BDO MASTERCARD SHOP MORE
- Interest Rate : 3.50%
- Annual Fee : 90$
Shopping at SM? Get your BDO MasterCard Shop More. Shop more and get more!
- Pay for just Php900 for the initial year and Php600 for the supplementary bdo credit card!
Avail of up to 6 supplementary cards in just your first year!
- Accumulate points and use these redeem a variety of items in any SM Advantage partner establishment!
- Get thrilling discounts and freebies with the BDO Delights and SM Exclusive Programs a you can get as much as 50% discounts whenever you use BDO MasterCard Shop More
- Get up to 30% of your assigned BDO credit card limit and Over-the-Counter at all BDO branches or at ATMs bearing the MasterCard Cirrus logo.
- Shop anywhere you want to enjoy recognition and wide acceptance throughout the Philippines and in over 20 million locations in 275 territories anywhere MasterCard is accepted!
No need to worry when shopping! BDO MasterCard Shop More will let you purchase anything you want with just a single swipe of a card!
Featured Credit Cards:
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 11px;">Apply for a credit card and the first year’s annual fee is FREE!</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 11px;">The PNB ASK Card allows you access to over 25 million establishments all around the world!</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 11px;">Need cash? There is no need to worry as PNB ASK Card allows you to have a cash advance anytime of the day at any PNB ATM outlets!</span></li>
<li><span style="font-size: x-small; line-height: 18px;">Avail of financial flexibility and pay for as low as 5% of your whole purchase with their Easy Payment Terms!</span></li>
Annual fee of Php5000 and Php2500 for the supplementary cardsEarn free miles with everything you buy.
Get insurance for up to Php20,000,000 for your whole family when traveling anywhere.
Earn 1 point for just Php35 worth of purchase.
- Pay an annual fee of just Php1400
- Take advantage of Finance Charge Rate of just 2.49%!
- Transfer your balance to your new Metrobank M Lite MasterCard with just 0.79%
- Do anything you want, anywhere you want in any currency you want and pay them when your back home
- Gain cash with RCBC Bankard MasterCard because it allows you as much as 30% of your credit limit.
- Keep your mind at ease with 24/7 customer service anywhere from 20 countries in the globe
Should you let your kid have his own credit card?
Fact: there is already an increase of teens and college students who have their own credit cards. Credit card companies now aim on the two groups since they are the ones who spend more money than adults.
Educate your child on how to manage spending with a credit card. Parents an even use instances in the present state of affairs as an example to discuss to kids the pros and cons of credit cards.
Smaller credit limits are usual with these types of cards and while it may be easy to apply for one, credit card companies charge large interest rates and fees to the teenage credit card holders.
People who are below 18 are not legitimate in obtaining credit cards without the consent of their parents. Unfortunately, some kids fill out forms and receive credit cards without the knowledge of their parents. To avoid this, talk to them and help them realize the importance of beginning a solid credit history with their first card. Emphasize that it is of utmost importance to their future.
As a parent, start by reading the guidelines with your child. Make sure you call to attention all the terms written on the fine print. Avoid coming to the rescue if the bills get way out of control. This will teach him to be responsible in handling his money. A credit card spent by a teenager and paid by his parents initiates bad credit habits
Let the child bear in mind that his credit card sho uld be used in emergencies only. Monitor ALL his spending activities. Some credit cards even allow the parents to create their own credit limit for the supplementary cards. This is very logical especially if you are too busy with your career.
Parents can help their kids spend sensibly with the correct use of credit cards. At this early stage, it is better to prepare them in the reality of life by teaching them not to abuse its benefits.