Banco de Oro Universal Bank, commonly known as Banco de Oro, is owned by the SM Group of Companies, which is one of the major multinational corporations in the Philippines. It is the largest bank in the country in terms of assets.
In more than 4 decades of banking service in the Philippines, BDO constantly provides innovative products to meet the demands of its clients and exceed customer expectations in all the aspects of customer assistance.
- Pay just Php900 for the initial year!
- Avail of a cash advance fee of 5% or Php300 whichever is higher
- Have a finance charge of 3.50%
- Avail of up to 30% Cash Advance of your credit limit!
- Get rewards points each time you purchase items at SM by the Peso Payback Rewards Program
- Get up to 5 supplementary cards on your first year!
- Relish on exciting freebies and discounts through SM Exclusive programs and BDO Delights!
- Avail of the ongoing installment promos for as low as 0% interest in different electronics ad appliance stores, furniture shops, health and beauty services, restaurants, jewelry shops, travel packages and more.
BDO Shop More MasterCard has wide recognition and acceptance on major establishments throughout the Philippines and plus 20 million locations in 275 territories and countries wherever MasterCard is accepted.
- Enjoy FREE membership for both your primary card and supplementary card for the initial year!
- Earn rewards points on every Php50 worth of transactions on your BDO MasterCard Black!
- Get special assistance whenever you travel with BDO Travel Desk!
- Stay in the comfort of your homes and let BDO Black MasterCard do the payment of your monthly utility bills!
- Supervise your finances with simplicity as you get lots of savings and discounts!
- Avail of 24/7 customer service whenever you need it!
- Avail of FREE Annual fee for the initial year!
- Spend at least Php180000 per year and get FREE ANNUAL FEE FOR LIFE!
- Shop, dine and travel anywhere around the world with the BDO MasterCard Gold!
- Get one point for every Php50 worth of purchase and trades them for a reward you want!
- Avail of the Dual Currency Billing Option!
- Leave all your worries and concerns behind with the Travel Accident and Inconvenience Insurance Coverage of up to P5 Million exclusive for BDO Gold Cardholders!
- Enjoy unlimited discounts and privileges with the BDO MasterCard Gold!
- Worry no more with BDO’s light and easy installment programs!
- Earn rebates for your card that is up to Php2000!
- Get a special 1% rebate via cash coupons for all MERALCO residential accounts
- Relish on an interest rate of just 3%
- Go for a practical lifestyle as BDO MasterCard Home through EasyPAY Installment programs!
- Acquire up to 50% Cash Advance Limit!
- Enjoy a variety of discounts, promos and perks with BDO MasterCard Home!
- Avail of an Annual Membership fee that is absolutely FREE for the first year! Spend Php300000 per year and you get it FREE FOR A LIFETIME!
- Enjoy a flexible credit limit where you can access anywhere you may be and use it on your own terms!
- Purchase anything you want, anywhere you are and avail of the Dual Currency Feature!
- Get Cash Advance Service of up to 50% of your credit limit during emergencies!
- Enjoy worldwide recognition and acceptance with your BDO Titanium MasterCard on over 20 million territories and locations wherever MasterCard is accepted!
- Relish on affordable Installment Plans that are exclusive only for BDO MasterCard Titanium cardholders!
- Share your purchasing power for up to six times!
- Travel anywhere you want and be at ease with the BDO Titanium MasterCard as it gives you Php20000000
- Get 24/7 Concierge Service anywhere you are!
Featured Credit Cards:
Ever thought of getting a credit card but don’t know where to start? For majority of cardholders we know, credit cards are terrific tools that certainly have very great advantages.
We at comprecreditcards.com.ph have surveyed many customers and here is what came out…
Its very handy payment. That’s the big thing, right? You don’t have to worry about being robbed or something because you don’t have that big cash with you. Even if you’re just making small purchases, it’s a big help. Plus, the fact that we are in the on-line shopping age, it’s a total must have.
On the spot loans. When you’re short of cash, a credit card will be there to save you from the embarrassment of not being able to pay as it will help you make up for your purchase. To avoid any fees, just pay your balance in full.
You have no idea as to where you’re spending your money? People have the tendency to say they don’t know where half of their money went. With a credit card, you can easily track your purchases on your monthly payments. So if you think your wife spent too much for the month, check on your bill, who knows, it might even be you…
It’s easier to pay off. It’s easy to pay credit card bills. All you have to do is find an ATM with your checking or an easy account transfer. Good news is you don’t have to wait a month to pay it off. And guess what, some even lets cardholders pay their bills ONLINE. So say goodbye long lines; Hello to convenience!
You get rewards.
Every time you make transactions you earn point or “rewards” that you can exchange for either gift checks, vouchers, exclusive items or maybe the cash back system. We’re not saying that you use your credit card non-stop to avail of these, but as a matter of fact, it is a nice bonus.
Very exclusive deals. How would you spell exclusive? Its “c-r-e-d-i-t-c-a-r-d”. Why? Because you get a lot of high class services that are only available for those people who hold the cards. Sometimes its discounts on products, dining and traveling first class. Remember the times when you really wanted to buy something and you were able to buy it because of the discount my credit card was able to give me.
We can go on and on with these, but nothing is really important than learning it by experience. Everything has its ups and downs. It’s up to you, as the card holder, to become responsible in how you manage your money. Look into the bigger picture of how credit cards make life easier and who knows you might just even love it. Just be responsible and a word of advice, pay your dues on time, all the time…