Citibank Platinum VISA
- Interest Rate : 2.75%
- Annual Fee : $50
To travel is to conquer the world. Conquer the world with Citi Platinum Visa. Your passport to taking control…
- Get your Citi Platinum Visa for an annual fee of Php5000 for the primary card. Share the love to your family as your first request for a supplementary card is free for the first year!
- Avail HIGH credit limit with very LOW interest rates PLUS special rewards that will enable you to select items from the Citibank Rewards Catalogue and redeem anything you want anytime you want!
- Get Concierge service and a special priority hotline available to ALL Platinum Card Holders 24/7. Use it to call in for reservations at restaurants, hotels and so many others!
- Receive a bunch of travel benefits and loads of discounts!
Apply for a Citi Platinum Visa now and experience the power to conquer the world…
No video Found for this credit card..
Featured Credit Cards:
- No annual fee for the first year
- 3.25% finance charge
- Enjoy Php500 or 3% cash advance whichever is higher
- Get loads of royal pampering with RED HOT DEALS exclusive only to Red MasterCard holders.
- Get FREE LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP!
- Delight in your ability to shop anywhere in more than 300 countries with almost 30 million establishments.
- Finance charge of only 3.75% a month!
- Cash advance of 5% or Php300 whichever is higher
- Share your power to purchase to special people by requesting supplementary cards with the annual membership fees waived perpetually.
<li>Free membership for 12 months</li>
<li>Lowest monthly fee of Php80 per month</li>
<li>Earn rewards when using your cards and exchange them for free gift certificates</li>
<li>Avail of Weekly Wednesday discounts</li>
- Pay an annual fee of just Php1500 for the primary card!
- Transfer your old account to your new Union Bank OmniPass with just 1.25%!
- Avail of Cash Advance service Fee of Php300 or 6%, whichever is higher!
- Get Cash Advance rate of just 3.50%
- Travel by sea or plane with the Union Bank OmniPass rewards!
- Get loads of discounts and bonuses with every transaction charged with your Union Bank OmniPass!
The Story of Allied Bank
With a continuously evolving world, Allied Banks’ Mission remains constant. Formally known as Allied Banking Corporation, Allied Bank is one the overall largest banks in the Philippines who in terms of assets rank tenth. The other being the United Coconut Planters Bank, Allied Bank is one of the two universal banks in the Philippines that could not be traded to the Philippine Stock Exchange.
Under the laws of the Philippine Republic, Allied Bank was incorporated on April 11, 1977 and awarded by Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas the Certificate of Authority to run as a commercial bank on May 20, 1977. December 1981, they were granted permission to operate as a universal bank or an expanded commercial bank.
Since December 31, 2007, Allied Bank was the country’s 10th largest in terms of net worth and the 9th largest private domestic commercial bank in terms of total deposits.
Because of Allied Bank’s yearning to provide its cardholders their needs they have created ground breaking services and products that will surely satisfy any customer craving. Allied bank is now delighted to offer their clients the latest and upgraded Allied bank MasterCard Credit Card.
With this new innovation, cardholders are granted the chance to take in enjoyment in both the premium and essential side life offers like dining in fantastic restaurants, shopping in exclusive stores or having that awesome vacation you have always dreamed of.
What’s more, you get to have all these while getting lots of giveaways. Earn one (1) point for every Php50 transaction to redeem them for either free gifts, services, cash points and even Miles.
More than anything else, anyone wants the world to be on the palm of his hand. Allied Bank is here to assist you with getting the life you deserve.
In short, the Allied bank MasterCard Credit Card is here to make everything about life more precious.