BPI Credit Card – Express Classic
- Interest Rate : 2.75%
- Annual Fee : $15
Because BPI Express Classic understands that you have more essential fees to:
- Pay Php1250 for your primary BPI credit card and apply for up to 6 supplementary cards for your love ones with just Php625. The best part here is that the first supplementary BPI credit card will be FREE for life!
- Avail of the lowest finance charge rate ever with this BPI credit card: just 2.75%
- Pamper yourself and your family with gadgets, appliances or travel packages as you earn Frequent User Privilege points in every Php35 charged to your account!
- Pay for high priced items with BPI Express card’s S.I.P. or the Special Installment Plan Facility that helps you supervise your budget with easy installment terms!
- Need cash fast? Avail of up to 30% of your credit limit in over 1,400 ATMs nationwide with this BPI credit card.
- With BPI Express Classic, you get 24/7 toll free customer service wherever you may be!
Get the maximum value of each peso you spend with this BPI Credit Card – The Express Classic card!
Featured Credit Cards:
<li>Global Reception. Shop and travel around the world with your EastWest Bank Credit Card and enjoy unlimited control in almost 30 million international establishments all around the world.</li>
<li>To keep your foreign currency intact, all purchases you have, whether they may be local or international, will be funded in the Philippine peso.</li>
<li>Enjoy Finance charge of 3.50% per month</li>
<li>Cash advance of 5% or Php300 whichever is higher</li>
<li>Avail of the Free Family Accident and Dismemberment Protection&nbsp;</li>
- Pay annual fee of Php5000 for the primary card and Php2500 for the supplementary card
- Enjoy cash advance service fee of Php500 or 3%, whichever is higher
- Transfer your balance for FREE…
- Finance charge of only 2.75%
<li><span style="font-size: x-small;">Pay an annual fee of Php1500</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small;">Transfer your balance with just 1.25% to your new account</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small;">Avail of cash advance of up to 3.50% </span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: 15px; line-height: 17px;"><span style="font-size: x-small;">Get finance charge of 3.50%</span></span></li>
- Pay for just Php2500 annual for your membership card
- Get cash advance service fee of Php300 or 6%, whichever is higher!
- Enjoy 53 interest free days and just 3.50% finance charge
- Transfer your balance with just 1.25%
- Convert your rewards point with FREE miles!
Should you let your kid have his own credit card?
Fact: there is already an increase of teens and college students who have their own credit cards. Credit card companies now aim on the two groups since they are the ones who spend more money than adults.
Educate your child on how to manage spending with a credit card. Parents an even use instances in the present state of affairs as an example to discuss to kids the pros and cons of credit cards.
Smaller credit limits are usual with these types of cards and while it may be easy to apply for one, credit card companies charge large interest rates and fees to the teenage credit card holders.
People who are below 18 are not legitimate in obtaining credit cards without the consent of their parents. Unfortunately, some kids fill out forms and receive credit cards without the knowledge of their parents. To avoid this, talk to them and help them realize the importance of beginning a solid credit history with their first card. Emphasize that it is of utmost importance to their future.
As a parent, start by reading the guidelines with your child. Make sure you call to attention all the terms written on the fine print. Avoid coming to the rescue if the bills get way out of control. This will teach him to be responsible in handling his money. A credit card spent by a teenager and paid by his parents initiates bad credit habits
Let the child bear in mind that his credit card sho uld be used in emergencies only. Monitor ALL his spending activities. Some credit cards even allow the parents to create their own credit limit for the supplementary cards. This is very logical especially if you are too busy with your career.
Parents can help their kids spend sensibly with the correct use of credit cards. At this early stage, it is better to prepare them in the reality of life by teaching them not to abuse its benefits.