BDO MASTERCARD SHOP MORE
- Interest Rate : 3.50%
- Annual Fee : 90$
Shopping at SM? Get your BDO MasterCard Shop More. Shop more and get more!
- Pay for just Php900 for the initial year and Php600 for the supplementary bdo credit card!
Avail of up to 6 supplementary cards in just your first year!
- Accumulate points and use these redeem a variety of items in any SM Advantage partner establishment!
- Get thrilling discounts and freebies with the BDO Delights and SM Exclusive Programs a you can get as much as 50% discounts whenever you use BDO MasterCard Shop More
- Get up to 30% of your assigned BDO credit card limit and Over-the-Counter at all BDO branches or at ATMs bearing the MasterCard Cirrus logo.
- Shop anywhere you want to enjoy recognition and wide acceptance throughout the Philippines and in over 20 million locations in 275 territories anywhere MasterCard is accepted!
No need to worry when shopping! BDO MasterCard Shop More will let you purchase anything you want with just a single swipe of a card!
Featured Credit Cards:
- Pay for just Php1250 for your primary card!
- Get the lowest finance charge of just 2.75%!
- The BPI Classic card lets you shop and dine with friends and family anywhere since it is accepted in 20,000 establishments nationwide!
- Avail of FREE Travel Insurance Package when you charge your fare with the BPI Classic card.
- Avail of BPI Express Classic card’s S.I.P. facility that lifts the problem with you paying high-ticket items by easy to pay installment terms!
- Get cash advance for up to 30% of your credit limit!
- Earn free miles with every Php35 worth of transaction charged to your BPI Express card!
- Transfer your balance with just 1% add-on interest rate per month!
- Enjoy 24/7 customer service anytime, anywhere!
- Pay an annual fee of just Php2500 and enjoy 2% rebate on all Rustan purchases!
- Transfer your old account to your new Citi Rustan’s Card absolutely for FREE!
- Relish on a Cash Advance Rate of 3.50%!
- Get a Cash Advance Service fee of Php500 or 3% which ever is higher!
- Go over your credit limit of over Php500!
- Enjoy the lowest finance monthly charge of 2.25% to 2.75% for different purchases
- Relax with the 24-hour Customer service hotline for EastWest Bank Cardholders.
Share your spending power to love ones for up to 9 times
- Get cash advances of up to 50% of your credit limit!
- Avail of the Flexible Membership Fee Payment Option that will allow you to choose how you want to pay your membership fee.
- Get rewards points in every transaction made with EastWest Bank Practical card
- Pay an annual fee of Php2000
- No annual fee for the first year
- 3.25% finance charge
- Enjoy Php500 or 3% cash advance whichever is higher
- Get loads of royal pampering with RED HOT DEALS exclusive only to Red MasterCard holders.
Should you let your kid have his own credit card?
Fact: there is already an increase of teens and college students who have their own credit cards. Credit card companies now aim on the two groups since they are the ones who spend more money than adults.
Educate your child on how to manage spending with a credit card. Parents an even use instances in the present state of affairs as an example to discuss to kids the pros and cons of credit cards.
Smaller credit limits are usual with these types of cards and while it may be easy to apply for one, credit card companies charge large interest rates and fees to the teenage credit card holders.
People who are below 18 are not legitimate in obtaining credit cards without the consent of their parents. Unfortunately, some kids fill out forms and receive credit cards without the knowledge of their parents. To avoid this, talk to them and help them realize the importance of beginning a solid credit history with their first card. Emphasize that it is of utmost importance to their future.
As a parent, start by reading the guidelines with your child. Make sure you call to attention all the terms written on the fine print. Avoid coming to the rescue if the bills get way out of control. This will teach him to be responsible in handling his money. A credit card spent by a teenager and paid by his parents initiates bad credit habits
Let the child bear in mind that his credit card sho uld be used in emergencies only. Monitor ALL his spending activities. Some credit cards even allow the parents to create their own credit limit for the supplementary cards. This is very logical especially if you are too busy with your career.
Parents can help their kids spend sensibly with the correct use of credit cards. At this early stage, it is better to prepare them in the reality of life by teaching them not to abuse its benefits.