Citibank Platinum VISA
- Interest Rate : 2.75%
- Annual Fee : $50
To travel is to conquer the world. Conquer the world with Citi Platinum Visa. Your passport to taking control…
- Get your Citi Platinum Visa for an annual fee of Php5000 for the primary card. Share the love to your family as your first request for a supplementary card is free for the first year!
- Avail HIGH credit limit with very LOW interest rates PLUS special rewards that will enable you to select items from the Citibank Rewards Catalogue and redeem anything you want anytime you want!
- Get Concierge service and a special priority hotline available to ALL Platinum Card Holders 24/7. Use it to call in for reservations at restaurants, hotels and so many others!
- Receive a bunch of travel benefits and loads of discounts!
Apply for a Citi Platinum Visa now and experience the power to conquer the world…
No video Found for this credit card..
Featured Credit Cards:
- Pay an annual fee of just Php2500 and enjoy 2% rebate on all Rustan purchases!
- Transfer your old account to your new Citi Rustan’s Card absolutely for FREE!
- Relish on a Cash Advance Rate of 3.50%!
- Get a Cash Advance Service fee of Php500 or 3% which ever is higher!
- Go over your credit limit of over Php500!
- NO ANNUAL FEE FOR LIFE!
- Avail of finance charge rate of just 3.50%
- Transfer your balance to your new Metrobank M Free MasterCard with just 0.79%
- Get cash whenever you need it with Php300 or 3%, whichever is higher!
<li>Global Reception. Shop and travel around the world with your EastWest Bank Credit Card and enjoy unlimited control in almost 30 million international establishments all around the world.</li>
<li>To keep your foreign currency intact, all purchases you have, whether they may be local or international, will be funded in the Philippine peso.</li>
<li>Enjoy Finance charge of 3.50% per month</li>
<li>Cash advance of 5% or Php300 whichever is higher</li>
<li>Avail of the Free Family Accident and Dismemberment Protection&nbsp;</li>
- Monthly membership fee of Php80 and P60 for the extension
- Get year round discounts
- Avail of birthday discounts and enjoy fine dining all with RCBC Bankard LJC credit card
Should you let your kid have his own credit card?
Fact: there is already an increase of teens and college students who have their own credit cards. Credit card companies now aim on the two groups since they are the ones who spend more money than adults.
Educate your child on how to manage spending with a credit card. Parents an even use instances in the present state of affairs as an example to discuss to kids the pros and cons of credit cards.
Smaller credit limits are usual with these types of cards and while it may be easy to apply for one, credit card companies charge large interest rates and fees to the teenage credit card holders.
People who are below 18 are not legitimate in obtaining credit cards without the consent of their parents. Unfortunately, some kids fill out forms and receive credit cards without the knowledge of their parents. To avoid this, talk to them and help them realize the importance of beginning a solid credit history with their first card. Emphasize that it is of utmost importance to their future.
As a parent, start by reading the guidelines with your child. Make sure you call to attention all the terms written on the fine print. Avoid coming to the rescue if the bills get way out of control. This will teach him to be responsible in handling his money. A credit card spent by a teenager and paid by his parents initiates bad credit habits
Let the child bear in mind that his credit card sho uld be used in emergencies only. Monitor ALL his spending activities. Some credit cards even allow the parents to create their own credit limit for the supplementary cards. This is very logical especially if you are too busy with your career.
Parents can help their kids spend sensibly with the correct use of credit cards. At this early stage, it is better to prepare them in the reality of life by teaching them not to abuse its benefits.