ALLIED BANK ESSENTIALS MASTERCARD
- Interest Rate : 3.25%
- Annual Fee : $20
Visualize a life wherein you enjoy more than what you could think of. Well, worry no more as The Allied Banks Essentials MasterCard is here to offer you the extreme when it comes to payment accessibility that lets you make the most of the simple things in life may it be traveling, dining or shopping. And, take note, these are just the few things you could enjoy with the Allied Bank Essentials MasterCard.
- Purchase items anywhere in the world as Allied Bank Essentials MasterCard offers the Peso Payment Convenience that will let you pay in pesos once your back home.
- Pay only the minimum fee of Php500 or 5% of the total amount whichever is higher.
- Withdraw fast cash for up to 30% of your allocated credit limit for up to30% in more than 825,000 MasterCard and BancNet ATMs worldwide and with almost 250 Allied Bank ATMs nationwide…
- Relish in very low monthly interest rates when transferring your old account to
- Enjoy low monthly interest rates when you transfer your other credit card to your new Allied Bank Essentials MasterCard credit card.
- Enjoy different rewards programs when using your Allied Bank Essentials MasterCard in your transactions.
- Be charged of an interest rate of only 3.25% per month.
With Allied Bank Essentials MasterCard, get the most of life because its what you deserve.
Featured Credit Cards:
- Highest credit limit
- Peso Payment convenience (gives cardholders the option to purchase in any currency abroad and then pay in pesos when they get back home)
- Revolving Facility (allows cardholders to pay the minimum of 5% of their total outstanding balance or P500, whichever is higher.
- Get Cash Advance of up to 50% of your credit Limit or Php250000
- Annual fee of Php3,600
<li>Delight in the special financial charge now for only 2.75%.</li>
<li>With the Metrobank Platinum Mastercard, you get round the clock international concierge package on any credit card associated need, may it be business transactions, medical treatments or a special shopping. Now it has even HIGHER credit limits that lets you enjoy the lifestyle you ask for…</li>
<li>Pay for just Php5000 for your annual fee to enjoy a credit card with the highest credit limit with an extremely low interest rate! But guess what, the first year is actually for FREE!</li>
<li>No more worries because with the Metrobank Platinum MasterCard, you get to enjoy 24/7 Concierge Service all year round!</li>
<li>Global Reception. Shop and travel around the world with your EastWest Bank Credit Card and enjoy unlimited control in almost 30 million international establishments all around the world.</li>
<li>To keep your foreign currency intact, all purchases you have, whether they may be local or international, will be funded in the Philippine peso.</li>
<li>Enjoy Finance charge of 3.50% per month</li>
<li>Cash advance of 5% or Php300 whichever is higher</li>
<li>Avail of the Free Family Accident and Dismemberment Protection&nbsp;</li>
- Enjoy an annual fee of only Php6000 for the primary card and Php3000 for the supplementary cards. But guess what, the first year is actually for free for both cards
- Pay a cash advance rate of only 3.25%
- Cash advance fee of only Php50 plus 5%, whichever is higher.
- Get individual Dollar and Peso billings for your international and local transactions.
- Avail of free flights out of the country with the Mabuhay Miles World MasterCard that has the lowest point of Mile conversion of only Php38!
- Relish on customized assistance as you get special access to the Allied World Service.
HSBC Credit Card
Ever thought of getting a credit card but don’t know where to start? For majority of cardholders we know, credit cards are terrific tools that certainly have very great advantages.
We at comprecreditcards.com.ph have surveyed many customers and here is what came out…
Its very handy payment. That’s the big thing, right? You don’t have to worry about being robbed or something because you don’t have that big cash with you. Even if you’re just making small purchases, it’s a big help. Plus, the fact that we are in the on-line shopping age, it’s a total must have.
On the spot loans. When you’re short of cash, a credit card will be there to save you from the embarrassment of not being able to pay as it will help you make up for your purchase. To avoid any fees, just pay your balance in full.
You have no idea as to where you’re spending your money? People have the tendency to say they don’t know where half of their money went. With a credit card, you can easily track your purchases on your monthly payments. So if you think your wife spent too much for the month, check on your bill, who knows, it might even be you…
It’s easier to pay off. It’s easy to pay credit card bills. All you have to do is find an ATM with your checking or an easy account transfer. Good news is you don’t have to wait a month to pay it off. And guess what, some even lets cardholders pay their bills ONLINE. So say goodbye long lines; Hello to convenience!
You get rewards.
Every time you make transactions you earn point or “rewards” that you can exchange for either gift checks, vouchers, exclusive items or maybe the cash back system. We’re not saying that you use your credit card non-stop to avail of these, but as a matter of fact, it is a nice bonus.
Very exclusive deals. How would you spell exclusive? Its “c-r-e-d-i-t-c-a-r-d”. Why? Because you get a lot of high class services that are only available for those people who hold the cards. Sometimes its discounts on products, dining and traveling first class. Remember the times when you really wanted to buy something and you were able to buy it because of the discount my credit card was able to give me.
We can go on and on with these, but nothing is really important than learning it by experience. Everything has its ups and downs. It’s up to you, as the card holder, to become responsible in how you manage your money. Look into the bigger picture of how credit cards make life easier and who knows you might just even love it. Just be responsible and a word of advice, pay your dues on time, all the time…