ALLIED BANK ESSENTIALS MASTERCARD
- Interest Rate : 3.25%
- Annual Fee : $20
Visualize a life wherein you enjoy more than what you could think of. Well, worry no more as The Allied Banks Essentials MasterCard is here to offer you the extreme when it comes to payment accessibility that lets you make the most of the simple things in life may it be traveling, dining or shopping. And, take note, these are just the few things you could enjoy with the Allied Bank Essentials MasterCard.
- Purchase items anywhere in the world as Allied Bank Essentials MasterCard offers the Peso Payment Convenience that will let you pay in pesos once your back home.
- Pay only the minimum fee of Php500 or 5% of the total amount whichever is higher.
- Withdraw fast cash for up to 30% of your allocated credit limit for up to30% in more than 825,000 MasterCard and BancNet ATMs worldwide and with almost 250 Allied Bank ATMs nationwide…
- Relish in very low monthly interest rates when transferring your old account to
- Enjoy low monthly interest rates when you transfer your other credit card to your new Allied Bank Essentials MasterCard credit card.
- Enjoy different rewards programs when using your Allied Bank Essentials MasterCard in your transactions.
- Be charged of an interest rate of only 3.25% per month.
With Allied Bank Essentials MasterCard, get the most of life because its what you deserve.
Featured Credit Cards:
- Earn rebates for your card that is up to Php2000!
- Get a special 1% rebate via cash coupons for all MERALCO residential accounts
- Relish on an interest rate of just 3%
- Go for a practical lifestyle as BDO MasterCard Home through EasyPAY Installment programs!
- Acquire up to 50% Cash Advance Limit!
- Enjoy a variety of discounts, promos and perks with BDO MasterCard Home!
- Get privileged service anywhere around the world when you travel with Citibank Gold Card!
- >Pay an annual fee of Php2500 for your primary card and take advantage of a credit line higher than you imagined!
- Avail of Rewards point for every Php30 spent with your credit card.
- Travel the world with no worries with Travel Inconvenience Protection available for all card holders just by paying your ticket in full making use of the Citi Gold Card!
- Relish on Cash Advance Service of only Php500 or 3% whichever is higher…
- Avail of 24/7 customer service wherever you maybe!
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 11px;">Apply for a credit card and the first year’s annual fee is FREE!</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 11px;">The PNB ASK Card allows you access to over 25 million establishments all around the world!</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 11px;">Need cash? There is no need to worry as PNB ASK Card allows you to have a cash advance anytime of the day at any PNB ATM outlets!</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 18px;">Avail of financial flexibility and pay for as low as 5% of your whole purchase with their Easy Payment Terms!</span></li>
<li>Free membership for 12 months</li>
<li>Lowest monthly fee of Php80 per month</li>
<li>Earn rewards when using your cards and exchange them for free gift certificates</li>
<li>Avail of Weekly Wednesday discounts</li>
KEEPING AWAY FROM CREDIT CARD PROBLEMS
Once used properly and efficiently, credit cards are handy and suitable devices for just about anyone who is of age. It can even assist you with upcoming activities like buying a house, getting another degree and sometimes going for a leisure trip somewhere abroad with family and friends. Before you allow your teenager or yourself to get a credit card, know some of its advantages and understand some of its procedures.
A credit card can allow you to bUy products or services which you need right now but can’t afford to pay all of it at once. Sometimes it’s often the single way to pay for hotel accommodations, car rental fees or airline tickets.
Credit cards also allow it holders to purchase items over the phone or sometimes in the internet. You can shop and pay your monthly bills in the convenience of your very home! Some credit card companies offer virtual banking that lets you shop and transact business online.
It is also safer to carry a credit card than to carry cash around wherever you go. For the most part, credit cards are very useful in instant emergencies like accidents, car breakdowns or calamities.
You could actually even give anything you purchase protection, avail of travel insurances, free miles and even cash back bonuses if you charge your transactions with your credit card.
One fact is for sure; having a credit card is convenient at times but also remember that a credit card tempts you to spend money you don’t have. Always have the sense to follow up on your credit card to avoid overspending which can give you a big headache in the future. Use your credit cards in ways that you benefit from them, not them benefiting from you!
Understand what you’re getting into before you start building up credit card balances. Once used wisely, they are an absolute help in budgeting. But if not, they will turn up to be your greatest nightmare.