BDO GOLD MASTERCARD
- Interest Rate : 2.5%
- Annual Fee : 24$
Feel the power of gold with the BDO MasterCard Gold…
- Benefit from FREE Annual fees for both your primary card and supplementary BDO credit cards!
- Want your card to be free for life? Just spend Php180000 a year with your BDO Gold card and your annual membership fee will be waived for your initial card! Do it every year, you get your BDO Gold Credit Card FREE for life!
- Share the love with love ones and you can actually avail of up to 5 supplementary BDO credit cards and guess what, the first card is FREE for life and the next cards are FREE for the fist year!
- Travel, dine and shop anywhere in the world with your BDO Gold Credit Card because it is accepted worldwide!
- Convert your shopping expeditions to exclusive dining, dream tours and shopping opportunities as you earn 1Rewards Point in just Php50 worth of transactions and redeem these for rewards you want!
- POINTS DON’T EXPIRE! You get to choose for a variety of cool gadgets, much needed kitchen and home appliances, travel getaways, beauty and health services and so many others from leading department stores!
- Choose how you want to pay you bills with the Dual Currency Option and its absolutely foe FREE!
All BDO Gold Cardholders are eligible to a FREE Travel Accident and Inconvenience Insurance Coverage of up to PhP5 million! Just pay all your international travel expenses using your BDO Gold Credit Card whenever you travel abroad.
- Tired of squeezing in a crowd in crowds to get a good bargain during mall sales events? No need to go through those again as BDO Gold Credit Card offers exclusive privileges and discounts all for you!
- Enjoy doing everything you want with BDO Gold Credit Card’s Light and Esy Installment Programs!
Open the doors to a new world of discounts with the BDO Gold Credit Card!
Featured Credit Cards:
- Pay an annual fee of just Php2250 for your BPI Express Credit Gold MasterCard!
- Avail of a finance charge of 3.4%
- Travel anywhere you want ad get FREE travel insurance of up to Php1000000 once you charge your fare to your BPI Express Gold Credit Card!
- Shop in more than 30 million establishments here and abroad and enjoy lots of discounts and perks!
- Convert your foreign purchases into pesos with no processing fees
- Purchase high ticket item with no worries with the S.I.P. facility available with your BPI Express Credit Gold MasterCard!
<li><span style="font-size: x-small;">Pay an annual fee of Php1500</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small;">Transfer your balance with just 1.25% to your new account</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small;">Avail of cash advance of up to 3.50% </span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: 15px; line-height: 17px;"><span style="font-size: x-small;">Get finance charge of 3.50%</span></span></li>
- Worldwide Acceptance in more than 180 countries on all major establishments
- Shop, dine and travel anywhere and pay in any currency required
- Convert your outstanding balance to your new RCBC Bankard JCB Credit Card.
- Enjoy 24/7 customer service wherever you are.
- Get as much as 30% of your credit limit anywhere you may be!
- Get privileged service anywhere around the world when you travel with Citibank Gold Card!
- >Pay an annual fee of Php2500 for your primary card and take advantage of a credit line higher than you imagined!
- Avail of Rewards point for every Php30 spent with your credit card.
- Travel the world with no worries with Travel Inconvenience Protection available for all card holders just by paying your ticket in full making use of the Citi Gold Card!
- Relish on Cash Advance Service of only Php500 or 3% whichever is higher…
- Avail of 24/7 customer service wherever you maybe!
The Story of Allied Bank
With a continuously evolving world, Allied Banks’ Mission remains constant. Formally known as Allied Banking Corporation, Allied Bank is one the overall largest banks in the Philippines who in terms of assets rank tenth. The other being the United Coconut Planters Bank, Allied Bank is one of the two universal banks in the Philippines that could not be traded to the Philippine Stock Exchange.
Under the laws of the Philippine Republic, Allied Bank was incorporated on April 11, 1977 and awarded by Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas the Certificate of Authority to run as a commercial bank on May 20, 1977. December 1981, they were granted permission to operate as a universal bank or an expanded commercial bank.
Since December 31, 2007, Allied Bank was the country’s 10th largest in terms of net worth and the 9th largest private domestic commercial bank in terms of total deposits.
Because of Allied Bank’s yearning to provide its cardholders their needs they have created ground breaking services and products that will surely satisfy any customer craving. Allied bank is now delighted to offer their clients the latest and upgraded Allied bank MasterCard Credit Card.
With this new innovation, cardholders are granted the chance to take in enjoyment in both the premium and essential side life offers like dining in fantastic restaurants, shopping in exclusive stores or having that awesome vacation you have always dreamed of.
What’s more, you get to have all these while getting lots of giveaways. Earn one (1) point for every Php50 transaction to redeem them for either free gifts, services, cash points and even Miles.
More than anything else, anyone wants the world to be on the palm of his hand. Allied Bank is here to assist you with getting the life you deserve.
In short, the Allied bank MasterCard Credit Card is here to make everything about life more precious.