ALLIED BANK ESSENTIALS MASTERCARD
- Interest Rate : 3.25%
- Annual Fee : $20
Visualize a life wherein you enjoy more than what you could think of. Well, worry no more as The Allied Banks Essentials MasterCard is here to offer you the extreme when it comes to payment accessibility that lets you make the most of the simple things in life may it be traveling, dining or shopping. And, take note, these are just the few things you could enjoy with the Allied Bank Essentials MasterCard.
- Purchase items anywhere in the world as Allied Bank Essentials MasterCard offers the Peso Payment Convenience that will let you pay in pesos once your back home.
- Pay only the minimum fee of Php500 or 5% of the total amount whichever is higher.
- Withdraw fast cash for up to 30% of your allocated credit limit for up to30% in more than 825,000 MasterCard and BancNet ATMs worldwide and with almost 250 Allied Bank ATMs nationwide…
- Relish in very low monthly interest rates when transferring your old account to
- Enjoy low monthly interest rates when you transfer your other credit card to your new Allied Bank Essentials MasterCard credit card.
- Enjoy different rewards programs when using your Allied Bank Essentials MasterCard in your transactions.
- Be charged of an interest rate of only 3.25% per month.
With Allied Bank Essentials MasterCard, get the most of life because its what you deserve.
Featured Credit Cards:
- Pay an annual fee of just Php2500 and enjoy 2% rebate on all Rustan purchases!
- Transfer your old account to your new Citi Rustan’s Card absolutely for FREE!
- Relish on a Cash Advance Rate of 3.50%!
- Get a Cash Advance Service fee of Php500 or 3% which ever is higher!
- Go over your credit limit of over Php500!
- Relish on a FREE annual membership for the first year!
- Request for up to 6 supplementary cards for your loved ones and each card will get a FREE annual membership FOR LIFE!
- Have the power of 2 currencies in just one card with the BDO MasterCard Platinum’s Dual Currency Feature!
- Access your account anywhere you are and spend on your own terms! Have the assurance of a high credit limit that is available in both Philippine peso and US Dollar in just one card!
- Avail up to 50% cash advance of your credit limit during any emergencies
- Choose how to pay for your outstanding balance in the Minimum Payment Options!
- Go and do anything you want with the BDO MasterCard Platinum and enjoy international recognition and acceptance in over 20 million locations wherever MasterCard is accepted!
- Get very exclusive discounts on dining, shopping and travel with partner merchants!
- Travel abroad with your love ones and be worry free with the Travel Accident and Inconvenience Insurance coverage of up to Php20000000!
- Enjoy the lowest finance monthly charge of 2.25% to 2.75% for different purchases
- Relax with the 24-hour Customer service hotline for EastWest Bank Cardholders.
Share your spending power to love ones for up to 9 times
- Get cash advances of up to 50% of your credit limit!
- Avail of the Flexible Membership Fee Payment Option that will allow you to choose how you want to pay your membership fee.
- Get rewards points in every transaction made with EastWest Bank Practical card
- Pay an annual fee of Php2000
Featured Article 3
Ever thought of getting a credit card but don’t know where to start? For majority of cardholders we know, credit cards are terrific tools that certainly have very great advantages.
We at comprecreditcards.com.ph have surveyed many customers and here is what came out…
Its very handy payment. That’s the big thing, right? You don’t have to worry about being robbed or something because you don’t have that big cash with you. Even if you’re just making small purchases, it’s a big help. Plus, the fact that we are in the on-line shopping age, it’s a total must have.
On the spot loans. When you’re short of cash, a credit card will be there to save you from the embarrassment of not being able to pay as it will help you make up for your purchase. To avoid any fees, just pay your balance in full.
You have no idea as to where you’re spending your money? People have the tendency to say they don’t know where half of their money went. With a credit card, you can easily track your purchases on your monthly payments. So if you think your wife spent too much for the month, check on your bill, who knows, it might even be you…
It’s easier to pay off. It’s easy to pay credit card bills. All you have to do is find an ATM with your checking or an easy account transfer. Good news is you don’t have to wait a month to pay it off. And guess what, some even lets cardholders pay their bills ONLINE. So say goodbye long lines; Hello to convenience!
You get rewards.
Every time you make transactions you earn point or “rewards” that you can exchange for either gift checks, vouchers, exclusive items or maybe the cash back system. We’re not saying that you use your credit card non-stop to avail of these, but as a matter of fact, it is a nice bonus.
Very exclusive deals. How would you spell exclusive? Its “c-r-e-d-i-t-c-a-r-d”. Why? Because you get a lot of high class services that are only available for those people who hold the cards. Sometimes its discounts on products, dining and traveling first class. Remember the times when you really wanted to buy something and you were able to buy it because of the discount my credit card was able to give me.
We can go on and on with these, but nothing is really important than learning it by experience. Everything has its ups and downs. It’s up to you, as the card holder, to become responsible in how you manage your money. Look into the bigger picture of how credit cards make life easier and who knows you might just even love it. Just be responsible and a word of advice, pay your dues on time, all the time…