BDO GOLD MASTERCARD
- Interest Rate : 2.5%
- Annual Fee : 24$
Feel the power of gold with the BDO MasterCard Gold…
- Benefit from FREE Annual fees for both your primary card and supplementary BDO credit cards!
- Want your card to be free for life? Just spend Php180000 a year with your BDO Gold card and your annual membership fee will be waived for your initial card! Do it every year, you get your BDO Gold Credit Card FREE for life!
- Share the love with love ones and you can actually avail of up to 5 supplementary BDO credit cards and guess what, the first card is FREE for life and the next cards are FREE for the fist year!
- Travel, dine and shop anywhere in the world with your BDO Gold Credit Card because it is accepted worldwide!
- Convert your shopping expeditions to exclusive dining, dream tours and shopping opportunities as you earn 1Rewards Point in just Php50 worth of transactions and redeem these for rewards you want!
- POINTS DON’T EXPIRE! You get to choose for a variety of cool gadgets, much needed kitchen and home appliances, travel getaways, beauty and health services and so many others from leading department stores!
- Choose how you want to pay you bills with the Dual Currency Option and its absolutely foe FREE!
All BDO Gold Cardholders are eligible to a FREE Travel Accident and Inconvenience Insurance Coverage of up to PhP5 million! Just pay all your international travel expenses using your BDO Gold Credit Card whenever you travel abroad.
- Tired of squeezing in a crowd in crowds to get a good bargain during mall sales events? No need to go through those again as BDO Gold Credit Card offers exclusive privileges and discounts all for you!
- Enjoy doing everything you want with BDO Gold Credit Card’s Light and Esy Installment Programs!
Open the doors to a new world of discounts with the BDO Gold Credit Card!
Featured Credit Cards:
- Finance Charge: 2.75 %
- Balance Transfer Rate: 1.488% (6months)
- Annual fee of only Php2,500
- Cash advance service fee 300% or 5%, whichever is higher
<li>Have only 3.5% finance charge on your account with Mertobank Classic and Gold Credit Card.</li>
<li>Knowing your balance is just one beep away. Get wind of your balance by just TEXTING anytime, anywhere.</li>
<li>No collection of annual fee for the first year.</li>
- Pay a monthly fee of just Php110!
- Get wonderful discounts and privileges with the trendiest shops and stylish clubs!
- Avail of finance charge of 3.4%
- Reload your mobile phone automatically thru SMS and get 24/7 access to credit limit online and through your phone!
- Maximize your spending power with the BPI Edge MasterCard as you enjoy discounts and perks with your friends in over 30 million institutions worldwide!
- Earn 1 Reward Points with just Php50 worth of transaction charged with your card!
- Enjoy FREE membership for both your primary card and supplementary card for the initial year!
- Earn rewards points on every Php50 worth of transactions on your BDO MasterCard Black!
- Get special assistance whenever you travel with BDO Travel Desk!
- Stay in the comfort of your homes and let BDO Black MasterCard do the payment of your monthly utility bills!
- Supervise your finances with simplicity as you get lots of savings and discounts!
- Avail of 24/7 customer service whenever you need it!
Should you let your kid have his own credit card?
Fact: there is already an increase of teens and college students who have their own credit cards. Credit card companies now aim on the two groups since they are the ones who spend more money than adults.
Educate your child on how to manage spending with a credit card. Parents an even use instances in the present state of affairs as an example to discuss to kids the pros and cons of credit cards.
Smaller credit limits are usual with these types of cards and while it may be easy to apply for one, credit card companies charge large interest rates and fees to the teenage credit card holders.
People who are below 18 are not legitimate in obtaining credit cards without the consent of their parents. Unfortunately, some kids fill out forms and receive credit cards without the knowledge of their parents. To avoid this, talk to them and help them realize the importance of beginning a solid credit history with their first card. Emphasize that it is of utmost importance to their future.
As a parent, start by reading the guidelines with your child. Make sure you call to attention all the terms written on the fine print. Avoid coming to the rescue if the bills get way out of control. This will teach him to be responsible in handling his money. A credit card spent by a teenager and paid by his parents initiates bad credit habits
Let the child bear in mind that his credit card sho uld be used in emergencies only. Monitor ALL his spending activities. Some credit cards even allow the parents to create their own credit limit for the supplementary cards. This is very logical especially if you are too busy with your career.
Parents can help their kids spend sensibly with the correct use of credit cards. At this early stage, it is better to prepare them in the reality of life by teaching them not to abuse its benefits.