BDO MASTERCARD SHOP MORE
- Interest Rate : 3.50%
- Annual Fee : 90$
Shopping at SM? Get your BDO MasterCard Shop More. Shop more and get more!
- Pay for just Php900 for the initial year and Php600 for the supplementary bdo credit card!
Avail of up to 6 supplementary cards in just your first year!
- Accumulate points and use these redeem a variety of items in any SM Advantage partner establishment!
- Get thrilling discounts and freebies with the BDO Delights and SM Exclusive Programs a you can get as much as 50% discounts whenever you use BDO MasterCard Shop More
- Get up to 30% of your assigned BDO credit card limit and Over-the-Counter at all BDO branches or at ATMs bearing the MasterCard Cirrus logo.
- Shop anywhere you want to enjoy recognition and wide acceptance throughout the Philippines and in over 20 million locations in 275 territories anywhere MasterCard is accepted!
No need to worry when shopping! BDO MasterCard Shop More will let you purchase anything you want with just a single swipe of a card!
Featured Credit Cards:
- Enjoy an annual fee of only Php6000 for the primary card and Php3000 for the supplementary cards. But guess what, the first year is actually for free for both cards
- Pay a cash advance rate of only 3.25%
- Cash advance fee of only Php50 plus 5%, whichever is higher.
- Get individual Dollar and Peso billings for your international and local transactions.
- Avail of free flights out of the country with the Mabuhay Miles World MasterCard that has the lowest point of Mile conversion of only Php38!
- Relish on customized assistance as you get special access to the Allied World Service.
- Avail of FREE Annual fee for the initial year!
- Spend at least Php180000 per year and get FREE ANNUAL FEE FOR LIFE!
- Shop, dine and travel anywhere around the world with the BDO MasterCard Gold!
- Get one point for every Php50 worth of purchase and trades them for a reward you want!
- Avail of the Dual Currency Billing Option!
- Leave all your worries and concerns behind with the Travel Accident and Inconvenience Insurance Coverage of up to P5 Million exclusive for BDO Gold Cardholders!
- Enjoy unlimited discounts and privileges with the BDO MasterCard Gold!
- Worry no more with BDO’s light and easy installment programs!
- Pay annual fee of Php5000 for the primary card and Php2500 for the supplementary card
- Enjoy cash advance service fee of Php500 or 3%, whichever is higher
- Transfer your balance for FREE…
- Finance charge of only 2.75%
- Finance Charge: 2.75 %
- Balance Transfer Rate: 1.488% (6months)
- Annual fee of only Php2,500
- Cash advance service fee 300% or 5%, whichever is higher
Featured Article 3
Ever thought of getting a credit card but don’t know where to start? For majority of cardholders we know, credit cards are terrific tools that certainly have very great advantages.
We at comprecreditcards.com.ph have surveyed many customers and here is what came out…
Its very handy payment. That’s the big thing, right? You don’t have to worry about being robbed or something because you don’t have that big cash with you. Even if you’re just making small purchases, it’s a big help. Plus, the fact that we are in the on-line shopping age, it’s a total must have.
On the spot loans. When you’re short of cash, a credit card will be there to save you from the embarrassment of not being able to pay as it will help you make up for your purchase. To avoid any fees, just pay your balance in full.
You have no idea as to where you’re spending your money? People have the tendency to say they don’t know where half of their money went. With a credit card, you can easily track your purchases on your monthly payments. So if you think your wife spent too much for the month, check on your bill, who knows, it might even be you…
It’s easier to pay off. It’s easy to pay credit card bills. All you have to do is find an ATM with your checking or an easy account transfer. Good news is you don’t have to wait a month to pay it off. And guess what, some even lets cardholders pay their bills ONLINE. So say goodbye long lines; Hello to convenience!
You get rewards.
Every time you make transactions you earn point or “rewards” that you can exchange for either gift checks, vouchers, exclusive items or maybe the cash back system. We’re not saying that you use your credit card non-stop to avail of these, but as a matter of fact, it is a nice bonus.
Very exclusive deals. How would you spell exclusive? Its “c-r-e-d-i-t-c-a-r-d”. Why? Because you get a lot of high class services that are only available for those people who hold the cards. Sometimes its discounts on products, dining and traveling first class. Remember the times when you really wanted to buy something and you were able to buy it because of the discount my credit card was able to give me.
We can go on and on with these, but nothing is really important than learning it by experience. Everything has its ups and downs. It’s up to you, as the card holder, to become responsible in how you manage your money. Look into the bigger picture of how credit cards make life easier and who knows you might just even love it. Just be responsible and a word of advice, pay your dues on time, all the time…