BDO GOLD MASTERCARD
- Interest Rate : 2.5%
- Annual Fee : 24$
Feel the power of gold with the BDO MasterCard Gold…
- Benefit from FREE Annual fees for both your primary card and supplementary BDO credit cards!
- Want your card to be free for life? Just spend Php180000 a year with your BDO Gold card and your annual membership fee will be waived for your initial card! Do it every year, you get your BDO Gold Credit Card FREE for life!
- Share the love with love ones and you can actually avail of up to 5 supplementary BDO credit cards and guess what, the first card is FREE for life and the next cards are FREE for the fist year!
- Travel, dine and shop anywhere in the world with your BDO Gold Credit Card because it is accepted worldwide!
- Convert your shopping expeditions to exclusive dining, dream tours and shopping opportunities as you earn 1Rewards Point in just Php50 worth of transactions and redeem these for rewards you want!
- POINTS DON’T EXPIRE! You get to choose for a variety of cool gadgets, much needed kitchen and home appliances, travel getaways, beauty and health services and so many others from leading department stores!
- Choose how you want to pay you bills with the Dual Currency Option and its absolutely foe FREE!
All BDO Gold Cardholders are eligible to a FREE Travel Accident and Inconvenience Insurance Coverage of up to PhP5 million! Just pay all your international travel expenses using your BDO Gold Credit Card whenever you travel abroad.
- Tired of squeezing in a crowd in crowds to get a good bargain during mall sales events? No need to go through those again as BDO Gold Credit Card offers exclusive privileges and discounts all for you!
- Enjoy doing everything you want with BDO Gold Credit Card’s Light and Esy Installment Programs!
Open the doors to a new world of discounts with the BDO Gold Credit Card!
Featured Credit Cards:
- Pay an annual fee of Php1500 for your primary card!
- Go over your credit limit and pay for just Php500 or 3% whichever is higher!
- Enjoy a finance charge rate of 3.50%
- Earn rewards points with every Php30 spent with your Silver Card!
- Travel with comfort with Travel Inconvenience Insurance provided by your Silver Card when you buy your plane ticket!
<li><strong style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal;"> </strong>Worldwide recognition</li>
<li>Peso Payment Convenience</li>
<li>Round the clock customer service</li>
<li>Gain unlimited rewards with transactions done with RCBC Bankard Visa</li>
- Pay an annual fee of just Php1500 for the primary card!
- Transfer your old account to your new Union Bank OmniPass with just 1.25%!
- Avail of Cash Advance service Fee of Php300 or 6%, whichever is higher!
- Get Cash Advance rate of just 3.50%
- Travel by sea or plane with the Union Bank OmniPass rewards!
- Get loads of discounts and bonuses with every transaction charged with your Union Bank OmniPass!
- Get FREE LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP!
- Delight in your ability to shop anywhere in more than 300 countries with almost 30 million establishments.
- Finance charge of only 3.75% a month!
- Cash advance of 5% or Php300 whichever is higher
- Share your power to purchase to special people by requesting supplementary cards with the annual membership fees waived perpetually.
HOW TO PICK THE BEST AMONG THE REST: CHOOSING THE RIGHT CREDIT CARD FOR YOU
With all the offers you get form credit card companies, you may feel a little overwhelmed about what kind of credit card suits you best. Here, at comparecreditcards.com, have a few tips for you in choosing the appropriate credit card for you before you say the big “yes” to any credit card company or get carried away with solicitations over the phone or via mail.
Find out your basic goals. Ask yourself; Why do I need a credit card? You can’t just go and apply for a credit card just to be “in” with another crowd.
Next, determine how much you are prepared to pay for the annual fees and how much you plan to spend every month. This will help you start selecting a credit card that is within your budget.
Now do the research. Go to online resources (like comparecreditcards.com) to find out everything you need. If you have free time, drop by at the banks to inquire personally about all the things you need to find out. These should include the following:
- The annual fee
- Required minimum period
- Finance charges
- The credit card issuer providing the credit line and its size
- The extension period (interest free days) before the payment should be made.
Review all the credit cards your have researched. Base your choice of credit card to the one that bests suits your lifestyle and personality. Always remember to choose the credit card that proposes the BEST DEAL for you. For example, don’t go for a credit that offers you free miles if you don’t have any plans of traveling abroad! Get the point?
Now that you know what to do, start looking up your resources and find out the best credit card suited for you.