concerns</li>
- Pay for just Php2500 annual for your membership card
- Get cash advance service fee of Php300 or 6%, whichever is higher!
- Enjoy 53 interest free days and just 3.50% finance charge
- Transfer your balance with just 1.25%
- Convert your rewards point with FREE miles!
Featured Article 3
Ever thought of getting a credit card but don’t know where to start? For majority of cardholders we know, credit cards are terrific tools that certainly have very great advantages.
We at comprecreditcards.com.ph have surveyed many customers and here is what came out…
Its very handy payment. That’s the big thing, right? You don’t have to worry about being robbed or something because you don’t have that big cash with you. Even if you’re just making small purchases, it’s a big help. Plus, the fact that we are in the on-line shopping age, it’s a total must have.
On the spot loans. When you’re short of cash, a credit card will be there to save you from the embarrassment of not being able to pay as it will help you make up for your purchase. To avoid any fees, just pay your balance in full.
You have no idea as to where you’re spending your money? People have the tendency to say they don’t know where half of their money went. With a credit card, you can easily track your purchases on your monthly payments. So if you think your wife spent too much for the month, check on your bill, who knows, it might even be you…
It’s easier to pay off. It’s easy to pay credit card bills. All you have to do is find an ATM with your checking or an easy account transfer. Good news is you don’t have to wait a month to pay it off. And guess what, some even lets cardholders pay their bills ONLINE. So say goodbye long lines; Hello to convenience!
You get rewards.
Every time you make transactions you earn point or “rewards” that you can exchange for either gift checks, vouchers, exclusive items or maybe the cash back system. We’re not saying that you use your credit card non-stop to avail of these, but as a matter of fact, it is a nice bonus.
Very exclusive deals. How would you spell exclusive? Its “c-r-e-d-i-t-c-a-r-d”. Why? Because you get a lot of high class services that are only available for those people who hold the cards. Sometimes its discounts on products, dining and traveling first class. Remember the times when you really wanted to buy something and you were able to buy it because of the discount my credit card was able to give me.
We can go on and on with these, but nothing is really important than learning it by experience. Everything has its ups and downs. It’s up to you, as the card holder, to become responsible in how you manage your money. Look into the bigger picture of how credit cards make life easier and who knows you might just even love it. Just be responsible and a word of advice, pay your dues on time, all the time…