Citibank Platinum VISA
- Interest Rate : 2.75%
- Annual Fee : $50
To travel is to conquer the world. Conquer the world with Citi Platinum Visa. Your passport to taking control…
- Get your Citi Platinum Visa for an annual fee of Php5000 for the primary card. Share the love to your family as your first request for a supplementary card is free for the first year!
- Avail HIGH credit limit with very LOW interest rates PLUS special rewards that will enable you to select items from the Citibank Rewards Catalogue and redeem anything you want anytime you want!
- Get Concierge service and a special priority hotline available to ALL Platinum Card Holders 24/7. Use it to call in for reservations at restaurants, hotels and so many others!
- Receive a bunch of travel benefits and loads of discounts!
Apply for a Citi Platinum Visa now and experience the power to conquer the world…
No video Found for this credit card..
Featured Credit Cards:
- Avail of an Annual Membership fee that is absolutely FREE for the first year! Spend Php300000 per year and you get it FREE FOR A LIFETIME!
- Enjoy a flexible credit limit where you can access anywhere you may be and use it on your own terms!
- Purchase anything you want, anywhere you are and avail of the Dual Currency Feature!
- Get Cash Advance Service of up to 50% of your credit limit during emergencies!
- Enjoy worldwide recognition and acceptance with your BDO Titanium MasterCard on over 20 million territories and locations wherever MasterCard is accepted!
- Relish on affordable Installment Plans that are exclusive only for BDO MasterCard Titanium cardholders!
- Share your purchasing power for up to six times!
- Travel anywhere you want and be at ease with the BDO Titanium MasterCard as it gives you Php20000000
- Get 24/7 Concierge Service anywhere you are!
- Pay an annual fee of just Php1500 for the primary card!
- Transfer your old account to your new Union Bank OmniPass with just 1.25%!
- Avail of Cash Advance service Fee of Php300 or 6%, whichever is higher!
- Get Cash Advance rate of just 3.50%
- Travel by sea or plane with the Union Bank OmniPass rewards!
- Get loads of discounts and bonuses with every transaction charged with your Union Bank OmniPass!
- Pay an annual fee of Php1500 for your primary card!
- Go over your credit limit and pay for just Php500 or 3% whichever is higher!
- Enjoy a finance charge rate of 3.50%
- Earn rewards points with every Php30 spent with your Silver Card!
- Travel with comfort with Travel Inconvenience Insurance provided by your Silver Card when you buy your plane ticket!
- No annual fee for the first year
- 3.25% finance charge
- Enjoy Php500 or 3% cash advance whichever is higher
- Get loads of royal pampering with RED HOT DEALS exclusive only to Red MasterCard holders.
HSBC Credit Card
Ever thought of getting a credit card but don’t know where to start? For majority of cardholders we know, credit cards are terrific tools that certainly have very great advantages.
We at comprecreditcards.com.ph have surveyed many customers and here is what came out…
Its very handy payment. That’s the big thing, right? You don’t have to worry about being robbed or something because you don’t have that big cash with you. Even if you’re just making small purchases, it’s a big help. Plus, the fact that we are in the on-line shopping age, it’s a total must have.
On the spot loans. When you’re short of cash, a credit card will be there to save you from the embarrassment of not being able to pay as it will help you make up for your purchase. To avoid any fees, just pay your balance in full.
You have no idea as to where you’re spending your money? People have the tendency to say they don’t know where half of their money went. With a credit card, you can easily track your purchases on your monthly payments. So if you think your wife spent too much for the month, check on your bill, who knows, it might even be you…
It’s easier to pay off. It’s easy to pay credit card bills. All you have to do is find an ATM with your checking or an easy account transfer. Good news is you don’t have to wait a month to pay it off. And guess what, some even lets cardholders pay their bills ONLINE. So say goodbye long lines; Hello to convenience!
You get rewards.
Every time you make transactions you earn point or “rewards” that you can exchange for either gift checks, vouchers, exclusive items or maybe the cash back system. We’re not saying that you use your credit card non-stop to avail of these, but as a matter of fact, it is a nice bonus.
Very exclusive deals. How would you spell exclusive? Its “c-r-e-d-i-t-c-a-r-d”. Why? Because you get a lot of high class services that are only available for those people who hold the cards. Sometimes its discounts on products, dining and traveling first class. Remember the times when you really wanted to buy something and you were able to buy it because of the discount my credit card was able to give me.
We can go on and on with these, but nothing is really important than learning it by experience. Everything has its ups and downs. It’s up to you, as the card holder, to become responsible in how you manage your money. Look into the bigger picture of how credit cards make life easier and who knows you might just even love it. Just be responsible and a word of advice, pay your dues on time, all the time…