BDO GOLD MASTERCARD
- Interest Rate : 2.5%
- Annual Fee : 24$
Feel the power of gold with the BDO MasterCard Gold…
- Benefit from FREE Annual fees for both your primary card and supplementary BDO credit cards!
- Want your card to be free for life? Just spend Php180000 a year with your BDO Gold card and your annual membership fee will be waived for your initial card! Do it every year, you get your BDO Gold Credit Card FREE for life!
- Share the love with love ones and you can actually avail of up to 5 supplementary BDO credit cards and guess what, the first card is FREE for life and the next cards are FREE for the fist year!
- Travel, dine and shop anywhere in the world with your BDO Gold Credit Card because it is accepted worldwide!
- Convert your shopping expeditions to exclusive dining, dream tours and shopping opportunities as you earn 1Rewards Point in just Php50 worth of transactions and redeem these for rewards you want!
- POINTS DON’T EXPIRE! You get to choose for a variety of cool gadgets, much needed kitchen and home appliances, travel getaways, beauty and health services and so many others from leading department stores!
- Choose how you want to pay you bills with the Dual Currency Option and its absolutely foe FREE!
All BDO Gold Cardholders are eligible to a FREE Travel Accident and Inconvenience Insurance Coverage of up to PhP5 million! Just pay all your international travel expenses using your BDO Gold Credit Card whenever you travel abroad.
- Tired of squeezing in a crowd in crowds to get a good bargain during mall sales events? No need to go through those again as BDO Gold Credit Card offers exclusive privileges and discounts all for you!
- Enjoy doing everything you want with BDO Gold Credit Card’s Light and Esy Installment Programs!
Open the doors to a new world of discounts with the BDO Gold Credit Card!
Featured Credit Cards:
- Pay an annual fee of Php1500 for your primary card!
- Go over your credit limit and pay for just Php500 or 3% whichever is higher!
- Enjoy a finance charge rate of 3.50%
- Earn rewards points with every Php30 spent with your Silver Card!
- Travel with comfort with Travel Inconvenience Insurance provided by your Silver Card when you buy your plane ticket!
- Pay an annual fee of just Php1500 for the primary card!
- Transfer your old account to your new Union Bank OmniPass with just 1.25%!
- Avail of Cash Advance service Fee of Php300 or 6%, whichever is higher!
- Get Cash Advance rate of just 3.50%
- Travel by sea or plane with the Union Bank OmniPass rewards!
- Get loads of discounts and bonuses with every transaction charged with your Union Bank OmniPass!
- Enjoy an annual fee of only Php6000 for the primary card and Php3000 for the supplementary cards. But guess what, the first year is actually for free for both cards
- Pay a cash advance rate of only 3.25%
- Cash advance fee of only Php50 plus 5%, whichever is higher.
- Get individual Dollar and Peso billings for your international and local transactions.
- Avail of free flights out of the country with the Mabuhay Miles World MasterCard that has the lowest point of Mile conversion of only Php38!
- Relish on customized assistance as you get special access to the Allied World Service.
- Avail of an Annual Membership fee that is absolutely FREE for the first year! Spend Php300000 per year and you get it FREE FOR A LIFETIME!
- Enjoy a flexible credit limit where you can access anywhere you may be and use it on your own terms!
- Purchase anything you want, anywhere you are and avail of the Dual Currency Feature!
- Get Cash Advance Service of up to 50% of your credit limit during emergencies!
- Enjoy worldwide recognition and acceptance with your BDO Titanium MasterCard on over 20 million territories and locations wherever MasterCard is accepted!
- Relish on affordable Installment Plans that are exclusive only for BDO MasterCard Titanium cardholders!
- Share your purchasing power for up to six times!
- Travel anywhere you want and be at ease with the BDO Titanium MasterCard as it gives you Php20000000
- Get 24/7 Concierge Service anywhere you are!
MANAGE YOUR MONEY: USE YOUR CREDIT CARD WISELY
Like majority of things in life, credit cards give us power that we could use to maximize our way of living. We should learn to use it wisely to avoid any hassles in the future.
But what are really the advantages of having a credit card? We, at comparecreditcards.com, did a survey about the merits of having a credit card and you will be surprised at what came out…
It is a lot easier to buy things with a credit card. It gives you purchasing power that can let you buy things without you having to carry huge amounts of cash around.
You get added security if in case something you bought got lost, stolen or damaged. With both your credit Card Company and your credit card statement guaranteeing you made the purchase, you could actually get insurance on whatever you bought.
Having a good credit history not only helps you apply for a new credit card, but also helps you build a solid financial foundation when applying for other things like loans or sometimes even jobs.
Although we should avoid any expenses that is way out of our budget, it is sometimes unavoidable due to emergencies like fire, floods and the like. But the worst thing is it leads to large purchases in huge amounts of money. With a credit card, you can use money with cash advances and worry about paying it later once you’re back on track.
In addition to those, a credit card also presents further benefits like discounts, free air miles and insurances. But you have to remember that credit card companies start making money once you can’t afford paying off your charges!
The benefits of having a credit card are real and are very helpful on the condition that you take into account your spending limits.
Life is made easier with a credit card, but if used unwisely, they become financial break downs for you. If you do decide to get yourself a credit card, keep in mind these following rules:
- Track all of your purchases.
- Never spent beyond your budget.
- Settle your balance at the due date.
Always bear in mind the responsibility of having a credit card. Spend within your budget and use it wisely.