BDO GOLD MASTERCARD
- Interest Rate : 2.5%
- Annual Fee : 24$
Feel the power of gold with the BDO MasterCard Gold…
- Benefit from FREE Annual fees for both your primary card and supplementary BDO credit cards!
- Want your card to be free for life? Just spend Php180000 a year with your BDO Gold card and your annual membership fee will be waived for your initial card! Do it every year, you get your BDO Gold Credit Card FREE for life!
- Share the love with love ones and you can actually avail of up to 5 supplementary BDO credit cards and guess what, the first card is FREE for life and the next cards are FREE for the fist year!
- Travel, dine and shop anywhere in the world with your BDO Gold Credit Card because it is accepted worldwide!
- Convert your shopping expeditions to exclusive dining, dream tours and shopping opportunities as you earn 1Rewards Point in just Php50 worth of transactions and redeem these for rewards you want!
- POINTS DON’T EXPIRE! You get to choose for a variety of cool gadgets, much needed kitchen and home appliances, travel getaways, beauty and health services and so many others from leading department stores!
- Choose how you want to pay you bills with the Dual Currency Option and its absolutely foe FREE!
All BDO Gold Cardholders are eligible to a FREE Travel Accident and Inconvenience Insurance Coverage of up to PhP5 million! Just pay all your international travel expenses using your BDO Gold Credit Card whenever you travel abroad.
- Tired of squeezing in a crowd in crowds to get a good bargain during mall sales events? No need to go through those again as BDO Gold Credit Card offers exclusive privileges and discounts all for you!
- Enjoy doing everything you want with BDO Gold Credit Card’s Light and Esy Installment Programs!
Open the doors to a new world of discounts with the BDO Gold Credit Card!
Featured Credit Cards:
- Pay an annual fee of Php1500 for your primary card!
- Go over your credit limit and pay for just Php500 or 3% whichever is higher!
- Enjoy a finance charge rate of 3.50%
- Earn rewards points with every Php30 spent with your Silver Card!
- Travel with comfort with Travel Inconvenience Insurance provided by your Silver Card when you buy your plane ticket!
- Pay an annual fee of only Php3000 for the Principal card and Php1200 for the supplementary cards. But
- worry not because the first year is actually FREE.
- Cash advance limit of 30% of assigned credit limit in both the Peso and Dollar currency.
- Pay only an interest rate of 3.25% a month
- Apply for a PNB Visa credit card and the first year’s annual fee is FREE!
- The PNB Visa Credit Card allows you access to over 25 million establishments all around the world!
- Need cash? There is no need to worry as PNB Visa Credit Card lets you have cash advance anytime of the day at any PNB ATM outlets near you for emergencies!
- Avail of financial flexibility and pay for as low as 5% of your whole purchase with their Easy Payment Terms and Installment Plans!
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 11px;">Apply for a credit card and the first year’s annual fee is FREE!</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 11px;">The PNB ASK Card allows you access to over 25 million establishments all around the world!</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 11px;">Need cash? There is no need to worry as PNB ASK Card allows you to have a cash advance anytime of the day at any PNB ATM outlets!</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 18px;">Avail of financial flexibility and pay for as low as 5% of your whole purchase with their Easy Payment Terms!</span></li>
KEEPING AWAY FROM CREDIT CARD PROBLEMS
Once used properly and efficiently, credit cards are handy and suitable devices for just about anyone who is of age. It can even assist you with upcoming activities like buying a house, getting another degree and sometimes going for a leisure trip somewhere abroad with family and friends. Before you allow your teenager or yourself to get a credit card, know some of its advantages and understand some of its procedures.
A credit card can allow you to bUy products or services which you need right now but can’t afford to pay all of it at once. Sometimes it’s often the single way to pay for hotel accommodations, car rental fees or airline tickets.
Credit cards also allow it holders to purchase items over the phone or sometimes in the internet. You can shop and pay your monthly bills in the convenience of your very home! Some credit card companies offer virtual banking that lets you shop and transact business online.
It is also safer to carry a credit card than to carry cash around wherever you go. For the most part, credit cards are very useful in instant emergencies like accidents, car breakdowns or calamities.
You could actually even give anything you purchase protection, avail of travel insurances, free miles and even cash back bonuses if you charge your transactions with your credit card.
One fact is for sure; having a credit card is convenient at times but also remember that a credit card tempts you to spend money you don’t have. Always have the sense to follow up on your credit card to avoid overspending which can give you a big headache in the future. Use your credit cards in ways that you benefit from them, not them benefiting from you!
Understand what you’re getting into before you start building up credit card balances. Once used wisely, they are an absolute help in budgeting. But if not, they will turn up to be your greatest nightmare.