ALLIED BANK ESSENTIALS MASTERCARD
- Interest Rate : 3.25%
- Annual Fee : $20
Visualize a life wherein you enjoy more than what you could think of. Well, worry no more as The Allied Banks Essentials MasterCard is here to offer you the extreme when it comes to payment accessibility that lets you make the most of the simple things in life may it be traveling, dining or shopping. And, take note, these are just the few things you could enjoy with the Allied Bank Essentials MasterCard.
- Purchase items anywhere in the world as Allied Bank Essentials MasterCard offers the Peso Payment Convenience that will let you pay in pesos once your back home.
- Pay only the minimum fee of Php500 or 5% of the total amount whichever is higher.
- Withdraw fast cash for up to 30% of your allocated credit limit for up to30% in more than 825,000 MasterCard and BancNet ATMs worldwide and with almost 250 Allied Bank ATMs nationwide…
- Relish in very low monthly interest rates when transferring your old account to
- Enjoy low monthly interest rates when you transfer your other credit card to your new Allied Bank Essentials MasterCard credit card.
- Enjoy different rewards programs when using your Allied Bank Essentials MasterCard in your transactions.
- Be charged of an interest rate of only 3.25% per month.
With Allied Bank Essentials MasterCard, get the most of life because its what you deserve.
Featured Credit Cards:
- Pay for just Php2500 annual for your membership card
- Get cash advance service fee of Php300 or 6%, whichever is higher!
- Enjoy 53 interest free days and just 3.50% finance charge
- Transfer your balance with just 1.25%
- Convert your rewards point with FREE miles!
- Highest credit limit
- Peso Payment convenience (gives cardholders the option to purchase in any currency abroad and then pay in pesos when they get back home)
- Revolving Facility (allows cardholders to pay the minimum of 5% of their total outstanding balance or P500, whichever is higher.
- Get Cash Advance of up to 50% of your credit Limit or Php250000
- Annual fee of Php3,600
<li>Global Reception. Shop and travel around the world with your EastWest Bank Credit Card and enjoy unlimited control in almost 30 million international establishments all around the world.</li>
<li>To keep your foreign currency intact, all purchases you have, whether they may be local or international, will be funded in the Philippine peso.</li>
<li>Enjoy Finance charge of 3.50% per month</li>
<li>Cash advance of 5% or Php300 whichever is higher</li>
<li>Avail of the Free Family Accident and Dismemberment Protection&nbsp;</li>
- Pay an annual fee of just Php2250 for your BPI Express Credit Gold MasterCard!
- Avail of a finance charge of 3.4%
- Travel anywhere you want ad get FREE travel insurance of up to Php1000000 once you charge your fare to your BPI Express Gold Credit Card!
- Shop in more than 30 million establishments here and abroad and enjoy lots of discounts and perks!
- Convert your foreign purchases into pesos with no processing fees
- Purchase high ticket item with no worries with the S.I.P. facility available with your BPI Express Credit Gold MasterCard!
Should you let your kid have his own credit card?
Fact: there is already an increase of teens and college students who have their own credit cards. Credit card companies now aim on the two groups since they are the ones who spend more money than adults.
Educate your child on how to manage spending with a credit card. Parents an even use instances in the present state of affairs as an example to discuss to kids the pros and cons of credit cards.
Smaller credit limits are usual with these types of cards and while it may be easy to apply for one, credit card companies charge large interest rates and fees to the teenage credit card holders.
People who are below 18 are not legitimate in obtaining credit cards without the consent of their parents. Unfortunately, some kids fill out forms and receive credit cards without the knowledge of their parents. To avoid this, talk to them and help them realize the importance of beginning a solid credit history with their first card. Emphasize that it is of utmost importance to their future.
As a parent, start by reading the guidelines with your child. Make sure you call to attention all the terms written on the fine print. Avoid coming to the rescue if the bills get way out of control. This will teach him to be responsible in handling his money. A credit card spent by a teenager and paid by his parents initiates bad credit habits
Let the child bear in mind that his credit card sho uld be used in emergencies only. Monitor ALL his spending activities. Some credit cards even allow the parents to create their own credit limit for the supplementary cards. This is very logical especially if you are too busy with your career.
Parents can help their kids spend sensibly with the correct use of credit cards. At this early stage, it is better to prepare them in the reality of life by teaching them not to abuse its benefits.