BDO GOLD MASTERCARD
- Interest Rate : 2.5%
- Annual Fee : 24$
Feel the power of gold with the BDO MasterCard Gold…
- Benefit from FREE Annual fees for both your primary card and supplementary BDO credit cards!
- Want your card to be free for life? Just spend Php180000 a year with your BDO Gold card and your annual membership fee will be waived for your initial card! Do it every year, you get your BDO Gold Credit Card FREE for life!
- Share the love with love ones and you can actually avail of up to 5 supplementary BDO credit cards and guess what, the first card is FREE for life and the next cards are FREE for the fist year!
- Travel, dine and shop anywhere in the world with your BDO Gold Credit Card because it is accepted worldwide!
- Convert your shopping expeditions to exclusive dining, dream tours and shopping opportunities as you earn 1Rewards Point in just Php50 worth of transactions and redeem these for rewards you want!
- POINTS DON’T EXPIRE! You get to choose for a variety of cool gadgets, much needed kitchen and home appliances, travel getaways, beauty and health services and so many others from leading department stores!
- Choose how you want to pay you bills with the Dual Currency Option and its absolutely foe FREE!
All BDO Gold Cardholders are eligible to a FREE Travel Accident and Inconvenience Insurance Coverage of up to PhP5 million! Just pay all your international travel expenses using your BDO Gold Credit Card whenever you travel abroad.
- Tired of squeezing in a crowd in crowds to get a good bargain during mall sales events? No need to go through those again as BDO Gold Credit Card offers exclusive privileges and discounts all for you!
- Enjoy doing everything you want with BDO Gold Credit Card’s Light and Esy Installment Programs!
Open the doors to a new world of discounts with the BDO Gold Credit Card!
Featured Credit Cards:
- NO ANNUAL FEE FOR LIFE!
- Avail of finance charge rate of just 3.50%
- Transfer your balance to your new Metrobank M Free MasterCard with just 0.79%
- Get cash whenever you need it with Php300 or 3%, whichever is higher!
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 11px;">Pay an annual fee of just Php1550 for your initial card</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 11px;">Shop and dine anywhere you want with the BPI Express Credit Blue MasterCard in over 30 million establishments worldwide!</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 11px;">Get travel insurance of up to Php2000000 once you charge all transactions with your BPI Express Credit Blue MasterCard!</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 11px;">Withdraw 30% of your credit limit whenever you need it for emergencies!</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 11px;">Avail of finance charge of 3.4%!</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 11px;">Get help managing your money with S.I.P. Facility of BPI Express Credit Blue MasterCard!</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 18px;">Earn 1 point for every Php35 worth of transaction with your BPI Express Credit Blue MasterCard!</span></li>
- Get the HIGHEST fuel rebate in the market with Citi Shell Visa
- Enjoy 24/7 emergency service for Gold Card holders in making any alternate plans in any cases of emergency.
- gency cash once in need..
- Pay an annual fee of only Php3000 for the primary card.
Featured Article 5
Ever thought of getting a credit card but don’t know where to start? For majority of cardholders we know, credit cards are terrific tools that certainly have very great advantages.
We at comprecreditcards.com.ph have surveyed many customers and here is what came out…
Its very handy payment. That’s the big thing, right? You don’t have to worry about being robbed or something because you don’t have that big cash with you. Even if you’re just making small purchases, it’s a big help. Plus, the fact that we are in the on-line shopping age, it’s a total must have.
On the spot loans. When you’re short of cash, a credit card will be there to save you from the embarrassment of not being able to pay as it will help you make up for your purchase. To avoid any fees, just pay your balance in full.
You have no idea as to where you’re spending your money? People have the tendency to say they don’t know where half of their money went. With a credit card, you can easily track your purchases on your monthly payments. So if you think your wife spent too much for the month, check on your bill, who knows, it might even be you…
It’s easier to pay off. It’s easy to pay credit card bills. All you have to do is find an ATM with your checking or an easy account transfer. Good news is you don’t have to wait a month to pay it off. And guess what, some even lets cardholders pay their bills ONLINE. So say goodbye long lines; Hello to convenience!
You get rewards.
Every time you make transactions you earn point or “rewards” that you can exchange for either gift checks, vouchers, exclusive items or maybe the cash back system. We’re not saying that you use your credit card non-stop to avail of these, but as a matter of fact, it is a nice bonus.
Very exclusive deals. How would you spell exclusive? Its “c-r-e-d-i-t-c-a-r-d”. Why? Because you get a lot of high class services that are only available for those people who hold the cards. Sometimes its discounts on products, dining and traveling first class. Remember the times when you really wanted to buy something and you were able to buy it because of the discount my credit card was able to give me.
We can go on and on with these, but nothing is really important than learning it by experience. Everything has its ups and downs. It’s up to you, as the card holder, to become responsible in how you manage your money. Look into the bigger picture of how credit cards make life easier and who knows you might just even love it. Just be responsible and a word of advice, pay your dues on time, all the time…